• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
To Mr. Ray
Colonel_Le_GrangeDate: Friday, 01 Mar 2013, 8:30 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Howdy Mr. Ray,

Now me and all the boys sure do 'ppreciate all you do for Dantooin' up on that there Imperial Center. But when I saw you sayin' Dantooin's goin' bring in them clones? Make 'em at home like? Well I got to talkin' with the boys and I don't reckon there's a one of us much likes that idea, Mr. Ray. Now don't get me wrong, them clone boys done a fine job in the war, downright country it was the way they defended Dantooin' back in the day. But it gots to be said: them clones give me the heebie jeebies, Mr. Ray. We small town folks in these parts, we know everybody by their face. How we supposed to know them clone boys by their face if they'all got somebody else's face? How am I goin' hire 'em to work on my ranch if I can't tell one from the other? I can tell one of my nerfs from one of old man Mudd's, but clones? I got no idea which is which, Mr. Ray. It ain't goin' work. I don't wanna hire 'em. I don't wanna know 'em. Truth be told, I don't even wanna see 'em, not on Dantooin'. And another thing: they may be clones, but Crazy Doc Danson says they got man parts same as you and me. You want 'em rollin' in the hay with our womenfolk? Makin' a bunch of clone chillun'? And the Doc also say them clones go crazy in a coon's age. You want a bunch of clone chillun' runnin' 'round Garang with daddies crazy as loons? Me and the boys don't want that, not one bit. I'm tellin' ya because we think the world of ya, Mr. Ray, but we hear tell there's clones comin' to Dantooin' and I reckon things goin' get hairy. No way no how we goin' have none of them clone boys on Dantooin'.

Colonel Vincent Le Grange
The Garang Irregulars, The People's Front of Dantooine
(and owner of Le Grange Ranch, outside Garang)

Exar_RayDate: Saturday, 02 Mar 2013, 8:58 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Colonel,

I appreciate your concern. However while you and the rest of the people don't exactly approve of my attempt to settle some of these Clones on Dantooine, it's the least we can do for them since they did indeed help defend us from the CIS. I'm working on a settlement adjustment package that I think will settle all of your concerns... including them having sexual relations with the females as well as going crazy.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz