MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
4:18 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » To the Moon (And back...and other places)
To the Moon
Alyn_StarkDate: Thursday, 10 Jan 2013, 3:04 PM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Users
Awards: 2
"Absolutely adorable, eh? Wait until you see a squall. I fear that is the exact definition of one down a 't.' Of course, I haven't forgotten about our son! Not in the slightest!" Stark chuckled and tapped on his datapad for a moment before handing it to Ana. Upon it was an image of the aforementioned squall so that she might see it. "However, he is going to grow up eventually and this little thing would be a good companion. Plus they are good with children from what I hear."

As Ana mentioned going and getting changed, Stark nodded and, with a smile and a brief ear-nuzzle, moved towards he internal comm system the ship had so that he might inform the ship's captain that Chandrila would be their destination.

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Senior Captain, Retired, Republic Navy
Head of House Malos (former)
Licensed bounty hunter
Majority shareholder, Lorrd Engineering
Owner, Stark Defense Conglomerate
Civilian Medal of Honor recipient
Representative, Lorrd (10 BBY-9 BBY)

Ana_StarkDate: Thursday, 10 Jan 2013, 4:00 PM | Message # 17
Major general
Awards: 0
Ana had taken a few moments and looked at the data pad and smiled. "We'll let's wait until I see one." They were quite cute, and she wouldn't mind seeing if she got along with one first, but her son was first and foremost in her mind.

She lingered for a moment before she walked off to change, and took her dear sweet time before she slipped the silk robe back onto her shoulders and went back into their stateroom. Her gaze found Stark at the comm system, giving instruction, so while he did, she crossed to the dresser and retrieved a wrapped parcel that was buried under her clothes in the drawer.

She took it back across the room and sat on the end of the bed and waited for him.

Alyn_StarkDate: Saturday, 19 Jan 2013, 4:13 PM | Message # 18
Generalissimo
Once he was done, Stark came around to see his wife awaiting him at the end of the bed. Moving back to his chair, which he scooted closer to the bad, Stark nodded towards the package in her hands. "What might that be, darling? By the way, the helmsman has registered the change of course. We are on our way to Chandrila."

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Licensed bounty hunter

Ana_StarkDate: Saturday, 19 Jan 2013, 5:46 PM | Message # 19
Major general
"My friend Ina is amazing, you already knew that, but she tossed this together for you after the reception."  She said, handing him the package.  Inside was a book full of photos that she (and others) had obviously taken during the wedding and reception.  All casual, but fantastic shots.  "She's pretty thoughtful and just thought we might want this while we are gone.  I haven't seen it....she only told me about it."

Ana would let him open it and look if he wanted to, while she stretched out on her side across the end of the large, soft bed.  It was comfortable and she was worn out from the excitement of the day, but not quite tired yet.

Alyn_StarkDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 8:08 PM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
Opening the package, he looked the book over with a thoughtful expression, browsing through the multitude of shots Ina had put together. After several minutes of perusing, he nodded slightly. "This is quite kind of her. I shall have to send a suitable thank-you present. She put quite a bit of work into this, and that's something I can appreciate. Still-frames are something of a rarity these days."

Setting the book to the side, Stark looked down at his wife. Stroking a finger along her cheek, he smiled slightly. "So the new day shall bring more adventures, eh?"

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Licensed bounty hunter

Ana_StarkDate: Monday, 28 Jan 2013, 8:58 AM | Message # 21
Major general
"You know her....it's art. And she likes art and can appreciate all of its forms more than anyone I've ever met." Ana said quietly before she turned onto her back and looked up at him. Ana smiled some as he touched her cheek and she thought over his words for a brief moment.

"I hope it's not too much adventure and more relaxing and fun." She smiled, only meaning that some rest was on her agenda also. Relaxation and the likes, since the previous months had been so chaotic and busy. Not that she didn't enjoy every second of it, but it was about time for them to just be able to be together and not worry about wedding planning, politics, or drama.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » To the Moon (And back...and other places)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz