MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
6:28 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Stark Fund for Orphaned Children
The Stark Fund for Orphaned Children
Ana_StarkDate: Friday, 04 Jan 2013, 5:54 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The Stark Fund for Orphaned Children is designed specifically to provide financial aide and then a college scholarship program for eligible children who have lost a parent or parents in an accident.

Alyn and I would like to offer our deepest and most sincere sympathies to the families of the Dominion Federation affected by the accidents involving product malfunction (of whatever nature) of SDC products. Accidents do happen, however, though the families left behind due to these unfortunate mishaps should not be left to suffer.

Therefore, we have started a fund to help the widows and children in a financial way. This may not ease their pain of loss, but will at least help their financial burden. Applications will soon be made available for assistance with groceries, clothing and even rent. Of course, we will be offering ten scholarships per year for eligible children who meet all of the applicable guidelines, including maintaining a certain grade point average.

All applications must include a certificate of death of the parent lost, along with any other applicable evidence. Funds may not be used for purposes aside from those specified.

More will follow as details are worked out.

Thank you,
Alyn and Ana Stark

Message edited by Ana_Stark - Friday, 04 Jan 2013, 8:44 AM

Ambassador_BaalDate: Saturday, 05 Jan 2013, 2:45 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Mrs. Stark,

Suffice to say it would be best if you did not set up the fund. The fact alone that you are even going to this step already has the citizens of the Dominion Federation suspicious of this action. It is believed that many will not accept any form of restitution from yourself or your husband, as they believe that it is nothing less than a hush hush payment to stay quiet while your husband uses it as a means to save face. Those few families that would accept the credits and these scholarships are more likely to use them to heat their homes than to actually use them in their intended use.

Signed,

The Office of Ambassador Baal

Ambassador Baal
Dominion Federation

Ana_StarkDate: Saturday, 05 Jan 2013, 6:07 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Ambassador,

I hardly believe that ALL of the citizens will feel that way, unless they are being told to. You certainly wouldn't do anything to prevent this, would you? This fund was entirely my idea, and it is not "hush hush" money, as you so delicately put it. I genuinely love children, and college is expensive, so there is no harm in offering to help. I wanted to offer the fund in the Dominion Federation first, out of kindness and respect. As well as heartfelt concern.

Your words about "burning scholarships" hardly make sense to me. A scholarship isn't physical money, simply put, the fund pays the college tuition as the bills come in. I just though you might need that clarification.

None the less, the fund is started for anyone who may want to make use of it. If not, that is certainly their decision. One day, I hope to expand it further.

Kindest regards,
Ana Stark

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Stark Fund for Orphaned Children
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz