MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
3:56 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » Message to Njon the Hutt
Message to Njon the Hutt
Baroness_MagrathDate: Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 9:37 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Mr. Njon,

I am currently seeking the resources and building materials I will need to construct a winery on the planet of Dantooine. It has come to my attention that proper security measures will be needed, mainly a means to keep the native Brith from flying into departing and arriving shuttles. There are also some fauna that are more dangerous, and a few prying eyes I'd rather not have around. It would be greatly appreciated if you could supply a handful of Bp.2 Anti-Infantry, Bp.4 Anti-Vehicle and Bp.5 Anti-Aircraft turrets for the construction project. It would also be appreciated if you were able to either include a contract for some security personnel, or point me towards a reputable broker of such; after all with all the drinking on Dantooine I do not trust the natives with such a high priority as the security of my winery.

Included with this message is a case of the finest Magrath Winery wine; I do hope that you enjoy it.

Signed,

Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath
Baroness of the Empire - Jaemus
Duchess of the Bisellia System
Proprietor of Magrath Shipwrights
Proprietor of Magrath Textiles
Proprietor of Magrath Winery
Proprietor of Magrath Weapons Foundry
Proprietor of Magrath Mining Compound

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » Message to Njon the Hutt
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz