MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
6:26 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » {Memorandum} To: Mando'ade warriors (Possible alliance)
{Memorandum} To: Mando'ade warriors
Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 2:31 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Nar Shaddaa
Refugee Sector
An apartment complex

*Highly Encrypted message*

To: Current Mandalore of the Mando'ade warriors

Greetings,

I am here to relay a message from the leader of the Libs. He is honored, but has regretted that he couldn't contact you himself out of risk being discovered by the Empire. He has spoken highly of Mando'ade warriors, and wants to discuss a possible alliance between the Mando'ade warriors that are currently fighting against the Empire and the Libs. If you agree to discuss this, he would like to travel wherever you wanted to discuss this and meet you in person. I apologize if I couldn't speak more on this, but we risk being detected by the Empire. Please send the coordinates if you do agree to this.

Mika Jeebs,
Aide to the Libs

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jaboa_MereelDate: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 5:19 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
*Outside the Mandalore system, a comm satellite, which had long been sliced, and never used, suddenly sprang to life. It redirected the communication through a vast network of comm buoys, ending up on an highly encrypted channel.*

Libs. Never heard of you. Frankly, there is no Mandalore... furthermore, if you want any Mandalorian to work for you, your leader sure as hell better meet with one in person, instead of hiding behind a wall of subordinates. The Mandalorians you refer to that are fighting back on the homeworlds couldn't help you out if they wanted to, anyway. No way out, nor enough to spare... and no way in for a Mandalorian wanting to join his brothers and sisters. You want a Mandalorian? Meet me at the enclosed coordinates. It's a bar, so dress like you belong there. From there, I want details... and a meeting with your leader at a later date. You don't show up, you loose your Mandalorian.

Alor'ad Jabo'a Mereel
Striil Ori'ramikade

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » {Memorandum} To: Mando'ade warriors (Possible alliance)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz