MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
5:33 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Building an Army
Building an Army
Blackfire_ContactsDate: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2013, 5:26 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
"You need food. Or credits for food, if that is my understanding." Sixty-one's voice was calm as he faced the alien before him, lounging in his chair on board the pocket carrier as it hurtled through hyperspace. Sixty-one was one of the few beings in Blackfire who spoke Sy Bisti, which allowed him to communicate easily with the pale, odd creature that named itself as Lombombo and who happened to be the eldest of the elders among its Lugubraa horde.

"My family needs food. A constant need to eat. Driven by hunger that is not often satiated."

Sixty-one was fascinated by the manner in which the alien's mouth worked around the words, and though Lombombo was essentially blind, the Blackfire agent nodded. "Well I and the people I work for wish to see your horde thrive as much as possible. We'd like to see you all well fed and fattened and capable of reproducing in great numbers. That is why we sent the message that brought you and I here today. There are not many in the standard areas of the galaxy who know of the Lugubraa, but there are those among us who know of your renown for loyalty, your hard work and especially your abilities in combat. We need soldiers; warriors who can fight for us without question, and we can provide, if needed, the armor and weapons for you, or even unleash you as you are, knowing well your capabilities."

Lombombo's head turned to and fro for a moment, another odd gesture to Sixty-one. "Payment?"

"Payment is no issue. We can pay you either in credits, raw meat or a mixture of both. We have the means to keep them coming steadily and the more of you there are for us to utilize, the more we can pay."

"Hundreds of tons of meat. Not inexpensive."

"Oh yes," Sixty-one agreed. "However, consider this to be putting you on retainer. You work for us and only us. Our involvement is quiet and when we have need of you, we will call to you. In the meantime, we will set up regular shipments to your home. Do we have an accord?"

Lombombo seemed to think for a moment and then nodded his head in a strangely Human-like approximation of a nod. "An accord. We have one."

The Citadel's Contractors

Message edited by Blackfire_Contacts - Tuesday, 15 Jan 2013, 5:27 PM

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Building an Army
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz