[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Mercenary Contracts
Zordo_the_HuttDate: Saturday, 09 Feb 2013, 0:05 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The idea I had which resulted in this character was something along the lines of a Mercenary Agent. If a group or someone needed a group of mercenaries quickly, they would contact Zordo who would broker a contract between the mercenaries and the hiring party. This would result in Zordo being paid an Agent fee from the Mercenaries and getting paid a percentage of the hiring cost.

I would like to request then that Zordo have multiple contracts with multiple Mercenary groups.

I have it worded in such a way, that I had begun to do numbers and part way through I realized that for an opening request, that many numbers wasn't really needed; as it seemed to do nothing more than gum up the request and make it more complicated than it needed to be. So I figured for this moment the best course to take was to just request multiple contracts with multiple groups, which would allow for exact numbers of vehicles and personnel to be figured out by the party that would be hiring the mercenaries from Zordo.

What I would like to mention, would be that the Mercenary groups that Zordo serves as an agent to, would primarily be Anzat (in limited numbers), Rodian, Trandoshan, Ubese, Klatooinian, Nikto, Vodran, Aqualish, Gamorrean, and Weequay.

Now for the personal side of things. Specifically for Zordo I would like to request the following

• Place of Business on Ubrikkia in the Kastolar Sector of the Mid Rim which borders Hutt Space; no larger than a Cantina
  • (16) Retainers and Personal staff including a MajorDomo of various species (Humans, Twi'lek, Nikto, Weequay etc)
  • (1) Ubrikkian Frigate with full Crew and Fighter Compliment of (4) Alpha-3 V-Wings

Zordo Vosadii Bezhin
Mercenary Agent

TsskDate: Saturday, 09 Feb 2013, 6:00 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Just going to jump in here. If you want Trandoshans you can has them smile Gotta make sure everyone gets their jagannath points. Mostly theyre just on Dropships but if you would like to hire one of the bigger bands there are corvettes etc about.

Tssk

Noted Hunter of Wookiees
"Aoacwo coaoohurcrrwo ooww orraoaacahrcacoo" - "The Scourge of Kachirho"

Zordo_the_HuttDate: Saturday, 09 Feb 2013, 10:40 AM | Message # 3
Private
Well the thinking behind this was that these aren't large mercenary armies. They're more like small specialized groups. So coming to Sordo doesn't mean you're getting this large army, it means you're getting specialized groups. So it's more likely that any Trandoshas hired are going to be small slaver groups or a handful of the heavies.

Zordo Vosadii Bezhin
Mercenary Agent

TsskDate: Saturday, 09 Feb 2013, 2:56 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Sorry for jumping in then, and pardon me for doing it again. Just letting you know that I fully support you using Trandoshan mercenaries (in any numbers) and don't object to their use (as the operator of Trandosha).

Tssk

Noted Hunter of Wookiees
"Aoacwo coaoohurcrrwo ooww orraoaacahrcacoo" - "The Scourge of Kachirho"

Jace_VaritekDate: Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 12:18 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I APPROVE of this.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"