MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
4:10 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » The Fowlkes-Crion Force User Court Process Act (Process of New Republic Courts regarding Force users)
The Fowlkes-Crion Force User Court Process Act
Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 4:10 PM | Message # 16
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
With Senator Crion's approval, I propose that we put this bill on hold. At least until the Jedi Summit ends and after President Gavrisom speaks with the Jedi Academy on a lot of issues, this being one. I believe we would have better understanding of the bill itself and be more capable of improving the bill further. This is not something to be taken lightly, and we should consider all the factors into the jointed proposal of myself and Senator Crion.

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Mical_de_CrionDate: Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 11:14 PM | Message # 17
Colonel
Awards: 5
I personally think it just needs to be re-written. It should not be taken lightly, but at the same rate, is should be settled now, not later. It should be cleaned up, clarified, and have much of the redundancy and meaningless terms taken out. While I had a hand in this bill's creation, I've noticed it has alot more clutter than it should. So no, you do not have my approval to put this bill on hold. Instead, I am commencing a rewrite, and will have a new version up within twenty four hours.

Mical Léo de Crion
Director, All Stars Burn As One Foundation
Chairman, Urban Youth College Fund
Owner, Château Hiver Rivière

Message edited by MicaldeCrion - Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 11:15 PM

Ponc_GavrisomDate: Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 11:19 PM | Message # 18
Major general
Awards: 3
Be advised, Senator Crion, that as a matter of parliamentary procedure you must withdraw your current measure and propose a new version, if that is what you intend to do, separately from this one. You see, votes for or against the current version cannot rightly be considered to for or against the new version. In other words, a new vote is necessary. Please do withdraw the measure, Senators. I will look forward to seeing your changes to it and my office is open to you both if you wish to consult me on it.

Ponc Gavrisom
Chief of State

Mical_de_CrionDate: Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 11:33 PM | Message # 19
Colonel
You do have a point. I apologize, heat of the moment. What can I say? I'm only human. I withdraw from this legislation.

Mical Léo de Crion

Ponc_GavrisomDate: Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 11:41 PM | Message # 20
Major general
"Only human"? I'm sorry I don't understand this expression, but it strikes me as rather self-deprecating. Is it not?

Ponc Gavrisom
Chief of State

Mical_de_CrionDate: Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 11:54 PM | Message # 21
Colonel
It is, isn't it? Rather humanocentric too, unfortunately. It's a turn of phrase on my homeworld, meaning that by the sentient condition, or human condition as it is known to some, one is prone to errors driven by emotion.

Mical Léo de Crion

Ponc_GavrisomDate: Wednesday, 11 Aug 2010, 0:07 AM | Message # 22
Major general
That is fascinating, and I thank you for clarifying.

Ponc Gavrisom
Chief of State

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Sunday, 15 Aug 2010, 11:08 AM | Message # 23
Colonel general
Awards: 0
I withdraw the proposal as well.

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » The Fowlkes-Crion Force User Court Process Act (Process of New Republic Courts regarding Force users)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz