MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Monday
11:05 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Separatist Ships
Separatist Ships
Lamont_KruusDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 7:01 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0

I'd like to request a Munificent-class star frigate, the Windfall. In terms of modifications, it would have a small hangar, mentioned here, to accomodate a total of 16 Vulture droid starfighters and Kruus's Sheathipede-class transport. It would also have an auxiliary command bridge located deeper inside the ship, since there's good reason to be concerned about such a very exposed bridge tower and, being Neimoidians, the command crew would indeed be concerned about it. In addition to this, I'd also like about 5 Hardcell-class transports, which I use for slaving purposes and also as supply ships. Thanks!

Added (07 Oct 2010, 8:01 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh, and as for troops.. 150,000 is the standard complement, but that's far too many. I wouldn't know what to do with them all. So I'd like the crew of 200 droids (not for combat purposes), and let's say.. ho hum.. 150 B-1 battle droids? I don't think I'd ever use them except to herd slaves around from ship to ship, so that should be all I need. I can always say the rest of the droids were tossed aside rather than bothering to reactivate them after the war. Or maybe some of them are still lying around the ship deactivated. Point is, 150 is all I'll probably ever need.

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall
Leader of the Kruus slaving ring

OrionKarathDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 9:07 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
This looks all good to me.

APPROVE

Orion Karath
Manager from June 2009 to Present, Administrator from December 2011 to Present
My posts here, pre-2009 archives here

Jace_VaritekDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 9:23 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
And it's APPROVED.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Separatist Ships
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz