• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
To all Imperial Members
Agapos_the_NinthDate: Sunday, 10 Feb 2013, 7:39 AM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Serene Greetings my Brother Rulers.

Continuing in our unilateral dismantling of all assets of our Defense Force which might be considered hostile to our neighbours; in the hope that through our example other worlds might learn the value of peace over war.

We wish to turn the ancient and foolish paradigm "If you want peace, prepare for war." on it's head.

I've studied the martial buildups in every major conflict throughout the Galaxy for the last three thousand years (with the Maker's guidance) and I believe there is a new maxim we should live by, respect and consider when making choices.

"If you want war, prepare for war. If you want peace, treat your enemies with equanimity and love and at all times practice the arts of peace. Peace is the means, not the Ends."

Thus, we are aware that our own force is more than strong enough to protect Monor II thanks to our fighter corps and lack of hyperspace mobile larger ships. Demonstrating that the Sunesi do not make war on others, and deprive themselves of the means to dominate others.

The people of Monor II wish to express their sincere love for all sentient-kind, whatever their religion or lack of it.

As such we announce that our four Guardian-class Light Cruisers are decommissioned from the Monor II Divine Fire.

We are not a rich people, but we recognize there are very many much poorer than ourselves and that there are many worlds that require higher levels of security at the same time as being too poor to secure themselves. Thus I make the following magnanimous offer without scruple or diffidence.

Any legitimate, amicable Government with a record of respecting the lives and rights of their citizens; that further can demonstrate an inability to defend their people adequately at present (and that our ships might be useful for them) is invited to send it's leader to visit Monor II; any who show themselves to be beings of good character and following the cause of rectitude will be granted as many of our Light Cruisers as a gift (free gratis) as my Council deems appropriate. Four vessels total will be on offer for those who need them for the next month; thereafter if they do not find a new home with good beings then they shall be sold; and the credits from the sale shall be split between the Galactic Empire and the Galactic Refugee Fund.

These are small ships, but fast, flexible and able to give a strong chastisement to pirate forces. Gentlebeings, if you need one or more of these ships please contact our Diplomatic Ministry. A scan of one of the ships has been published below to help any in distress if these ships would be useful to them.

With warm, fraternal and peaceful blessing. Goodbye for now.

His Most Holy Majesty Priest Prince Agapos IX
Divine Ruler of Monor II, Lord of the Heavens, Charioteer of the Wagon of the Sun, Steersman of the Barque of the Sun, Guardian of the Secret Knowledge, Lord of the Horizon, Keeper of the Way, the Flail of Mercy, the High Born One, the Never Dying King &c

Alyn_StarkDate: Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 8:04 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Awards: 2
Priest Prince Agapos, would you consider donating one of these vessels to GalacticAid? Being a humanitarian organization, they rely mostly on the kind nature of others but that is never a guarantee. I believe a small vessel such as this would make an excellent pirate deterrent during aid missions.

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Senior Captain, Retired, Republic Navy
Head of House Malos (former)
Licensed bounty hunter
Majority shareholder, Lorrd Engineering
Owner, Stark Defense Conglomerate
Civilian Medal of Honor recipient
Representative, Lorrd (10 BBY-9 BBY)

Jason_BertumanDate: Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 11:39 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
Priest Prince Agapos,

I am looking to establish the very first Christophsis planetary force and we are going to need a ship needed to defend our worlds from the likes of pirates and terrorists that look to inflict chaos. I would like to make a trip to Monor II to see if there's any way your people could contribute to the establishment of the first planetary force of Christophsis. With your permission, that is.

Sincerely,

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz