Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
To: Senator Bertuman
Christophsis

Jaemus

Subj: Rebuilding Christophsis

Senator,

I am pleased to hear that you will be attending the Magrath Fundraiser. I do hope that this message finds you in good health, as I hope to introduce a proposal to you Senator. I read many reports during the Clone Wars when I was younger, and I understand that your planet Christophsis still has some injuries and scars left over by the Clone Wars. The Magrath Family has a substantial amount of credits that I am willing to use to help aid in the rebuilding of your planet so that your people may return to their former lives and prosperity they once had before the Clone Wars ravaged your world.

Signed,

Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath
Baroness of the Empire - Jaemus
Duchess of the Bisellia System
Proprietor of Magrath Shipwrights
Proprietor of Magrath Textiles
Proprietor of Magrath Winery
Proprietor of Magrath Weapons Foundry
Proprietor of Magrath Mining Compound

Jason_BertumanDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 1:04 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Beroness Magrath,

I am pleased to hear that you are interested in help rebuild my planet. My people have many projects that needed to be worked on in order to improve the planet as a whole. Financial means, as well as any other means, would be appreciated. However, I believe we should meet on how you would help my planet the best. Hence, I would like to invite you to meet with me on Christophsis to discuss your proposal, as well as a tour of the planet if you wishes. Would that fit your busy schedule?

Sincerely,

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

Baroness_MagrathDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 1:08 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Senator Bertuman,

I am currently wrapping up a meeting on Muunilist, and I believe that I should have enough time to arrive at Christophsis to meet with you. I will be accompanied by a small charade of personal bodyguards; at least four at this current time. I should be able to arrive shortly if all goes accordingly and the preparations for my arrival are accomplished before hand to ensure no time is wasted.

Signed,

Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath
Baroness of the Empire - Jaemus
Duchess of the Bisellia System
Proprietor of Magrath Shipwrights
Proprietor of Magrath Textiles
Proprietor of Magrath Winery
Proprietor of Magrath Weapons Foundry
Proprietor of Magrath Mining Compound

Jason_BertumanDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 1:12 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Baroness Magrath,

That suits me just fine. I am currently in between meetings. You are welcomed to come as soon as you get off Muunilinst. I will make preparations for your arrival, and will be the one to greet you personally. I look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz