MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
11:38 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Running to Tatooine. (The meeting at the Rusty Bantha)
Running to Tatooine.
HavocDate: Tuesday, 05 Oct 2010, 7:59 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 3
After the Jedi managed to relay the message, his time on Dantooine was at a close. The Jedi ran through out the dark plains at night time, using it at cover to give him concealment. Using Force Speed, the Jedi ran to what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse. However once the Jedi used the codes 'given' to him, the inside the warehouse was newly refurbished. In the middle sat his Jedi Starfighter. A color combination of Black and Dark Green would conceal the fighter anymore. Reaching into a pouch he pulled up a data-pad with coordinates given to him from Shiva, his contact he was to meet. Now it may be karma, but meeting a Separatist wasn't exactly his choice of an ally, but whom else did he have to turn to? Every Jedi was either hiding or on the run by the Empire and the galaxy became a sphere of no trust and the cloak and dagger technique. The canopy rised and Havoc jumped in. His starfighter went from Stand-by mode to full start. The ceiling of the warehouse would open and the Starfighter would angel itself to where it would blast off from the floor. Looking at a electrical box, Havoc would command the force to cause an electrical blaze. Engaging the engines to full, the fighter would blast off as the inside of the warehouse would catch fire. As the starfighter emerged from the hanger, the roof suddenly closed, concealing the light on the inside. Gripping the control, Havoc piloted the vessel towards space. As the ground control picked him up on their radars, the codes Havoc transmitted would be that of an Imperial signature, a diplomatic code. Getting an all-clear, the fighter would pull into space.

Putting in the hyperspace route to Tatooine, Havoc would position the vessel towards the proper direction. Using a modified hyperdrive engine, he would enter a route to Tatooine and jerk the lever down. The engines would roar up and shoot the starfighter into the engine. At the same time, a signal would be sent to Shiva that the Jedi was en route to the meeting spot... and not to be late.

Talri_NikaniDate: Tuesday, 05 Oct 2010, 8:07 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
The Shadow One, was already in low orbit over the northern polar cap of Tatooine. The ship was extremely well hidden by a combination of the planets magnetic pole, the ships sensor scattering sheilds and its radar absorbing armor, the combination of this made the ship basically invisible to incoming traffic and ground based sensors. Passive sensors scanned anything that entered orbit or landed on the planet. It remained in its orbit until whatever it was looking for came by, like a predator stalking from the shadows.

Message edited by Talri_Nikani - Tuesday, 05 Oct 2010, 8:08 AM

ShivaDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 4:26 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Shiva was not on Tatooine. However, an inconspicuous transport had deposited Phen Varak, a lieutenant of Shiva's, upon Tatooine, where the man awaited Havoc at the Rusty Bantha. A rather ill-lit cantina, the drinks were horrid and the information high. People who did not want to be seen came here. Varak was no exception. He'd made multiple arrangements, including hiring a pair of assassin droids in the event things went bad and it became a trap. Other than that, he relied on the blaster pistol he'd taped to the underside of the table and the thermal detonator he had in hand as a holdout weapon.

He already knew Havoc's face from pictures Shiva had shown, so when the Jedi entered, he would be able to recognize him.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer
Separatist High Commander (former)

Talri_NikaniDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 6:26 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
The Shadow One rented and landed at one of Tatooines private landing pads. He left the ship and turned on the security system, its sheilds turning back on and the guards he left with the ship went up in security levels. He moved a speeder bike from the rear most cargo bay and pushed it outside the landing pads, getting information on where the Rusty Bantha was, was not difficult. He turned in the right direction and drove to the bar.

A dark cloaked form would step into the Rusty Bantha, the form looked much like the holo that contacted Shiva. His face was hidden by a dark grey mask, he moved through the shadowed edge of the bar and looked for individuals that might be in the weapons trade.

Message edited by Talri_Nikani - Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 6:29 PM

HavocDate: Sunday, 10 Oct 2010, 7:46 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
The Jedi Starfighter emerged from Hyperspace and Havoc quickly assumed control, taking the fighter out of autopilot. As he got close to the planet, he sent out his landing code out. Now of course the code wouldn't identify him as a Jedi, but mainly as a civilian collector of fighters. Now it was obvious that Jedi Starfighters would attract a lot of attention, that is why Havoc went out of his way to ensure that his fighter was as less noticeable then others. (mainly the logos removed). As the fighter entered closer to the planet, Havoc raised the speed a little bit to just enter. Once he was inside the planet, he lowered speed and followed the ground control's coordinates to land his fighter. Where he ended up, was the perfect spot for it. Havoc slowed the fighter down dramatically and engaged the landing gears. Once the fighter was on the ground, Havoc flipped up his hood and jumped out of his fighter. Once he started walking, the canopy on his fighter shut down and it went into alarm mode, which also would activate a self-destruct sequence if tampered with wrongly. Proceeding through the alleyways, Havoc proceeded towards the bar.

As he entered the bar, the Jedi drifted in, emerging with the crowd. The force was very active, yet Havoc had learned an art that would mask the detection. Though the force was masked to other users, Havoc continued to use it to protect him; mainly those that were close around him, the force would speak to him every movement that was made, and whether or not it had to concern the Jedi. He would walk slowly around the bar, hoping his contact would notice him somehow.

ShivaDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 5:30 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Varak's attention was drawn to the masked man. With such a covering, he was easily placed as the being whom Shiva had spoken to. Unfortunately, he'd not been informed he'd be meeting with the Jedi and the masked man today. It could go either way, Varak supposed. Shortly thereafter, Havoc himself entered. Varak drew in a calming breath. Jedi were still quite fabled as the warriors and guardians to some. Varak had been on the receiving end of a Jedi and clone charge at one point, so they made him a tad uneasy. Nonetheless, he waved to Havoc, hoping the masked man would see as well and both could approach.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Talri_NikaniDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 5:52 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Would see the hand wave, and thinking the person was an arms dealer answering his descreet inquiries, the masked man moved towards the seated officer and took a seat in one of the empty seats, without waiting for invitation. His hand pressed a button in his palm that sent a preset signal to a speeder waiting outside. From that car two cloaked forms stepped out, looked left and right, their faces hidden and entered the bar, taking a seat at a table at a far side of the bar semi-facing the masked man and the 'arms dealer'.

"I am A friend." he introduced himself to Varak.

ShivaDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 5:57 PM | Message # 8
Major general
"Of course you are. I recognize your face from the communications holo. Shiva sends his greetings."

Varak nodded with a smile as he spoke. His hands were on the table in front of him, and over the man's back, he could see the pair of droids in different corners of the bar, well able to put zones of fire on the table if need be.

"Shiva seems to have a way to gather some of the items you requested."

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Talri_NikaniDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 6:05 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
"My friends are their for your security as much as they are there for mine, if you attack me they will kill you. If anyone else attacks you they will kill them, I take care of friends....and friends of friends." He expalined. "As for the items I spoke of....I will not ask how your commander will get what I ask for, thats none of my business, what is my business is how I get them, and what it will cost me."

ShivaDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 6:15 PM | Message # 10
Major general
"Quite understandable. My security is in place as well, so we have little to worry about... Mr. X."

Varak smiled faintly at the name. It was perfectly delightful in the little charade they were playing. Of course, it would be easy enough for Shiva to procure weapons from the varied battlefields that had not yet been stripped clean. The man was more than willing to scavenge and barter for the necessary items, even going as far as to capture other vessels and strip them of their weapons.

"Shiva will require a week to two week's time to procure your goods. As for cost... well, you are an ally of his. Simply keep your end of the bargain and Shiva will do his part."

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Talri_NikaniDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 6:19 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
"What do you know about old droid memory cores? and the codes necessary to crack into them?"

He smiled at the mention of his call sign. He was happy that it was starting to trickle down in at least one area of this rebellion. Citizen X referred to the fact that he was a citizen of the Imperial Capital, and that he was sure that he would become a public enemy soon enough.

ShivaDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 6:23 PM | Message # 12
Major general
Varak shrugged slightly. "Droid memory cores? Codes? I could tell you about as much as that bartender over there, likely as not. I know how to kill droids. If you're asking about where to acquire codes though... I'd venture a guess that wherever you can find a crashed Control Ship or some sort that you'd find codes. Shiva's codes aren't likely to work for the droids you have, just as yours wouldn't likely work for his; least if what I've heard is true. You could always shoot for Raxus. Or Geonosis."

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Talri_NikaniDate: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 6:33 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
Smiled and bowed his head, standing up he left two chips on the table, one would be a datastick leaving them information on how they can more privately get a hold of him. The second would be to a private account which would have enough to cover a dinner and at least a few drinks. He raised a hand and the two droids stood up and followed him as he walked out of the bar and entered the speeder.

Message edited by Talri_Nikani - Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 7:01 PM

HavocDate: Tuesday, 12 Oct 2010, 6:16 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant general
Havoc didn't have to bother looking towards the direction as the Force would help the Jedi 'see' the wave. Nodding some, he tactically made his way to the man that waved. Stopping very close to the man, Havoc turned his head to expose his mouth.

"I am Havoc... take me to Shiva..." He spoke softly.

ShivaDate: Tuesday, 12 Oct 2010, 8:54 AM | Message # 15
Major general
"Take you to Shiva?"

Varak chuckled slightly and shook his head. Did the Jedi truly expect it to be that easy?

"You don't see Shiva, Jedi. Shiva acts through his lieutenants, such as myself. At a time in the future, you will meet Shiva, but not at the first meeting. I am a go-between, a middle man, and that will suffice for now. So tell me... what is it you bring to the table?"

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Running to Tatooine. (The meeting at the Rusty Bantha)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz