MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
10:35 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » New Shareholders. (Perhaps.)
New Shareholders.
BairdDate: Saturday, 23 Oct 2010, 5:39 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 2
OOC)) To those who'd like to help, post here. Last post.

http://www.agalaxyatwar.com/forum/12-1411-7505-16-1287883127

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

Talri_NikaniDate: Monday, 25 Oct 2010, 11:40 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
A shuttle would appear on the radar and close to the coordinates mentioned, it was a Nu class shuttle. The shuttle would land, and the rear hatch would open, and the wirling sounds would ring out, for those who served in the clone wars would immediately recognize the sounds of Destroyer droids, aka the Droideka's. Five of them to be exact. Four of them would take up defensive points around the shuttle and the fifth would just stand their, all five of them would activate their sheilds, but would not open fire on anyone.

After a moment(as long as noone opened fire) a single cloaked form would step out of the shuttle, flanked by a pair of B2 super battledroids, obviously acting as bodyguards. The cloaked form stopped and looked around. He turned and whispered something to one of the B-2's and stepped back inside the shuttle. After a few moments, a dozen B-1 Battledroids stepped out of the shuttle and started setting up a couple of Heavy weapons points. Whoever asked him to meet them wasn't here, and this annoyed him, now he must be prepared for a sneak attack.

Luckily the Shadow One was near and ready to offer heavy assault support incase of attack, operating under complete stealth the Shadow one had came in the night before under the cover of darkness. Its radar absorbant armor, black coloring, and sensor scattering sheilds, meant that it was able to land without notice.

BairdDate: Monday, 25 Oct 2010, 4:45 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Was ready for just about anything, His ship was prepared for an emergency take off if needed. Once the ship landed and the sound of droideka's was heard a disgruntled look came across his face. He thought he had him self a potential partner, instead droids were the case, at least seemed to be the case. He then walked out into open view, with his left hand in the air, whistle his weapon was holstered, his Cathar companion did the same. Last thing Baird wanted was more enemies then he'd already had.

"You uh, You must be the Tyger claw, Right? I had another response asking me to join him in his ship, sounded a bit ominous, so I decided to ignore going up there."

Keeping his weapons holstered and his hand ready for the personal energy shield, in case this was a trap it's self. It would prove to be a great challenge to avoid explosives, but his time fighting in the clone wars, it happened quiet a lot.

"So... Your interested in helping me fight the empire, right? if so all I'll need is credits, if there is a specific target you want me to hit, I'll do it. Unless it's like a star destroyer, old ship wont be able to withstand a blast from one of those things."

His two sniper's stood watch, they wouldn't fire until told.

Friend of the oppressed.
Damian Baird.

Message edited by Baird - Monday, 25 Oct 2010, 4:45 PM

Talri_NikaniDate: Monday, 25 Oct 2010, 7:26 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
"You can call your friends out of hiding." He replied simply "They won't do sufficient damage or injury before their deaths." He was actually bluffing, but the voice modifier doesn't actually show any emotion. "As for targets, I have none for the moment, However, what I do require is simple. Command codes from the Confederacy of Independent systems. That is my cost, get me working codes and i will give you credits."

BairdDate: Tuesday, 26 Oct 2010, 8:17 AM | Message # 5
Major general
Gritted is teeth as Talri spoke. He thought his boy's would've hid properly.

"Guess the fact that we've been here for about a week or two, running low on rations and funds has gotten to them boys, they normally hide perfectly."

After that, give the all clear signal, the two sniper's would step out of their hiding spots, as would his entire other crew. They'd walk up to Baird and look at the mysterious being.

"Command codes eh? Bit of an unusual request.. But we've done something like it in the past. But alright I'll see what we can do..."

He looked upon his companions, then over towards where his ship is, it then came to him.

"However. I will require a "Hiring" fee if you will... Ya see I gotta get these boys some food, not to mention outfit my ship a little bit. Seeing as you got all them fancy droids and that fancy ship, shouldn't be too much of a hassle... 2,000 credits now. 18,000 When I hand over the codes. I'll settle for 15,000. But nothing less. Your asking me, and my boys. And girl here to walk head on into separatist territory, and retrieve codes that'll be no doubt well guarded. And like I said before, we've done it before, but I lost a few men. I lose any more men I'd have to go out recruiting.... Or maybe.... you can let me borrow a couple of them droids, they oughta be good 'nough."

Friend of the oppressed.
Damian Baird.

Talri_NikaniDate: Tuesday, 26 Oct 2010, 11:52 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
He watches the others come out of the shadows and smiles behind his mask, he reached into his cloak and pulls out a small chip and tosses it to him. "Its loaded with four thousand, if you fail or get caught i will deny ever meeting you or knowing of you. You incure the risk and the consequences, and the rewards if you succeed." He explained. "I might be willing to part with a droid or two from my collection if you are successful."

DraceDate: Friday, 29 Oct 2010, 12:37 PM | Message # 7
Major
He Fallowed the Coordiantes all the while makeing sure he wasn't going to be put into an ambush..He scaned the areh..
THer were not just human down there but othe life froms as well..
Something told him he wasn't about to be landung in friendly terrtory..Nore was he as a former jedi mast was he going to get cought off guard...so he head to 2352 +2556 ..

The sound he heard before the trasnmission end was not human and did no sound so nice..
He landed slow at near were he was supose to land he wasn't takeing any chances if Drace wasn't so supices of the man.
He would of landed were the man asked him too but he did not he landed about 10 feet away from the landing zone.

BairdDate: Wednesday, 03 Nov 2010, 9:18 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Caught the credit chip, he looked at it and grinned. "Looks like we finally get a decent mean boys." he paused for a second before looking over at Bones, whom was the only female. "and girl." he then returned his attention towards Talri. "Ok, You got your self a deal, give me a target location, we'll do our best to do so, if we fail. Well You know."

OOC: Sorry it's short, all I could think of. =x

Friend of the oppressed.
Damian Baird.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » New Shareholders. (Perhaps.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz