Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

A communication: magnificently our great Atrisian Emperor soothes and pacifies Atrisia and other worlds, regarding all with the same kindness. If there is profit, then he shares it with the peoples of the Galaxy and the greater Emperor Palpatine; if there is harm, then he removes it on behalf of the Galaxy.

This is because he takes celestial and planetbound thoughts as his mind. He is Antonius I of the Atrisian Empire. He grants you his celestial grace and peaceful wishes as fellow vassals to the Emperor Palpatine I. As a King of a wide expanse he would acknowledge your presence at his court and your polite conduct would no doubt be richly rewarded. Special fraternal greeting is extended to the King of Deralia, in who's defense and in that of Galactic Peace the Atrisian Emperor has worked for many a year.

The Emperor of the Atrisian people is a wise Emperor, and is desirous of sublime concord between his domain and all worlds who rule under the Emperor Palpatine's dominion. To all worlds that either send delegations or the traditional symbols of respect in the form of soil and water of your worlds, the Emperor will consider favourable statuses and permission for their citizens to trade within the Empire. Furthermore, the Emperor would like to imply his desire to better his Empire by bringing in advisors from the larger Galactic Empire to facilitate improvement and procurement.

His Imperial Majesty Antonius I

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz