• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Sluis Van Shipyards
Verence_TerrawinDate: Sunday, 03 Feb 2013, 2:43 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Dear Sirs,

We've been keeping fleets in the field for an extremely long duration on several efforts to help patrol the space lanes of the Outer Rim and secure the general wellbeing. We've reduced illegal traffic in key areas extremely efficiently. However, our only docks capable of serious work on our Fleet are either owned by third parties or back at the Alsakan System (a long detour and waste of fuel for a rather extensive contingent) however, as we operate (necessarily) in the shadows so Pirates and Slavers learn to fear our arrival with no warning.

A rival of yours produces the Type II Orbital Repair Yard. We'd like you to build us a better version so we can support our fleet in deep space without having to commit to a heavily fortified location.

Our requirements are:
- The design be named by us.
- The facility be no larger than the KDY design.
- The facility incorporate a basic defensive set of systems (a small number of point defense lasers would suffice)
- The facility be able to operate (so long as spare parts etc lasted) for up to two years.
- The facility be fitted so as to permit the wholesale construction of craft of a reasonable size.
- Crew requirements to be low; we have no taboo about using Droids.

I should add that so long as the price is reasonable, we are willing to be generous and flexible. If you could present us with a design within the next few weeks we will evaluate it and likely have the contract signed for it's construction the next day as funds have already been set aside.

Sincerely,

(On behalf of the Alsakan Aegis Fleet)

Verence Terrawin

Senator of Alsakan
First Lord of the Foreign Office, Alsakan

Toben-DomonDate: Sunday, 03 Feb 2013, 11:17 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Senator Terrawin,

Sluis Van Shipyards can indeed undertake this production for you. I will need some information of course: he name of the station you wish used, the definition of 'craft of a reasonable size' and at least minimum crew requirements. In the meantime, I shall pass the information on to the project foreman and have something for you, at least a rough draft, later in the week.

Regards,

Toben Domon
Senator, Sluis Van

Verence_TerrawinDate: Friday, 08 Feb 2013, 2:50 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Excellent.

I look forward to seeing them.

Verence Terrawin

Senator of Alsakan
First Lord of the Foreign Office, Alsakan