MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
4:19 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » To the Moon (And back...and other places)
To the Moon
Ana_StarkDate: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 5:46 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Aboard the Viridian Sky

The day had been busy for the Starks; wedding preparation, the ceremony, and the huge party afterwards. Even now, their guests were probably still partying and enjoying the band and open bar that had been arranged for the evening. As tradition, the newlywed couple had excused themselves and made their exit amongst a shower of rose petals and bubbles tossed by guests. Now, they would have a chance to relax aboard the Viridian Sky as it sailed gracefully towards their first destination.

The trip, as it had been previously decided, was going to consist of several stops; Chandrila, Naboo, Derailia, and Malastare. Brentaal had been removed, promptly, from the list once Ana had received the response card from the planets senator. It was nothing against the planet or the people really, but she did not feel the need to travel anywhere that she felt unwelcome.

Ana sat on the edge of the bed and kicked her shoes off before she gently removed the tiara from her chestnut brown locks and laid it aside. "Are you still so sure about going, Alyn? With your work and....everything...?" She had heard, but hadn't voiced her concerns about things she had heard (or read about) regarding his business. She gave him a sweet smile and smoothed the voluminous skirting of her white silk gown. The garment was going to take some work to get out of, and she hadn't even started that effort yet, unwilling to fuss with lacings and tiny buttons by herself.

Alyn_StarkDate: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 8:15 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Awards: 2
The Viridian Sky was outbound from Lorrdian space, preparing for its first jump to Chandrila. Sitting down on one of the plush chairs and turning it to face his new wife, Stark smiled slightly. "I couldn't be more sure. This... Dominion ban on my products... frankly, I've never really heard of the place and it's no loss to me. There will likely be an investigation and they'll find what I expect them to find, that my products are safe for users and quality items. You look absolutely beautiful, my love... and I'm glad we are at this point at last." There was no point in ruining the eve of their wedding day with talk of the detractors in his life.

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Senior Captain, Retired, Republic Navy
Head of House Malos (former)
Licensed bounty hunter
Majority shareholder, Lorrd Engineering
Owner, Stark Defense Conglomerate
Civilian Medal of Honor recipient
Representative, Lorrd (10 BBY-9 BBY)

Ana_StarkDate: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 8:33 PM | Message # 3
Major general
She smiled and toyed with the tiara in her fingertips before she looked up at him. "Thank you." Ana murmured, avoiding the other subject completely. It was not the time or the place and she did not want to think about business or anything else for the next several weeks while they were traveling. Finally, she stood and crossed to him and rested the tiara down on the side table. "We need to remember to return that when we go back home to Lorrd, Alyn. I should have left it with Mrs. Miteya and just completely forgot." The item was on loan from a Lorrdian jeweler, and needed to go back as soon as it could.

Ana dropped down into his lap, laughing some as she nearly smothered them both in the yards of ivory silk. Once it was under control, she slid her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek lightly before she hugged him tightly. "Thank you for today. I was nervous and I know I was very resistant to it, but it was perfect. Thank you." She had never really thought that a wedding like that was what she wanted, but in the end, it was more than perfect. Nothing had gone wrong and everyone (it seemed) had fun...even her.

Alyn_StarkDate: Thursday, 06 Dec 2012, 2:09 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
"Hm. Well, it can certainly be returned. Or if you are fond enough of it, I can simply transfer the funds to the man's account." He laughed as he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly in turn while returning her kiss. "I'm glad it was a perfect day for you, my love. It was an amazing day for me too; the best day of my life to this point. I really can't think of anything that could possibly top it."

Indeed, the entire day had gone off without a hitch, minus of course, Tu'Rot's little present that had been a scare, but even in hindsight that had been amusing in a way.

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Licensed bounty hunter

Ana_StarkDate: Thursday, 06 Dec 2012, 9:15 AM | Message # 5
Major general
"I am, but it's not necessary, Alyn. Where in the galaxy would I wear something like that again?" Ana gave him a smile and kept her arms looped around his neck. "I have no intention on ever marrying again, after all." She let out a light sigh and rested her forehead against his. "Nor do I want to, to be honest. I am very happy."

"I know a day that will top this one though, Alyn, but it will be a few or more months off. So you will have to be very patient." Ana smirked and pulled herself off of his lap before she dropped into her own seat and once again tamed the yards and yards of silk she was still draped in. "Though I am sure we will keep busy with preparations until then ."

Alyn_StarkDate: Saturday, 08 Dec 2012, 5:39 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
"Possibly to a dinner of sorts? Probably not though. I'll see that it gets returned." Kissing her lightly on the top of her head, Stark inhaled the scent she used in her hair, exhaling a moment later. "I am quite happy as well, my love. As for that day you speak of..." Stark smiled again. "I'm looking forward to it just as much as you are. I cannot wait until our son is truly here as part of the family. Still a lot to prepare for, though."

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Licensed bounty hunter

Ana_StarkDate: Saturday, 08 Dec 2012, 7:25 AM | Message # 7
Major general
"And I don't want you hiring someone to take care of those preparations, Stark. Except perhaps a contractor or two for the nursery remodel." She said as she stood again. "And the girls want me to come to Naboo in a few months....some nonsense about a baby shower." Ana smiled some.

"But we can worry about all of that when we get home. There is plenty of time. For now though.....I'd like out of this gown. It's exceedingly heavy." She said. It was...yards of antique silk and hand heading. The dress had to have weighed more than she did.

Alyn_StarkDate: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 4:31 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
"Well by technicality I do have a person on-hand who can do the nursery. I didn't expect to be having someone else take care of all the preparations." Moving behind his wife, Stark began undoing ties and laces that would help free her from the heavy gown. "And what do you mean, 'nonsense?' I'm sure your friends would love to do something for you, and it is still good for you to get back and see Naboo. I know that Artemis misses you still; gods know he was brief enough at the reception, poor man."

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Licensed bounty hunter

Ana_StarkDate: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 5:42 AM | Message # 9
Major general
Ana stayed silent as he fussed with the silken lacings. It wasn't that it was complicated, just excessive in nature. She let out a sigh of relief as it became easier to breathe, despite the corset still laced beneath the gown itself. "I just mean that....I would love to go home and see them, but, they don't need to do anything for me. It's unnecessary." She said nothing about Artemis for the moment and only thought about it. And then about Davon.

"I miss him too." She finally murmured before she glanced over her shoulder and gave him a smile. "Anyway, enough of that. Where are we going first?"

Alyn_StarkDate: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 1:35 PM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
"Well, as to the whys and wheres of our destination," Stark said as he came around her side, "I figured I would let you be the author of our first destination. It is only fair, after all." Lounging down in a nearby chair, he breathed a faint sigh as he worked the tie from around his neck and dropped it onto a nearby coffee table.

"What sounds good to you?"

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Licensed bounty hunter

Ana_StarkDate: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 3:42 PM | Message # 11
Major general
"Whichever is closest, I suppose....or furthest away and work our way back." Her knowledge of where everything was and relative distance from point A to point B in the galaxy was somewhat limited. For the moment though, she just wiggled her way out of that dress and laid it over the other chair to be dealt with later (cleaned and preserved, whatever needed to be done), and she slipped her silk robe on. Ana removed the clip from her hair and let the chestnut curls fall loose before she tousled them lightly with her fingers.

"Chandrila, maybe? Or somewhere warm....with a beach. Surprise me." Ana smiled brightly.

Alyn_StarkDate: Saturday, 05 Jan 2013, 9:44 AM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
Enjoying the flash of skin with some amusement as his wife wriggled her way from dress to robe, Stark poured them each a glass of sparkling cider. "Chandrila, then," he said as he moved to Ana's side, extending the glass to her. Once she accepted hers, he would sip from his own, idly settling his free hand on her hip. "There are beaches there, and I'm sure it will be pleasant for both of us to see Senator Thanatos and her son. Perhaps the two of you can even exchange baby clothing ideas."

The last was said with a faint grin as he ruffled her hair in a playful, loving manner. "I think we deserve a surprise-free honeymoon, eh? At least from anything bad."

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Licensed bounty hunter

Ana_StarkDate: Saturday, 05 Jan 2013, 11:58 AM | Message # 13
Major general
Ana took the glass from him and took a sip of the golden liquid. "Mhm....that sounds good. She is such a nice lady too. I can see why you and Artemis like her. That sounds fine. I've never been to Chandrila." In fact, she had never been anywhere that was along their semi-planned route, except her home world. It would be fun, she thought, to take a leisurely trip with no drama.

"And no working, Alyn Stark. This time is for us, alright?" She smoothed her hair gently and pushed herself onto her toes to kiss him lightly. Her threats were never really threats, but she did wish to not think about any of that until they returned. "Promise?"

Alyn_StarkDate: Sunday, 06 Jan 2013, 11:56 AM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
"She certainly has her moments, and Chandrila itself is quite impressive. I've only been once, mind you, but it was quite amazing. I managed to catch it at the end of squall mating season, though. Hm. Perhaps Senator Thanatos will allow you to take a squall as a pet. They're quite cute you know and it might be just what you need."

Kissing her back and wrapping his arms around her for a moment, Stark grinned, almost insolently. "Me? Work? During our honeymoon? Perish the thought, my love! I promise not a hand, not a finger, shall be lifted in regards to work."

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Licensed bounty hunter

Ana_StarkDate: Sunday, 06 Jan 2013, 3:30 PM | Message # 15
Major general
"Good." She said simply, before she reached past him and rested her glass on the nearby table. "I won't either." Ana smirked some at her pathetic joke and then smiled up at him.

"I am not exactly sure what a squall is, or why you think I need a pet....I will have our son soon enough, and I have you to take care of and that seems quite enough." She paused for a moment, almost as if she had a second thought about it. "Perhaps...if it's absolutely adorable and I can't live without it."

Ana glanced up at him again and straightened the collar of his dress shirt with her manicured fingertips. "I am going to go and change into something a little more comfortable. Why don't you let the Captain know where we have decided to head to first?" Ana kissed his lips again, then his cheek and slipped past him to the refresher so that she could clean up a bit and change clothes.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » To the Moon (And back...and other places)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz