Group: Users
Awards: 0
Chaleydonia Governmental Building
Chakeydonia
Christophsis, Christoph System, Savareen Sector

To: Senator Tu'rot

Subject: Proposal between our two governments

Greetings,

First of all, I would like to applaud how devoted your loyalty is toward the Empire. It is impressive, and I am certain His Majesty will one day reward such a good deed. I am not here to applaud your loyalty, even though I felt it was necessary. I have dabbled a bit into your actions regarding Acherin military as well as your own business ventures in the past. I must say you, as well as the government of Acherin, are impressive and progressive in contributing to the defense of Acherin as well as the Galactic Empire. Which is why I believe you are the right man to bring forth my proposal. You see, while my planet has wealth, we are not fighters by nature. We do not even have a planetary force, which is why the Separatists were able to take over my planet during the Clone Wars. I wanted to prevent a such event from happening yet again. I'm putting together a plan to create the very first Christophsisan planetary force. The problem with that is, we have no native that have formal military training or military experience beyond the resistance members that fought against the Separatists during the occupation of our planet. The first step in the process is to bring in military advisers and instructors to train my people into an effective fighting force, and my people think your people are the best for the role.

Therefore, the proposal is Acherin sends military advisers and instructors to Christophsis in exchange for raw materials and/or minerals that could prove vital to the military products of the Acherin planetary force. Please do let me know if you are interested.

Sincerely,

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

Draken_TurotDate: Wednesday, 13 Feb 2013, 2:21 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Mr. Bertuman!!!!

I appreciate the compliment!!!! There are too few many spineless cowards in his Eternal Majesty's presence!!!! There has to be that one source of ever lasting loyalty to the Mighty EMPEROR PALPATINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, in terms of your request, Acherin will no doubt aid another planet of the Mighty Empire!!!!!!! Acherin will no doubt put together a team of some of our most experienced military officers to be sent on a training deployment to your planet!!!

Consider your deal acceptable!!!! However, I warn you! One small trace of traitorism towards His Majesty, and I will withdraw these men right away!!!! I will not be responsible for training rogue fighters against His Majesty's Stormtroopers!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason_BertumanDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 8:39 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Senator Tu'rot,

I understand how devoted your loyalty is to the Galactic Empire and the Mighty Emperor himself. I will not take advantage of a such trait, as I deemed it very honorable. Now that you are greatly assisting in the establishment of the very first Christophsisan planetary force, I'll be able to start what we call a "Zero Tolerance" policy toward terrorism. I believe that would work out for the best toward your officers. We have witnessed firsthand how terrorism were employed by the Confederacy during the Clone Wars. We have no intention of allowing that to happen again. 

If you prefer, I would like to invite you to take a trip to Christophsis to meet with me in order to iron out the specific details of our new proposal...as well as a tour of the planet. Is that deemed acceptable to you?

Regards,

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz