MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
6:03 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » Assault on Dantooine
Assault on Dantooine
General_SthenaDate: Friday, 05 Nov 2010, 12:46 PM | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I lost most of my fleet in an ill-planned conflict three years ago, and have yet to regain my losses. I am operating on barely more than a skeleton crew, and constantly planning where I can make a strategic hit and be of some use to our cause, and you speak to me of giving up?!

There is little wonder that the CIS has been reduced to this, a litter of scrabbling pups, all clamouring for their share of the glory but totally unwilling to think practically or within reason. Go, fling yourself upon the nearest uninhabited world, or into the volcanoes of Mustafar for all I care. I have no time for those with no heart or mind for this sort of action. And before long, I'll deem you all unnecessary to this cause, all the produce of the effluence of Palpatine's back-wash from when he strode in, cleansed us of our greatest minds, and left us to rot in the filth.

If not united, then we are nothing. So which will it be? United? Or simple dregs?

"The War is not over simply because an old despot proclaims it so.."

Victor_MallixDate: Friday, 05 Nov 2010, 1:06 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
"Yes, cut your losses... before you lose your ship and your men too.. you aleady lost a fleet through your own poor planning.. We are dregs, to be frank, we possess no worlds, no resupply, no allies, no support.. we were made fools of in the clone-wars.. When you fire a torpedo, from whence will its replacement come?

There is a point, in any investment, where you realise that you have no chance to reach success and so cut your losses.. I propose you do the same here, abandon this anachronistic cause and seek either redemption or isolation from Palpatine's Galaxy we must pick one or the other.. the only third option is utter destruction in a fruitless cause.. Why seek to continue a lost war when we could better spend our resources on founding a new society outside of the Empire, a society built on what the CIS was meant to be.."

Victor Mallix
Merchant Venturer
Ex-Banking Clan Executive

ShivaDate: Saturday, 06 Nov 2010, 9:53 AM | Message # 18
Major general
Cartao is an acceptable planet, General. Unification is far more acceptable than this squabbling. Mr. Mallix, you strike me as a defeatist. If you do not wish to be a part of this venture, you do not have to be. However... if you change your mind, you will always be welcome.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer
Separatist High Commander (former)

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » Assault on Dantooine
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz