MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
1:56 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [To]: Malos Yhemn (Encrypted)
[To]: Malos Yhemn
Blackfire_ContactsDate: Monday, 19 Nov 2012, 4:51 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Mr. Yhemn,

Once your work on Tralfin is complete, there is another assignment waiting for you. You will need to make arrangements to travel to Naboo in disguise. Once there, you will make contact with our associate who operates a safari-style business of underwater exploration. A submersible will be provided for you. Your task is to find and catch one of the infamous Sando aqua monsters, preferably a female, and smuggle the creature onto a waiting freighter that will remove the beast from Naboo. All the attached files contain any relevant known data on these creatures.

Take care, Mr. Yhemn. This task is not one issued to you lightly.

-Twenty-nine

The Citadel's Contractors

Malos_YhemnDate: Monday, 19 Nov 2012, 4:53 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Twenty-nine,

It's a fish, more or less. It may be a damned big one but it's still a fish. I'll get it for you. Just make sure there are no issues or slip-ups with the Naboo Security Forces. They're already on alert from what I hear in the news. Something about the Gungans. Foolish swamp-dwellers. No matter. I'll be in touch.

Malos Yhemn
Contractor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [To]: Malos Yhemn (Encrypted)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz