MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
9:45 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » To Governor Ribaldequin
To Governor Ribaldequin
Inquisitor_CaleDate: Tuesday, 26 Mar 2013, 7:49 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Governor,

Salutations to you, good sir. I am Finius Cale, Landgrave of the Baltimn and Sigil Systems and a compagnon of His Majesty's court. It is a pleasure to relate to another of the ruling class of the Outer Rim. The Empire needs men of our caliber to open the hearts of our at-times unsophisticated peoples to the warm light of Imperial values. You have it reliably from me, young sir, that the Imperial court has nothing but the utmost confidence in you as the Governor of the Riaoballo Sector. As someone who understands the task before you, I would like to help.

Word has reached Imperial Center that you're searching for a Prefect for the planet Dantooine. Might I suggest my Uncle Eliphas? He fancies himself a lord of the hills, a down-to-earth type. Though he is eccentric, he is quite capable. However, I fear his ability is going to waste on Baltimn; with little to occupy his time, he has developed some, well, rather odd hobbies. A change of scenery would do him good, and I think he would do you and the people of Dantooine good as well. I would also consider it a kindness that I should be all too happy to repay you.

Cordially,

Inquisitor Finius Cale
Landgrave of the Baltimn and Sigil Systems

Duke_RibaldequinDate: Thursday, 28 Mar 2013, 3:01 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Landgrave,

I would be very happy to accept your Uncle as Prefect of Dantooine, especially at the suggestion of such an auspicious companion of the Emperor. How soon could your uncle start?

Moff Ribaldequin Hector Charles Augustus of the Raioballo Sector
Duke of Shola
Scion to the Throne of Deralia
Descendant of Emperor Arterius I

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » To Governor Ribaldequin
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz