Group: Users
Awards: 0
Chalydenia Governmental Building
Chalydenia
Christophsis, Christoph System, Savareen Sector

To: Prince Zayd of Falleen

Subject: Welcome to the Senate

Greetings,

I am Senator Jason Bertuman of Christophsis. While I am as new as you, I feel obliged to apologize for our colleagues' behaviors toward you. Some do not trust nonhumans. Some does have valid reasons, some don't. The point was that, you should be treated with respect. To show you not all are like Senator Oriel, I would like to invite you to a tour of Christophsis and to discuss possible relations between Christophsis and Falleen. Please do let me know if you are interested.

Sincerely,

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

Prince_ZaydDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 12:29 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Senator Bertuman,

Thank you for your welcome and for your invitation. I would be honored to visit Christophsis, Senator. I also appreciate your concern, but this isn't the first time I've encountered such prejudice. It's possible the galaxy has never known a more xenophobic place and time than Coruscant during the war, and I lived there at that time. Between you and me, Senator, for all this talk about the superiority of the Human race, they can be a surprisingly insecure people. I have no such insecurity; indeed, we Falleen have a great amount of pride in our species, though it wouldn't be wise to say so in the Senate, I'm sure.

I look forward to visiting your world and to working with you in the Senate in the meantime.

Regards,

Prince Zayd
Senator of Falleen

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz