MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
9:34 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Running to Tatooine. (The meeting at the Rusty Bantha)
Running to Tatooine.
HavocDate: Tuesday, 12 Oct 2010, 8:39 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Havoc was not amused by the acts of this would be 'go-between' guy. Therefore it was time to play. Calling upon the Force, Havoc would command it to slowly close the man's windpipe, preventing him from breathing fully. However the Jedi was not quick to close it completely, it would do enough damage to where the man would feel like he would have trouble breathing, but not cause a big scene out of it. "Now, you listen to me... before I bring anything to the table... these attacks on Dantooine stop... now..." The Jedi got closer, and anger filled his voice. "For you see, I have a very powerful ally there, and if you morons continue to screw it up... I'll have zip." The force would re-open the man's throat and Havoc stepped back some. "Now then... your boss, please..." The Jedi said.

Message edited by Havoc - Tuesday, 12 Oct 2010, 8:40 PM

ShivaDate: Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 8:18 AM | Message # 17
Major general
Awards: 0
Feeling the pressure on his throat, Varak was reminded rather uncomfortably of the things Jedi were capable of. Keeping the smile on his face took effort, but his eyes radiated enough anger that, had they been blasters, Havoc would have been struck dead instantly. The urge to reach for the blaster on the underside of the table was almost unbearable, as was the urge to order the pair of assassin droids to attack. However, Varak had not kept his position by being hasty. Massaging his throat slightly, he settled himself more comfortably.

"I don't run the Dantooine department. That cell is not mine to comment on. I can safely say though, that Dantooine supporting the Empire is likely to cause problems for it... at least with the way things have been lately. Perhaps if it had a change of mind and contributed some to Shiva's movement, he'd be more inclined to let it be.

"As for meeting Shiva... I told you, I can't control that. He will tell you when he wishes to meet face-to-face. If it angers you that much, strike me down... but you will loose an ally and gain an enemy."

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer
Separatist High Commander (former)

HavocDate: Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 2:25 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant general
Nodding some, Havoc continued to remain vigilant in his actions, and the Force kept his awareness at a peak. "You can safely say nothing... you are a stump in a tree, and that tree is Shiva." He turned the other direction. "Tell Shiva that unless terrorist activity dies down on Dantooine, that I will be back..." The Jedi was not happy he wasted his time coming all the way over here, however he knew that he was being hunted. "And his middle man will be in two... tell him that I can provide transmission codes that are high grade Imperial ones... the good kind..." Havoc would rub his chin. "In exchange for such codes... I will require a favor in a time to come... can he manage that?" The Jedi would shift his attention.

ShivaDate: Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 4:25 PM | Message # 19
Major general
Awards: 0
Varak simply laughed openly this time and shook his head again. "Threatening me, Master Havoc? You overestimate my value. If Shiva wants Dantooine scourged, he will do so whether or not it costs me my life. I will, however, inform him of your feelings towards Dantooine. The problem is that high-grade Imperial codes are not likely to be a fair enough trade. Shiva needs... more direct aid. If he gave you fire support, would you attack an Imperial holding?

"As for favors... it all depends, as I said, what you bring to the table. It would have to be more than codes."

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer
Separatist High Commander (former)

HavocDate: Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 5:01 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant general
"Attacking an Imperial outpost is stupid... but I like where you're going with it... and you may not agree, but codes can get you access to a lot these days." Havoc paused a moment to scout out the bar. "But if Shiva requests my aid in something, I will do it... despite me killing your droids back in the day, but that's besides the point." His hand slipped under his robe to pull out a data-pad. "Tell Shiva that I can provide more then anyone else... I could provide a range of things... though if he keeps making a mess on Dantooine... I may decide against helping... though I always enjoy an adrenaline rush..." He looked down then turned away. "Time is short, peon. Ensure Shiva gets that data-pad... enjoy your day..." Havoc started walking, waving in and out of people making his way towards the exit. Before anyone was aware, the Jedi was gone.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Running to Tatooine. (The meeting at the Rusty Bantha)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz