MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
3:32 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To All Separatist Remnants and Holdouts
To All Separatist Remnants and Holdouts
HavocDate: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 5:24 AM | Message # 16
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Resources is no issue for me. Arrange a spot and I will be there. Don;t be late...

You have been told...

ShivaDate: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 5:28 AM | Message # 17
Major general
Awards: 0
Tatooine. The Rusty Bantha.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer
Separatist High Commander (former)

Talri_NikaniDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 3:03 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant
Shiva,

I require the procurement of some capital ship grade energy weapons. Do you have any contacts that can gain me some of these, they will be put to good use. I also need command codes for gaining access the memory of a computer core of a Trade Federation command ship. If you were to share some of these codes, I would be willing to share whatever information I find.

A friend

Message edited by Talri_Nikani - Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 7:27 PM

Lamont_KruusDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 7:38 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant
I fought for the Separatists for five years, and the Trade Federation before it. I lost all but my life for the cause, and I am willing to give that too. But never in five years, in a dozen battles, and in a hundred generals, commanders, and viceroys come and gone have I ever heard of anyone named "Shiva." You say we cannot be played like fools. Why then should we trust another man in a hood? I am wary of the promises of mysterious, robed figures, Shiva. What say you?

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall
Leader of the Kruus slaving ring

Talri_NikaniDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 9:08 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant
"Mr......well whoever you are......you served a now dead cause after you served a money gubbing group of fools that ran themselves into the ground. Your only redeeming trait is that your even speaking to Shiva."

Now you ask why you should trust me?

The answer is perfectly sane and clear, don't trust me, I dont trust you, and I dont trust shiva. Trust is what got us in the position we are in now. What we do need to realise now tho, is that a Convinient partnership at this juncture can help us all. I reccomend a short term agreement between the three of us, where we work together to get what we need in the immediate time-frame to make our own private goals accessable, and then we simply walk away. We dont ask for names, identities, locations, or anything more then we need to know. We help each other and we get lost.

This I can tolerate.

Lamont_KruusDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 11:20 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant
I, Sir, do not hide behind a hood. My name is Lamont Kruus. I am Captain of the Confederate frigate Windfall, peer and contemporary of Count Dooku, hero of the Battle of Kadavo, perpetrator of the Zygerrian Massacre, and contrary to what you apparently think, not a fool. Now you know who you're doing business with, as I expect to know who I'm doing business with. All I know of you, Sir, is that you are no Confederate, for no Confederate would so arrogantly dismiss the cause that we fought for. This I can not tolerate. We have already been betrayed once by our leaders, I have no desire to be betrayed again. Indeed, Sir, I do not trust you. For all I know, you are a bounty hunter or an Imperial spy. My question was and is to Shiva; who are you, Shiva, and what reason have I to trust you? General Sthena, at least, is someone I know.

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall

ShivaDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 5:25 PM | Message # 22
Major general
A scarred face, Captain Kruus, is an item to be hidden. If you have not heard of me, it is for good reason. Generals such as Grievous, Tann and the ignoble Gen'dai Durge act well enough as the former public face of the Confederacy. My face is... rather damaged, to say the least, and as such, I prefer to keep some things better hidden. A man with a hood is hardly a threat because he hides his face. Trust comes slowly, Captain. It may be that one day, you see my face. If you prefer not to trust me, it is your loss, but so far, there is at least minor unification.

Actions speak louder than words, after all.

If you require capitol-vessel grade weapons, I am sure I can locate some for you.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Talri_NikaniDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 5:58 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant
Excellent,

I require Twin turbolasers a half dozen or so would be ideal, and a dozen or so Twin Laser cannons, these will be used to defend my ships from pirate raiding and competitors.

I also require older general-level command codes from the times of the Clone Wars. This is to gain access to some older memory cores that I have come across, the information on these cores can be useful, and I will be willing to share the information in exchange.

And I command A warship myself, her name is the Firestar.

You may call me.....Citizen X

Message edited by Talri_Nikani - Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 6:01 PM

Lamont_KruusDate: Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 3:15 AM | Message # 24
Lieutenant
"The Firestar..." *Kruus thought to himself as he switched off the comm. He leaned back in his command chair and stroked his hairless chin.* "Intewesting."

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall

ShivaDate: Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 10:12 AM | Message # 25
Major general
Such things are possible to procure. We will have to meet, Citizen X, face to face.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Shak-ranDate: Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 11:14 AM | Message # 26
Group: Removed

ooops wrong thread

Message edited by Shak-ran - Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 11:14 AM

Talri_NikaniDate: Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 11:18 AM | Message # 27
Lieutenant
"Let me know a time and a place, and I will be there."

"Oh by the way, your officer, is a very good man." Refering to the Rusty Bantha.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To All Separatist Remnants and Holdouts
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz