MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
6:06 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A Trip to the Frezen Province (Set just before Into a Warzone)
A Trip to the Frezen Province
Alyn_StarkDate: Saturday, 23 Feb 2013, 12:04 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Stark prepared to look his best for the visit, despite Bowe's jest about coming in a dark robe. He was hoping that Ana would be getting prepared as well for the visit. It was something of an oddity to be going to visit Bowe in his home province; with the way Lorrd ran its political maneuverings, most might assume that such was an issue, especially for a man as paranoid as Bowe was proclaimed to be. Stark, of course, knew well the price of power and how far people would go to hold onto such power.

"Shall we depart soon, my love?" Stark called back to Ana, who was likely in the bathroom, or perhaps in the bedroom.

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Senior Captain, Retired, Republic Navy
Head of House Malos (former)
Licensed bounty hunter
Majority shareholder, Lorrd Engineering
Owner, Stark Defense Conglomerate
Civilian Medal of Honor recipient
Representative, Lorrd (10 BBY-9 BBY)

Ana_StarkDate: Saturday, 23 Feb 2013, 5:32 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
While Ana Stark was normally very level headed and knew that appearances were not as important as how one carried themselves and attitude, she currently felt (likely due to an influx of emotions she was unused to) that every piece of clothing that she owned was something akin to a circus tent.  So she chose a blue dress of silk knit and paired it with a pair of leather, calf high boots.  It looked very good, sophisticated, and the fact that she had a distinct 'glow' of sorts helped with that.  She left her chestnut curls loose, aside from a small silver clip that pulled up one side elegantly. 

"I'm ready.  I'm sorry."  She said as she scurried out of the bathroom, still putting her silver drop earrings in.  "Will I need a coat?" Ana asked, giving him a brief glance.  The woman hadn't visited the Frezen Province before and couldn't recall if a coat would be necessary.  Giving him another glance, she slowed.  "You look good in that suit.  Much better than that dusty old robe."  Ana joked as she straightened his tie.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A Trip to the Frezen Province (Set just before Into a Warzone)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz