MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
8:27 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » Trade Partners Wanted
Trade Partners Wanted
Kosim_VratisDate: Saturday, 06 Apr 2013, 8:09 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
To All Beings Interested:

Argazda is revamping its galactic trading policies to allow for a five percent reduction in tariffs placed by local law to encourage new trade. With the recent changes in the Argazdan government, I feel it is in the best interests of the Argazdan people to encourage growth and promote friendship and equality. If you are interested, contact my office for agreements.

K'osim V'ratis
Prime Minister, Argazda

Avadrie_volFyrDate: Tuesday, 09 Apr 2013, 1:51 PM | Message # 2
Major general
To : K'osim V'ratis
Subj : Trade

I hope this message finds you well, Mr. V'ratis. The royal family of Empress Teta is interested in expanding trade with your world. In what commodities does your world deal?

Charmed,

Ava

Lady Avadrie volFyr
Senator of Empress Teta
Defense Committee Member

Kosim_VratisDate: Thursday, 11 Apr 2013, 3:09 PM | Message # 3
Private
Lady volFyr,

Argazda deals in a number of items. We run a modest slave trade, despite the unpleasantness associated with such. The Empire, after all, needs criminals who are caught and the undesirables to assist them in their projects. We deal in ores and we have a full-on Tibanna gas mining facility located at Slovo in which we reap the majority stake. Argazda itself also offers fashionable clothing and a number of apt dressmakers.

Regards,

K'osim V'ratis
Prime Minister, Argazda

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » Trade Partners Wanted
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz