MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
5:21 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To: Major Wugs (Rogue Clone Commando contacting Wugs)
To: Major Wugs
Anubis_XerxesDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 7:11 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
*A holographic image of a clone commando would appear.*

Major Wugs,

I have heard your...advertisements all over the HoloNet recently. In addition to that, I have contacts telling me that you're a part of a resistance on Socorro. I apologize for the rude intrusion, let me introduce myself first. I am Clone Commando 26, also known as Anubis Xerxes. Obviously, I was a Clone Commando. I fought in the Clone Wars on the side of the Galactic Republic. I had betrayed them once they were transformed into Galactic Empire, because freedom no longer existed. Now, I've been assisting resistances all over the galaxy. I just left Mygeeto after a failed uprising. Now, I would like to assist you in combating the Empire.

~Anubis Xerxes
The Empire's worst nightmare

Major_WugsDate: Monday, 25 Oct 2010, 11:40 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
*Wugs hated to turn anyone away from the resistance, but here he had no choice. The Major had talked to Commander Toth about the stormtrooper that wanted to "join" them, and Toth had been predictably terse: "No clones." Whether or not it was really a trap, it looked like a trap. The clones were born and raised to be loyal to Palpatine, and it was just too big of a risk to let one into the resistance movement. This "Anubis Xerxes" could be an ISB stormtrooper, and he might know about the failed uprising on Mygeeto because he put down the uprising on Mygeeto. True, posing as a clone was a bad cover if it was a sting operation, but the ISB was known for its dirty tricks. And so, Wugs had no choice. He would not reply to "Anubis," although he wished him luck.*

Major Wugs
Propagandist
The Socorran Resistance

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To: Major Wugs (Rogue Clone Commando contacting Wugs)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz