MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Monday
5:33 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Aftermath of Netan-Njon Meeting
Aftermath of Netan-Njon Meeting
Kaylie_WintersDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 7:21 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Kaylie sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at him for a moment. "Conduit Worms." She said simply. "Your ships are being infested with conduit worms. And I need to get dressed and go check something out in the engine room...."

NetanDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 7:25 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant colonel
Netan would stare at Kaylie, "What? Damn that fat slug!" The pirate would draw out the pistol and got up off the bed, he was headed for the door. "I knew that fat slug couldn't be trusted! Conduit Worms, my arse!" Netan was known to have a notorious temper, a big one. He was the kind of man that would get pissed off rather easily. "I'd like to shoot that fat slug in that big and bumpy head!"

Kaylie_WintersDate: Saturday, 24 Jul 2010, 10:18 AM | Message # 18
Lieutenant colonel
Kaylie, possibly stupidly, put herself between the door and Netan and held her hands out in front of her with her palms towards him. "No....no need to just go and start shooting without thinking. I know that's what you're used to, but we need to play this one different. Okay?" She looked at him calmly, then finally lowered her hands before she moved around him, and slipped back into her dress.

"And I need clothes. They took mine to be cleaned and I didn't stick around long enough to get them."

NetanDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 4:44 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant colonel
The pirate would be stopped right at the door by Kaylie, what was she thinking? He wondered to himself. Netan stared at Kaylie, collecting a moment to finally speak up. "Why? That fat slug had put the conduit worms inside my ships. He ought to pay for that!" The pirate would then moved on to Kaylie's need for new clothes. "Well, I can buy you new clothes whenever we dock again."

Kaylie_WintersDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 4:56 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant colonel
Kaylie smiled a little and moved back to Netan. "Think about it, Netan. Do you think that if you just storm in there all wound up like that, guns a'blazin....do you really think you will come out alive? I don't think so." She shook her head, then pushed her chestnut brown locks out of her face. "Be smart."

She looked up at him and then rested her palm on his hand that was holding the blaster, to take the weapon from him gently. "I can handle the conduit worms. It's gonna take some effort, but I can handle it. You have more important things to worry about....like the job you have ahead of you." Kaylie paused a moment. "The X-Wing is all ready. I have the remote detonation code when you're ready for it."

NetanDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 5:00 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant colonel
Netan would calm himself down, looking at Kaylie as she took the blaster pistol away from him. "If you says so." The pirate simply said about her handling the worms. He would grin when she told him that the X-Wing was ready, "Now all we have to do is to create a voice for the astromech droid to use to get past the docking authority and to make sure Jamie the fat slug is present at the scene."

Kaylie_WintersDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 5:04 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant colonel
Kaylie sat the blaster pistol on the desktop nearby and nodded. "It's done, Netan. You asked me, no, you told me to do it, and I did. Relax." She murmured before she settled herself on the end of the bed. "You can even speak through the ship if you want to. It's all wired up." She was good at what she did, though part of her still felt bad for doing that to Darwin's ship.

NetanDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 5:41 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant colonel
The pirate would take the blaster pistol and placed it back into his holster, "Okay then. Let's go get something to eat." Netan would gesture for Kaylie to get out of the room first and then he would follow. "I'm hungry, I haven't eaten much yesterday."

Kaylie_WintersDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 5:45 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant colonel
Kaylie took a deep breath and looked towards the door hesitantly. "You mean out there....with everyone else?" She asked nervously. She had heard what some of them were saying about her since she got back, and surely, since they hated her for some reason, it would just get worse.

NetanDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 5:47 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant colonel
Netan would chuckle, looking at Kaylie. He did not say anything, instead he made a gesture. He placed his hand on the pistol, shaking it lightly. It was to indicate that he would shoot anyone that tries to harm Kaylie.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 5:50 PM | Message # 26
Lieutenant colonel
"Have you -heard- what your guards were whispering about me?" She asked, though she still made her way to the door. Once outside, anyone who was in the hallway stopped talking. "This is just going to be....great." Kaylie sighed as she started to walk towards the mess hall.

NetanDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 5:54 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant colonel
Netan would let out a heavy sigh, "Don't worry about it. They won't mess around with you because you're with me." He would continue to walk down the hallway with Kaylie.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 5:58 PM | Message # 28
Lieutenant colonel
She glanced up at him for a moment, though she kept her smile to herself for the moment. "Won't this ruin your image though?" She murmuredas they walked. Kaylie did notice that no one was saying anything, but of course they wouldn't in front of Netan, because they knew he would kill them.

NetanDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 6:06 PM | Message # 29
Lieutenant colonel
He whispered to Kaylie, "Not if I kept being ruthless." That was all he could say, as they reached the mess hall. Netan knew he had excuses to keep her around. That would be Kaylie being the only mechanic in the Lucian Alliance, and that she is an asset for the upcoming mission.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Tuesday, 27 Jul 2010, 3:14 PM | Message # 30
Lieutenant colonel
She wasn't usually very dependent on anyone. After Darwin had died, for a long time Kaylie had gone into complete seclusion, absolutely debilitated by her grief. It was like that for months, but afterwards, she never needed or wanted anyone to take care of her. For the longest time, there was only one person that she wanted, but he was dead.

This with Netan, was different. She was dependent, though somehow still independent. Right now, she was depending on him to protect her if she couldn't do it herself.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Aftermath of Netan-Njon Meeting
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz