• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
[To]: Baroness Raulyn Magrath
Alyn_StarkDate: Friday, 22 Feb 2013, 12:39 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Baroness Magrath,

It is with great interest that I write to you today. I have heard from a number of little birds that your company, the Magrath Weapons Foundry, has a new product on the market. I'd like to outfit a number of my units with this weapon, and as such, I would like to purchase a solid number of them. I'm looking for around eight thousand of your CBR-10 rifles. By all means, let me know if your company is capable of filling this order, as I will pay quite well for it.

Warm regards,

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Senior Captain, Retired, Republic Navy
Head of House Malos (former)
Licensed bounty hunter
Majority shareholder, Lorrd Engineering
Owner, Stark Defense Conglomerate
Civilian Medal of Honor recipient
Representative, Lorrd (10 BBY-9 BBY)

Baroness_MagrathDate: Friday, 22 Feb 2013, 2:30 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
Mr. Stark,

While it is admirable for you to be showing interest in the CBR-10, the number that you are requesting is unable to be met. Magrath Weapons Foundry is a small company, and as such it production capabilities are limited. At this moment there are only a handful of skilled weapon smiths in the employee of Magrath Weapons Foundry and they are all focused on quality vs quantity. As such they take no order larger than a batch of ten from any one source to ensure that they deliver a quality product that can be depended upon.

With that said; we feel that any link between the Magrath Weapons Foundry and your own name Mr. Stark would be detrimental to our company, mainly due to the more recent not so positive attention you have garnered towards yourself. We must therefore decline your order and request that you not place any order to the Magrath Weapons Foundry, either by yourself in the future or through proxy. We do understand that the SDC, your own company, has a myriad of weapons that it produces that I am sure would better suite your units.

Signed,

Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath
Baroness of the Empire - Jaemus
Duchess of the Bisellia System
Proprietor of Magrath Shipwrights
Proprietor of Magrath Textiles
Proprietor of Magrath Winery
Proprietor of Magrath Weapons Foundry
Proprietor of Magrath Mining Compound

Alyn_StarkDate: Friday, 22 Feb 2013, 2:41 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Awards: 2
Baroness Magrath,

While I sympathize that your foundry is still small, I can understand that great numbers can be difficult to produce, either for quality or quantity; though one can have both I suppose with large enough placement.

However, not selling to me on the grounds of who I am is akin to the employees of BlasTech being denied the right to purchase arms from Merr-Sonn on the grounds that they are competing companies. I find it a most unkind and uncharitable statement. Nonetheless, your company is yours to do with as you wish. I give you my best regards in the future growth of your company and hope to see you on the scene of the arms sales as a new competitor.

Warm regards,

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Senior Captain, Retired, Republic Navy
Head of House Malos (former)
Licensed bounty hunter
Majority shareholder, Lorrd Engineering
Owner, Stark Defense Conglomerate
Civilian Medal of Honor recipient
Representative, Lorrd (10 BBY-9 BBY)

• Page 1 of 1
Search: