MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
6:15 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [To]: The Governmental Offices of the Mandate ([Encrypted])
[To]: The Governmental Offices of the Mandate
KaliDate: Sunday, 20 Jan 2013, 8:55 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
*The following message was sent to all publicly listed government offices within the Cronese Mandate, from Chernobog Cron down to he lowes minister*

There is a problem within the Cronese Mandate. The Separatist warlord called Shiva is gathering power within your space. I have knowledge of his movements and plans, but I am not in any place to halt it and survive. I can give you the location of the next world he will visit personally within the Mandate to recruit for his army. I want no part of the bounty, but a reward of sorts would be something for discussion. If you will not meet with me, then I my next action will be to contact the Imperial authorities and request they move to seal the Mandate until Shiva is captured. If you do not wish to deal with this issue, then perhaps they shall. I, for one, am tired of running.

-The Watchful Eye

Kali
Dark Acolyte

Chernobog_CronDate: Sunday, 20 Jan 2013, 2:18 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The message would be largely disregarded and throw into a junk folder to prevent further messages from the unknown sender from coming in, chalking it up to a delusional being sending random messages to make themselves feel as if they are bigger than they really are.

Chernobog Cron
First Minister of the Cronese Mandate
Duke of House Cron
Lord of Argai

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [To]: The Governmental Offices of the Mandate ([Encrypted])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz