MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
3:32 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To All Separatist Remnants and Holdouts
To All Separatist Remnants and Holdouts
ShivaDate: Monday, 27 Sep 2010, 7:09 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Commanders, Generals... former members of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

I am Shiva.

The Confederacy, my brothers and sisters, has fallen. We have been betrayed at every turn and I say to you, we can no longer afford to be played for fools. The Galactic Empire under the leadership of the foolish Palpatine has become a threat to what little existence we have left. Our supporters are gone, for the most part, and our holdings are diminished. This is not a time for squabbling. This is a time for unity.

Join me, brothers and sisters, and we will rise again.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer
Separatist High Commander (former)

Jamie_the_HuttDate: Tuesday, 28 Sep 2010, 7:55 AM | Message # 2
Major general
"Oh dear me"

Thought Jamulon Tiure as he read the shadowfeed on a datapad which had been stolen from downtown Dantooine. He then tossed it out of the window of his speeder. What patent nonsense. The Separatist cause was dead, and even the most hardheaded amongst them had accepted this.

Talri_NikaniDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 5:01 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant

*Reads through the message, interested.*

Shiva,

It is good to hear that there are still some true patriots left. Please contact me on this signal wave, and perhaps we can talk some about this.

Signed
A friend

ShivaDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 5:10 AM | Message # 4
Major general
Having read the response left on the sliced Holonet account, Shiva sat back, considering. A trap? Quite possibly. He hadn't gotten where he was by being timid though. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Therefore, a response was sent.

"I don't much care for masquerades of this sort. I assume by your wording that you were not part of the former CIS command structure. However, the fact that you are interested in keeping this alive and fighting this so-called Empire means that I am, in turn, interested in you. As you said, we shall talk. Therefore, can you verify in some way that you are not an Imperial spy?"

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Talri_NikaniDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 5:19 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
*The hologram kicked in, an image of a magnetic Proton Torpedo warhead exploding on Coruscaunt killing hundreds, and injuring a thousand more. An attack that hadn't even hit the news feeds yet, but could be verified by more then a few sources.*

"Is that enough for you?"

The electronic voice asked.

ShivaDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 8:52 AM | Message # 6
Major general
"It seems you have not differentiated between civilians and military targets. While I approve of your methods, the support of the common man is needed if we are to stand even a ghost of a chance of succeeding. If you intend to strike fear into the hearts of anybody, choose the agents of the Empire and not the people who simply work day to day."

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Talri_NikaniDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 9:15 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
"There was a squad of their so-called Stormtroopers in the targeted area." The voice replied. "However, that was just a test of a new weapons system I have devised." The voice explained. "Further targets will be forthcoming."

ShivaDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 9:29 AM | Message # 8
Major general
"Good, good. Keep them on their toes. Never let them rest. My support will come from outside Coruscant. I am gathering an army. It will take time, though. Patience. Be patient, and find other like yourself."

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Talri_NikaniDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 10:00 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
The image simply bowed then blinked out of existance.

General_SthenaDate: Sunday, 03 Oct 2010, 6:21 AM | Message # 10
Private
Sthena reclined in his chair, examining a claw while the message, finally decrypted, played out. He cast a beligerent eye over the tactical holo which was still shimmering in the corner of the room, a holo depicting a plan doomed to failure, and began weighing up options in his mind. Finally, he began recording a reply.

"Shiva... allow me to be frank. I won't deny that your proposition has merits, and that I could use the additional firepower to help solve a problem which vexes me. I also won't deny that some of your words provoked doubt in my mind. Doubt that you intend to unite the former Confederates, rather than take our assets and leave us dry.

Call me paranoid, but it's what helped me survive the war. And while people like me still breathe, the Confederacy of Independant Systems will never be laid to rest, no matter how... 'diminished' we may currently be. That being said, I will entertain the notion for a moment that you, infact, are being sincere, and would like to arrange a meeting.

Tentatively speaking, I'm not opposed to a union, but I won't see my ships or myself subjugated to the command of another. I hope we can establish some clarity on this matter, through a face-to-face discussion.

General Sthena, out."

After decrypting the message and sending it, Sthena rose, his silken robes cascading around his body and pooling at his bare feet. He traversed his quarters, and began re-arranging his tactical holo's, hoping to come up with something sound.

"The War is not over simply because an old despot proclaims it so.."

ShivaDate: Sunday, 03 Oct 2010, 6:07 PM | Message # 11
Major general
General, I have no need to subjugate your fleet to my will. At this time, you are by far a more useful asset as an independent operator loosely affiliated with myself and my operations. I am willing to meet you face-to-face on a neutral Outer Rim world. Be warned though, treachery will not be tolerated on either side; there will be a neutral party I trust watching over both of us.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

HavocDate: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 4:08 AM | Message # 12
Lieutenant general
Awards: 3
I also would like to meet with the famous Shiva.

You have been told...

ShivaDate: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 4:54 AM | Message # 13
Major general
The name Havoc is known to me. You are a Jedi, or perhaps were a Jedi before the purge. I have little reason to trust you, much less want to meet with you. I will, however, for the sake of sheer curiosity, entertain this little fantasy for a moment. A meeting can be arranged.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

HavocDate: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 5:19 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant general
Awards: 3
Good. And as for trust Shiva... you might as well get used to me. The enemy of my enemy is my friend... learn that phrase very well.

You have been told...

ShivaDate: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 5:21 AM | Message # 15
Major general
I trust few beings, Jedi. I trust you no more and no less than any of the random sentients I have encountered in my years. The enemy of my enemy may be my friend, but an friend without resources is a friend who is ineffective.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To All Separatist Remnants and Holdouts
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz