Group: Users
Awards: 0
Chaleydonia Governmental Building
Chakeydonia
Christophsis, Christoph System, Savareen Sector

To: Senator Thanatos of Chandrila

Subject: Proposal between our two governments

Greetings,

As you are aware, I have announced my intention to improve the education system of Christophsis upon entering the Imperial Senate. Given the history of Chandrila, I would say your planet's expertise lies in politics and education. My government is putting forth a plan on establishing a new University where a lot of instructors from off-world come in and educate our people to be more successful. I believe this is vital to the betterment of whole as a society for my people. Therefore, I am proposing that your government send college professors to our new University through a new program we are also working on establishing. The program basically work a lot like a Student Exchange Program, except it goes toward high school and college professors.

In exchange, we could provide raw materials and mineral goods that could prove vital to an ecosystem your planet holds as a high priority for a long time now. Please do respond if your people are interested in providing such a good deed.

Sincerely,

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

Ilanah_ThanatosDate: Thursday, 14 Feb 2013, 5:33 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Awards: 3
Mr. Bertuman,

Your proposal sounds like a very good idea. I will be sure to bring it up with the council next time that we meet. But I do not see a problem with your suggestion at all. We are always willing to help those who wish to establish higher standards of education.

Sincerely,
Ilanah Thanatos

Ilanah R. Thanatos
Senator of Chandrila

Message edited by Ilanah_Thanatos - Thursday, 14 Feb 2013, 5:35 AM

Jason_BertumanDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 8:43 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
Senator Thanatos,

I hate to intrude, but would it help if I take a trip to Chandrila to speak with the Council alongside you? I have always believed making an appearance would place a better impression than to run a proposal through you or any other Senators? 

Regards,

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

Ilanah_ThanatosDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 8:59 AM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Awards: 3
Senator Bertuman,

I would not be opposed to a visit at all. We would be happy to have you. And yes, sometimes a personal appearance does indeed make a better impression, though in this case, I am sure the council will have no problem with your proposal.

I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Ilanah R. Thanatos
Senator of Chandrila

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz