MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
9:34 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » To Carratos And members of the Resistance
To Carratos And members of the Resistance
Shak-ranDate: Friday, 15 Oct 2010, 12:42 PM | Message # 1
Group: Removed

Sigh wrong account again

Message edited by Shak-ran - Friday, 15 Oct 2010, 12:43 PM

Talri_NikaniDate: Friday, 15 Oct 2010, 12:44 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
My Brothers and Sisters,

My prayers tonight lie with the people of Carratos, who's lives have unjustly and Illegally been upset by an illegal Imperial Blockade of their world, Why? to put down and persecute a group that does not have the same religous beliefs as the Zealots in the Imperial Senate.

Two Star Destroyers now sit in orbit over the planet and who knows what kind of damage they've already done to the planet, or the damage they plan on doing to this peaceful world.

So I ask that, if anyone is Capable, to send supplies both medical and foodstuffs to the people of Carratos, to help them get through this dark time. And if you have the ability to, break this blockade of there world.

Best wishes
Citizen X

Ministry_of_InformationDate: Friday, 15 Oct 2010, 4:39 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0

CARRATOS FREEDOM MISSION CONTINUES!

Hello, citizens! Colonel Forthright here. I've just returned from Carratos and seen the sterling work our boys in white are doing to defend the poor people of that planet from the fearsome Fallanassi that have taken up residence on their fine world. I happened to see a parade of His Majesty's stormtroopers greeted by enthusiastic crowds, including these little troopers (pictured above). Easy, little ones, you aren't stormtroopers yet! I saw many signs and slogans in the crowds, from "Welcome Empire!" to "Fallanazis Go Home!" It warms the heart to see so many good and industrious people, who want only to be free of the molestation of the Fallanassi, turn out to support the Empire and proudly wave the red, white, and black. Oh, good people of Carratos, fear not! The Empire is here for you!

But as soon as I returned to Imperial Center, citizens, I found that some people don't support the Empire's mercy mission to Carratos! I am appalled! Who but a Jedi, a Separatist, or a fiendish Fallanassi would abandon innocent people and their children in their hour of need? Would you want a fugitive on the loose in your neighborhood? I wouldn't either! That is why the Empire has chosen to act at Carratos. Its Star Destroyers watch benevolently for danger, while its troops search tirelessly for the felonious Fallanassi and educate the people on what to do if they see one (hide, children! Call a grown up when you can! Grown ups, alert Imperial authorities at once! They are there to help!).

Remember, citizens: our unity is our strength. With all of us pulling together, the people of Carratos and all worlds can live in peace and freedom; the peace and freedom that is hated by the Fallanassi, Jedi, Separatists, the "Monnok," and "Citizen X"! Don't listen to them, citizens. Listen to your hearts. Do what's right. Talk to you soon, citizens! Colonel Forthright, out.

Imperial Ministry of Information

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » To Carratos And members of the Resistance
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz