MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
6:22 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Friendships are forged during the wartime
Friendships are forged during the wartime
Jalaila_KelruneDate: Tuesday, 08 Jan 2013, 3:14 PM | Message # 16
Major
Group: Users
Awards: 0
"Really Tremaine? I never thought you would add kidnapping to your already stunning repertoire. Spectacular prostitute induced death...a ship explosion...kidnapping...then telling the Empire to bend over and take it up the ass. Well done." She was being sarcastic, but she was smirking like she partially meant the light verbal slams she was giving him. "Where is she, huh? Have you dragged her around the galaxy to show her the wrongs of the Empire too? Or do you just do that to girls you are using to save face until you don't need them anymore?"

Jalaila was pacing in the cell that they had her locked in, but she was obviously done with the tirade that she had let loose the first second she saw his face....for now.

"We need to talk. Alone. And I have something for you."

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Tuesday, 08 Jan 2013, 7:35 PM | Message # 17
Colonel general
Upon entering, he was taken aback by her sassy ranting. Tremaine her seen her be snobby, but never like this. That was strange, but somewhat entertaining coming from a woman that betrayed him. "Look who's talking. You're the one that took my files to the Inquisitor." The Telosian snapped back. Then he chuckled, "Yes, I'm showing her the truth behind the Empire but not for the reasons you might think. I can't tell you anything because you would just take it to him again." The man continued to snap back until Jalaila asked to talk to him alone.

Tremaine didn't want to grant her anything. He had dumped her after the escape back on Chandrila. The rebel didn't even want to see her. Curse him for taking her to Felucia. "Okay, you did come all this way. It must be something important, unless there's going to be a fleet of Imperial star destroyers in the orbit right now." Tremaine would turn around and dismiss the guards before closing the doors. He went ahead and turned the force field off, but pointed his A280 blaster rifle at Jalaila.

"Sorry, honey. Just a precaution. Talk."

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Tuesday, 08 Jan 2013, 7:59 PM | Message # 18
Major
"Really? They took my gun when I got here. By the way....they've been going on and on about capturing me. Didn't happen that way." she ignored the rifle pointed at her, being the second time he had done that to her in recent memory. She moved over and dropped down into the chair at the small table in the room after the pulled a small holo player from her pocket. He would likely notice that she was dressed differently than she had been previously. Something had changed about her.

Jalaila set the small player on the tabletop. "There isn't a fleet in orbit. And I am not asking you to tell me anything. I went back to talk to your friend Lana after I left you and convinced her and him that you were dead. Way to blow that out of the water. Now he and the Empire are going to not only be looking for you, but for me too." she fussed with the player for a moment before switching it on. "I know you don't want me around because you think I betrayed you, but I need you to know that I had no choice." She would let him watch the security holo that she had managed to get from the bar the night Kal had forced her to help him.

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Tuesday, 08 Jan 2013, 8:29 PM | Message # 19
Colonel general
He grumbled at Jalaila, "I'm tired of hiding around. I want the galaxy to know that there's someone fighting to restore democracy and freedom. We will fight them anywhere in the galaxy, regardless of who we face. Indeed, Tremaine noticed she wss dressed differently. He shook his head, "Yeah, you di..." The Telosian didn't finish his sentence as he turned his focus on the HoloNet. He subconsciously put the rifle down on the table, watching as the scene between Jalaila and Inquisitor Thanatos unfold.

The rebel slowly leaned back on the chair and crossed his arms. He felt awful at the moment. "I had no idea." He wasn't sure what to do next. "I'm sorry this had to happen to you." He'd have to remember to deal with Inquisitor Thanatos, but he will not rush into things. He figured he would face Kal at some point during the war. "So you didn't really betray me..."

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Tuesday, 08 Jan 2013, 8:39 PM | Message # 20
Major
She watched his face as he watched the video, as she didn't need to see it again. Living it had been enough. "I tried to tell you that. Over and over, I tried. And you didn't want to hear it. You didn't care. That's what made me walk away; your expression every time you looked at me." Jalaila paused for a moment and collected her thoughts. "When I went to the Thanatos estate that day, I took evidence to Kal. But did you actually see it? No files...no holos....just a patch from your stupid Republic uniform from the Clone Wars. Sealed it up in a package and when he would take it to his superiors...bam! What evidence? just a worthless part of an old uniform...nothing tying you to this mess."

Jalaila shook her head and pushed herself to her feet before she dragged her fingertips through her tawny locks. They were a mess, not pulled straight as normal, but in natural waves instead. In the background, the holo was repeating itself. "Don't do to that girl what you did to me, Fowlkes. Don't let her believe that you love her and then turn your back on her before you know the truth." She said before she stopped.

"They took my coat and my gun when I was brought in here. I'd like those back so I can go."

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Tuesday, 08 Jan 2013, 9:00 PM | Message # 21
Colonel general
"I'm sorry I was being a jerk. You didn't deserve that." He would let out a light sigh, and shook his head. She made a fool out of Kal with the "evidence." That was clever of Jalaila, because the Inquisitor would never be suspicious of her. Especially after the beating Jalaila took from Kal. Thanatos would go after her for doing such a brave deed. "That's clever. An old war trophy stashing away in order to save what would be a bunch of new war trophies. Hopeully."

That was the moment the lady rose to her feet. She also spoke of giving proper treatment toward Amneris. He chuckled lightly when she mentioned a such thing, "I don't like her that way. She's sweet and nice, yes, but I'm not interested in her that way. I only brought her to show her the reality so I can have someone keep me in the loop of what's going on in the Cronese Mandate."

Tremaine then raised his eyebrows, "You carry a gun? That's...strange. Anyway, you don't have to leave. The Empire are looking for you."

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Tuesday, 08 Jan 2013, 9:10 PM | Message # 22
Major
"You were a jerk. You didn't even.....were you even hurt when I left?" Jalaila asked, sheerly out of curiosity. "Probably not." She cleared her throat and crossed her arms at her midsection.

"Yeah, they are, but I will take my chances." She said in response to him telling her the Empire would be looking for her. "And why is it strange? It's not so strange. Not anymore." Jalaila murmured before she glanced to Tremaine. His words about Amneris were heard, but she didn't respond.

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 5:24 AM | Message # 23
Colonel general
"If you didn't think I was hurt, then why did I raise my gun against you?" The rebel shook his head. "Stay. We can fight together. I got you into this predicament. You can't take the Empire on by yourself. You need my help, and I would like for you to stay." The fact her response about gun was far from the usual Jalaila-ish response, that had indicated she had changed somewhat. Perhaps out of survival. "If Kal ever finds you, he'll kill you. I can't let that happen."

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 5:30 AM | Message # 24
Major
She finally turned to him, tears welling in her topaz eyes. "Yeah be because holding a gun on someone is such a caring response, Tremaine! I went back to see Lana, I told you that. Kal was there and I hoped he would kill me. I hoped he would so I wouldn't have to live with this pain anymore!"

Jalaila turned her back on him again and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "I've got somewhere I'm safe enough. You don't need to worry."

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 1:44 PM | Message # 25
Colonel general
Tremaine shook his head, moving slowly toward Jalaila. "I want you to stay with me. We can combat the Empire together. You are not dead. Let's make them pay for what they did to you." He attempt to wrap his arms around her, hoping she would take it. "You can make me pay for being a jerk."

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 2:20 PM | Message # 26
Major
She would allow him to put an arm around her and she relaxed some. Not enough to make her feel completely at ease, mainly because part of her no longer trusted Tremaine Fowlkes. Another part of her was screaming at her to just let it go. When he said that she could make him pay for being a jerk, a smirk crossed her face briefly....right before she slapped him, hard, across the face.

"There. I feel better now."

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 2:45 PM | Message # 27
Colonel general
He got slapped across the face, all of sudden. Tremaine would just take it like a man. "Now that you got it out of the way, are you going to stay?" The rebel pondered whether she would. Jalaila stood a better chance of staying alive if she sticks with other rebels.

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 2:50 PM | Message # 28
Major
Jalaila took a step back a moment later. "I shouldn't have done that." She said with a sigh. She reached for the holo projector and turned it off, then stuffed the device in the cargo pocket of her pants. "I don't think I can stay. I can't be around you." She sighed and watched him. It was obvious that there were still feelings there, and it would hurt too much. "I just needed you to know the truth."

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 3:22 PM | Message # 29
Colonel general
The rebel stared into Jalaila's eyes, "Yes, you can." Tremaine leaned in to kiss Jalaila. He wanted to show her that despite what had happened, there were still feelings present. This was something he felt Jalaila needed, and that he needed. They may be the opposite, but they learned how to get along really well before the Inquisitor secrewed everything up.

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 3:33 PM | Message # 30
Major
They weren't as opposite as he thought anymore. Not after what she had been through the past few months, but he didn't need to know that. When he kissed her, she was surprised, seeing as how he had a gun pointed at her not a half hour prior to that. After a moments hesitation, she returned the kiss, then pulled back a minute later. "This isn't what I came here for." She murmured, so he knew she hadn't come to try and reunite. She just wanted him to understand. It drove her crazy that someone was mad at her.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Friendships are forged during the wartime
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz