MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
6:50 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » The Socorran Resistance
The Socorran Resistance
Commander_TothDate: Wednesday, 06 Oct 2010, 8:14 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I'd like to make a few requests as pertains to the Socorran resistance, which I've mentioned to managers a few times before. I'll have a profile for Toth up soon, but what's relevant to this request is that he has a reputation as a smuggler on Socorro and runs a small, reasonably well known operation there (an operation that would consist of a few warehouses and reserved landing spaces in Vakeyya, the planet's capital, and the ships that you'll see below). While the word on the street is that Toth smuggles ordinary goods like an ordinary smuggler (which he does), in fact he would also be using his operation and the funds from it to bring in weapons, components, and other items for his small resistance movement. Wugs has already requested the broadcasting station on Neftali, so what I'm requesting is this:

► A small hangar complex in the Doaba Badlands on Socorro, mostly underground, the rest camoflauged through various means. My thought was that it could be an old smuggling or pirate base, since both smugglers and pirates are common on Socorro. This is where Toth and his people would work on the rest of their ships, below.
► 1 DP20 frigate, currently inoperable and in need of quite a lot of work to make it so. Toth would have picked it up cheap on Ord Mantell. It would have no missiles whatsoever, and be missing some of its weaponry. Bringing the DP20 up to snuff would be an ongoing project for Toth throughout the RP.
► 4 CloakShape starfighters
► 2 R-22 Spearhead interceptors
► 1 TL-18 StarHammer assault starfighter

And also, a bit of an indulgence here just to add some flourish..

Mysterious lights are often seen in the dusk and dawn hours on Socorro, coming from the Doaba Badlands. I request that, in fact, this is light from the maintenance work that's being done on Toth's ships.

Commander Alastair Toth
The Socorran Resistance

Jace_VaritekDate: Wednesday, 06 Oct 2010, 8:53 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
No problems here. Orion?

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

OrionKarathDate: Wednesday, 06 Oct 2010, 10:06 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
None.

APPROVED

Orion Karath
Manager from June 2009 to Present, Administrator from December 2011 to Present
My posts here, pre-2009 archives here

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » The Socorran Resistance
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz