Group: Users
Awards: 0
Chaledaya Governmental Building
Chaledaya
Christophsis, Christoph System, Savareen Sector

To: President Adaaran of the Dominion Federation

Subject: Relations

Greetings,

I am Senator Bertuman of Christophsis. Christophsis is in a period of transition. We, as a world, are being more open to the taste of offworlders. We do not know much about the Dominion Federation, but we do know we can offer mineral and ores for several things your government would need. If the Dominion Federation is interested in establishing relations with Christophsis, a meeting held on my world would do us all good. I believe the relationship between both of our worlds could prove beneficial for both of us. Also, a free tour of Christophsis is definitely possible as you would get a good idea of what my world is all about and what we really have to offer. 

Please do let me know if you are interested in having a meeting.

Sincerely,

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

ManagementDate: Wednesday, 13 Mar 2013, 8:46 AM | Message # 2
Manager
Group: Administrators
(( At this time, in accordance with Adaaran's wishes the Dominion Federation's participation in the RP is on "pause." ))

Quote (Chernobog_Cron)
I am requesting that at this moment the Dominion Federation be put on pause indefinitely. Meaning that all the characters of the Dominion Federation would be locked up. The faction itself would also be locked, to prevent someone from stepping in who doesnt understand the ideals behind the idea and attempting to run it. For the purposes of AGW, the Dominion Federation would be one of those little curiosities that just sits out at the edge of the galaxy. It would remain a loyal ally to the Empire, producing tribute for the Empire and remaining neutral, but beyond that it would be locked.

Jason_BertumanDate: Wednesday, 13 Mar 2013, 9:45 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Users
((Ok, I didn't know that. Thank you for letting me know. Please kindly remove this thread.))

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz