MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
9:12 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Resistance request (An organized rebellion)
Resistance request
Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 3:33 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
This is really more of a joint request, as I'm also requesting for three more rpers. There would be an establishment of an organized rebellion. Obviously, they are going to wage a private war against the Empire. Unlike the most resistance we have seen so far in AGW, this will be more organized. They're committed to mostly hit-and-run operations, guerilla warfare. Sometimes, there'll also be missions where we retrieve the Jedi survivors before the Empire gets to them and forming temporary alliances with other resistances. We do not know the number of soldiers, vehicles, and starships that would make up the rebellion just yet. That's because I'm requesting in advance so that we can rp out the formation of this rebellion, and an alliance between the four leaders. The resistance leaders would be Senators Fowlkes and Thanatos, The Honorable Ryner, and Kenas Annig. Senators Fowlkes and Thanatos would be the ones to provide money and resources that the resistance would need, in addition to information they could pass to the Resistance from the Senate. The Honorable Ryner would be doing most of the recruiting, and probably passing messages between Senators Fowlkes and Thanatos and General Annig. Kenas Annig would be dubbed General Annig, the man who runs the entire military. Like I said, we couldn't give you the specifics on how many would make up the resistance because we have yet to establish it and would rp out the formation of the resistance. Of course, we would make another request when we comes to this part.

The name of this organized rebellion would be called Brothers and Sisters of Liberation, nicknamed the Libs.

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Message edited by Tremaine_Fowlkes - Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 3:35 AM

BairdDate: Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 10:16 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 2
You should read upon Baird's signal, and ask him. Because I know I'd be interested in having my character do this.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

Jace_VaritekDate: Thursday, 28 Oct 2010, 0:24 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I'm glad the info is up on here, but yeah, this doesn't need to be requested. Do post the numbers though at such time as you have them worked out. Good luck with this resistance group, it sounds great!

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Resistance request (An organized rebellion)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz