MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
2:41 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [TO]: Lamont Kruus, Captain ([From]: Shiva, Separatist High Commander)
[TO]: Lamont Kruus, Captain
ShivaDate: Wednesday, 29 Dec 2010, 9:03 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Captain Kruus,

It has been some time since we spoke. Since then, fortune has smiled on me in a number of ways and as such, I wish to extend once more the offer of a meeting between us. Due to current events, I'm afraid you will not have to suffer advanced security measures as I had in place before. Do let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer
Separatist High Commander (former)

Lamont_KruusDate: Wednesday, 29 Dec 2010, 9:05 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
You will understand that for the security of my person, "Shiva," I would rather not be in your company until or unless I am sure I can trust you. I assume this is true of you as well, which is why I have not invited you to a meeting as generously as you have I. If there is something you would like to discuss, however, I would not mind doing so here.

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall
Leader of the Kruus slaving ring

ShivaDate: Thursday, 30 Dec 2010, 7:02 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Quite fair enough, Captain. This communication should be secure. Well, to the point. I ask again if you will consider combining forces with me in certain endeavors; watching each others' backs and the like. Between the recent events at my basing and fortune, I have found several allies that can assist us in a number of ways. As such, I am in a better position to make strikes against the Empire. Your thoughts, Captain?

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Lamont_KruusDate: Thursday, 30 Dec 2010, 10:58 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Pray tell, who are these allies you speak of?

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall

ShivaDate: Thursday, 30 Dec 2010, 10:24 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Several of them are Jedi, some I believe, with various connections along the Outer Rim that are still viable. I'll admit that they make strange bedfellows, but they are apt workers. The others are numerous pirate and raider groups.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Lamont_KruusDate: Sunday, 02 Jan 2011, 7:32 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
I do not trust Jedi and I never will. If you've found a way to use them to your advantage and you're sure it's not they who are using you, then I congratulate you. But I will have nothing to do with them. As for pirates and raiders, I have long worked with them and it is my desire to do so no longer, if possible. This is not to say that you and I can't work together, but if we do I would rather you not "watch my back." No offense. But if there does come a time when you have a specific operation in mind that is not a fool's errand or a suicide mission, I may be willing to work with you. Time will tell. In the meantime, is there a person I may speak to or place I may go to assess for myself the position you are in, as you say, to make strikes against the Empire? I would like to be sure of this, and be sure of the resources and "allies" you have at your disposal, before I commit to working with you.

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall

ShivaDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 5:30 AM | Message # 7
Major general
Your dislike of Jedi is, of course, understandable. In this day and age though, any allies I find that will not easily turn against me are welcome.

If you wish to see effectiveness of my operations, simply look at the increasing tension between Volus and Vjun, as well as the multitude of mockery that Volus has drawn upon itself.

If there are people you wish to speak to, I can put you in contact with either one of the Jedi or the head of the mercenaries I have hired on. My... base of operations, as you might call it, is not complete yet in terms of defenses and as such, I prefer to keep it off the known market for the time being.

Added (04 Jan 2011, 6:30 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Captain Kruus, we have a stroke of luck.

As you might know, Volus has recently purchased a number of vessels to compliment their oversized and rather pretentious battleship. My scans of their system show them to be less than adequate defenses, even with Imperial protection.

I suggest we initiate a lightning raid at Volus, damage their shipyards and craft and make off with their battleship. I would be more than willing to split profits from the sale of parts or even hard materials from the craft.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [TO]: Lamont Kruus, Captain ([From]: Shiva, Separatist High Commander)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz