MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
6:04 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » Requesting Aid
Requesting Aid
BairdDate: Saturday, 23 Oct 2010, 6:49 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Deep within the forests of dathomir, a small rebel group was stationed for the time being. They were well aware of the great dangers within dathomir, but they feared them not. Baird's technician's worked on getting his message untraceable by any one, and if they managed to trace it. They'll be lead to the middle of the planet, and by the time they got there. Baird and his group would be long gone.

The message read in a gruff tone.

"My name is Baird, I'm the leader of a small group that opposes the empire, and the separatist hold outs. I've been running low on funding, the credit's I receive from fighting off small Imperial platoons is constantly draining to keep my ship up to shape." A rough cough or two would be heard, then the message would continue. "Ehh, Anyways. If any one out there is interested in helping, don't bother finding me, I will find you. Baird Out"

Once Baird finished speaking, the message was sent through multiple channel's, and holonet's.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

DraceDate: Saturday, 23 Oct 2010, 12:08 PM | Message # 2
Major
Awards: 0
Drace looked about his ship as his holonet went up asking for aide...Drace push it on and sent out a reply saying,
: Baird This is Drace Xeone ,My ship is not to far from the planet you are on send up some thing so that i may come down to aide you over:

With that said drace tracked the holonet signal but he still could not locate the ship's becon...He hoped Baird would send one up so he could find him...

Talri_NikaniDate: Saturday, 23 Oct 2010, 2:23 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
"This is the Tyger Claw. Please send Coordinates to us and we will lend assistance." Talri responded to the transmission, of course the name of the ship was totally incorrect, but noone needed to know the actual name of his ship. A reverse track of his signal would be completely useless, there would be no tracking the 'Tyger Claw'.

Message edited by Talri_Nikani - Saturday, 23 Oct 2010, 2:24 PM

BairdDate: Saturday, 23 Oct 2010, 5:18 PM | Message # 4
Major general
Awards: 2
As the first answer came in and sounded a bit ominous an unsatisfied look came across his face, right when he was about to reply to the first one a second one came in.

"I figured it'd be a bit longer before any one decided to help me... The first one... I'm not sure about this other one... sound's like a made up ship, but then again we do need the credits..."

He sighed while rubbing his face, instead of leading them to his direct location he decided to lead them out into the open, to the north would be a Rancor's nest, and to the south would be a small group of night sister's.

"Bones, give me a personal energy shield. Snout, hound dog. You two camouflage, and cover me. Lion-o Your with me."

After Baird spoke, the Twi'lek medic handed him a Personal energy shield, and one to his Cathar friend. Snout and hound dog got into perfect hiding spots and readied their rifles.

Baird and the Cathar walked about 50meter's away from the camp, Baird crouched down and sent out another transmission.

"Coordinates. -2352 +2556 Dathomir." A loud and thunderous roar would be heard before the transmission ended. "Heh... That's right big guy."

The coordinates would lead the two that replied to him about 25 meters away from them, he didn't know who to trust at this point, and was ready incase of an ambush, his technicians had radar's reading the sky, and a bit of the space in case of a possible air attack.

(( Here to RP. ))

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

Message edited by Baird - Saturday, 23 Oct 2010, 5:44 PM

DraceDate: Monday, 25 Oct 2010, 10:52 AM | Message # 5
Major
He Fallowed the Coordiantes all the while makeing sure he wasn't going to be put into an ambush..He scaned the areh..
THer were not just human down there but othe life froms as well..

Something told him he wasn't about to be landung in friendly terrtory..Nore was he as a former jedi mast was he going to get cought off guard...so he head to 2352 +2556 ..

The sound he heard before the trasnmission end was not human and did no sound so nice..
He landed slow at near were he was supose to land he wasn't takeing any chances if Drace wasn't so supices of the man.
He would of landed were the man asked him too but he did not he landed about 10 feet away from the landing zone.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » Requesting Aid
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz