• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Prince Zayd
Ilanah_ThanatosDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 5:26 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Your Grace,

I am delighted that the rampant speciesism in the senate did not dissuade you from representing your people. I know that it can be a bit much at times, but you seem the type of man who can rise above such bigotry and really shine. I wish that it was easier to say such things on the senate floor, but as I am sure you have noticed, free speech in the political arena is on the decline. 

That being said, I wanted to send you a personal note of welcome, and advise you that if there is anything you ever need or that I can assist you with, you are free to contact me or my assistant. 

Sincerely,

Ilanah R. Thanatos
Senator of Chandrila

Prince_ZaydDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 12:55 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Senator Thanatos,

I am not dissuaded in the least, milady. Not with such a gracious welcome from yourself. To be honest (and I mean no offense), I find the insecurities of a great many of your species to be rather entertaining. To a point, that is. But one thing is as true on Imperial Center as it is on Falleen, or Chandrila for that matter: some stars shine brighter than the rest, and you truly are a credit to your species, Senator. And I look forward to the pleasure of your company in the Senate.

Warm regards,

Prince Zayd
Senator of Falleen

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz