• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
To His Excellency, Sate Pestage
Yeorg_OlsenDate: Saturday, 02 Feb 2013, 11:24 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Your Excellency,

I hope that the success of the recent military operations against the anti-Imperial "Libs" network—operations based on information dutifully gathered by Imperial Intelligence—has met with your approval. I am prepared to report to you now that the success of the operation at Haruun Kal in particular has yielded more useful information; namely, Intelligence has analyzed some of the debris from a "Libs" frigate destroyed at Haruun Kal and found a durasteel girder stamped by the manufacturer, Azure Durasteel, as being sold and delivered to Krandor Industries, a Tion Hegemony-based ship builder. Azure Durasteel has cooperated with us and confirmed that Krandor Industries placed the order and took delivery of a shipment of durasteel two years ago.

Intelligence can now confirm that Krandor Industries did, in fact, build the frigate that ended up in "Libs" hands; Krandor's records show the frigate being built, but not sold—the record of sale was either edited later, or the sale was never recorded in the first place. This is reason enough to believe that Krandor Industries knowingly supplied this frigate, and possibly other ships, to the "Libs" organization for the purpose of waging war on the Empire.

We recommend that Krandor Industries be placed under Imperial administration, and its CEO—Mr. Hunter Krandor—and board of directors detained for questioning. This may require the use of military force. If so, be advised Imperial Intelligence has a good working relationship with the Tion Hegemony, joint Imperial-Tionese operations have been arranged in the past and can be again.

Humbly,

Yeorg Olsen
Deputy Director (and Auditor General) of Imperial Intelligence
Chief of the Bureau of Operations

Sate_PestageDate: Saturday, 02 Feb 2013, 11:26 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
Deputy Director Olsen,

The Emperor is pleased with the success of the "Libs" campaign. He appreciates the contributions of Imperial Intelligence and the efforts of Intelligence personnel including you, Deputy Director. And I for one am pleased with this new information and, of course, I will bring it urgently to the Ruling Council, along with your recommendations, for His Majesty's consideration. I don't doubt that the Empire will act along the lines you have suggested in the coming hours.

Regards,

Sate Pestage
Grand Vizier of the Empire
Assistant to Emperor Palpatine
Chair of the Imperial Senate

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz