MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
11:07 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » {To:} The Night Surgeon
{To:} The Night Surgeon
Michael_DanesDate: Sunday, 24 Feb 2013, 5:20 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The Night Surgeon,

I am Nene, Leader of The Knights of Justice. We are a group of men that will do whatever it takes to bring the Empire down to its knees. The Empire are not fit to run the galaxy, and the day of reckoning is coming. I do not know whether this message has reached your ears, but if it does, I have a task...rather a job offer that someone with such a colorful background like you would like. We are in need of an "expert interrogator", per se. There are times we would capture some Imperials, and it would require...extensive interrogation to get valuable information out of them. I'm offering you to do what you do best, you will have the free reins to do whatever you want as long as you bring valuable information out of our future captives. 

What do you say to a meeting?

~Michael Danes, Former Alpha Blue Operative

Jared_TallonDate: Sunday, 24 Feb 2013, 9:59 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Nene,

I am a simple doctor and nothing more. However, if you have need of someone who can assist in healing wounded men or, as the case may be, provide drugs and the like so that a prisoner will become more talkative, then I am willing to agree to this. My services are always for hire, after all.

Doctor
Surgeon

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » {To:} The Night Surgeon
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz