MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
3:31 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Aftermath of Netan-Njon Meeting
Aftermath of Netan-Njon Meeting
NetanDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 2:33 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The Supreme Commander would be in the orbit of Sriluur inside his temporary flagship, the Fury. Yes, Njon the fat slug had impounded the Injustice as an "insurance," obviously to make sure the Lucian Alliance would do their job on the upcoming mission. If they didn't, then Netan knew he would lose his flagship to the Hutt Cartel and that's something he would like to avoid. The pirate was waiting for Kaylie to be shipped to the hangar bay of the Fury, hoping that Njon was keeping his word. Although he knew Kaylie would probably be pissed off at Netan giving her up to Njon so easily, he knew he had to play along as to ensure that the agreement between the Lucian Alliance and the Hutt Cartel goes smoothly. Netan would never trust the fat slugs, but it was something he had to do as Njon's docking bay was the only place in the entire galaxy that he could think of. One that would allow him to dock, anyway.

The pirate had plans for the New Republic, and the assassination of Jamie the Hutt was one of them. Netan had decided to put that on the top of his priority list, he wanted the Injustice back as soon as possible. He had to hope that Njon the fat slug would be keeping his word, or else he would be forced to combat with the Hutt Cartel for breaking their deal. The Lucian Alliance's objective is to combat the New Republic, not the Hutt Cartel. Even though he would like to kill a whole bunch of fat slugs, his personal fight is with the New Republic.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 2:51 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Indeed, Kaylie was beyond pissed off at the pirate, but then she remembered he was exactly that.....a pirate.

So she had taken her time and at Njon's recommendation she had taken her time and enjoyed the suite that the Hutt had provided to her. After several hours, almost dawn, she finally decided to head back to the Lucian Alliance ship. Kaylie hadn't yet decided what she was going to tell Netan of her meeting with the Hutt. Maybe everything, maybe nothing.

Once the small transport docked with the Fury, she disembarked and walked through the hanger bay, flanked by some minions of Netan. "You have new quarters, Ms. Winters." One of them noted. Both were holding back snickers, and Kaylie was forcing herself not to break some noses. The room wasn't far and Kaylie parted from the pair and she closed the door behind her and looked around. It was nicer than the last room....more personal touches.

Idly, Kaylie smoothed her hands over the dress that she was still wearing and then she pushed her fingertips through her hair. It seemed that all of her stuff was there for some reason, plus new burgundy colored bedding and a reading light by the bed.

NetanDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 3:22 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
The pirate was informed that Kaylie had docked, "Take our ships into hyperspace." Netan would order his men to do so, as he walked out of the bridge and headed down the hallway to meet up with Kaylie in her new quarters. He would prepare himself for her slapping him over and over again, as he had a feeling that it would happen. At least he made Njon promise not to have his men touch her, Kaylie's an asset for the upcoming mission. He wasn't going to show the Lucian Alliance that he had a lot of respect for women, instead he would use the lone mechanic as an excuse. It was really true anyway, as Kaylie is the only mechanic in the entire Lucian Alliance.

Netan finally reached the door and knocked, waiting for Kaylie to respond to his knock.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 3:27 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Kaylie glanced over her shoulder when there was a knock on the door. She was sure it was Netan. "Come in!" She called out before she pulled the blinds of the viewport up and looked out into the darkness of space.

She bit her lower lip and sighed as she waited for the pirate to enter.

NetanDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 3:30 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Netan would hear Kaylie telling him to get in, opening the door in front of him and then closed the door behind him. He proceeded to lean himself against the door, crossing his arms. "Do you like your new quarters?" Kaylie would probably feel like he's up to something since he had never given her something nice before now. It was because he wanted to know what was going on between Njon the fat slug and Kaylie, he wanted to know if there was useful information that he could be put to use. The pirate never trusted the fat slugs, and it was clearly shown among the Lucian Alliance. His men would see that it was the reason for the comfortable quarters.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 3:36 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
She shrugged and then finally turned to him. "They're ok. I guess." She murmured as she raked her gaze over the pirate for a moment. "Pick ll of this out yourself?" She asked before she sat down on the end of the bed.

"So I guess you're here because you want to hear about what happened when you turned me over to the slimy slug like I was nothing more than a useless bargaining chip?" She smiled a little and shook her head before she stood up and walked across the small room, then hauled off and slapped him across the face, hard.

"Thank you for that, by the way."

NetanDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 4:00 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Netan would take one in the face, hard. Then he chuckled almost right away, rubbing his jaws with one of his hands. "You're a feisty one. By the way, I had to turn you over to avoid an unnecessary confrontation between the Lucian Alliance and the Hutt Cartel. I didn't want to give you up, but the fat slug's men found you inside the Injustice." He would shake the slap off almost immediately, and pulled out the pistol off his holster. The Supreme Commander proceeded to point it at Kaylie.

"Slap me again and I will kill you. I will also kill you if you do not cooperate and give me some useful information." Kaylie knew Netan would not hesitate to kill a sentient being. Hell, she had seen him kill someone just for pushing his patience.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 4:13 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Kaylie took a step back from him and looked at him apathetically. "Like I care? You've already threatened that and it hasn't happened. So really, what makes you think I am afraid of you this time?" She sighed and moved closer again and pushed the hand holding the blaster aside so that it wasn't pointing at her, and so that she was closer to him. "Besides, it would be....just such a shame....you know...to waste this pretty dress?" Kay murmured as she smoothed her hand over the silk. "Don't you think?" A small smirk crossed her face before she pushed herself onto her toes and pressed her lips lightly against his.

NetanDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 4:30 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Netan had a feeling that she figured it out. Maybe it tipped her off when he shot a guard for trying to shoot her. Who knows? She had pushed the blaster aside, "I could always have someone clean it up and..." He was interrupted by Kaylie's lips. Indeed, she was kissing him. The feeling of warmth came all over him, as he slowly put the blaster back into his holster. He would proceeded to kiss her back, while using one of his available hands to lock the door behind him.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 4:53 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
A while later.......a good long while.....

Kaylie glanced over at Netan before she laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. She still hadn't told him anything about her evening with the Hutt, and she still wasn't sure if she was going to. It was a risk either way, but she had a feeling if she told Netan, it would be safer if she didn't.

She weighed the options in her head....again.

Don't tell Netan, spy for Njon, possibly get caught and killed by the pirate. -OR- Tell Netan, feed information to Njon of Netan's choosing, possibly get caught and killed by a Hutt. At that point, neither seemed a good option.

And when she was with Njon, saying no was not an option.

NetanDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 4:58 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
He would be wrapping his arms around Kaylie, holding her out of comfort. She hasn't told Netan anything about what was going on in the meeting. He would like it to be before they kissed, but hey it happened. Netan would take a more soft approach to Kaylie, "That was one good kiss. It's something I haven't had in a long time." The pirate would smile at Kaylie, hoping that he would still be able to get the information out of her.

Netan never wanted to kill her at all, although he would have to keep up his attitude to show the rest of the Lucian Alliance that he's completely ruthless.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 5:08 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
Kaylie just nodded, and didn't say anything for the moment.

"Yeah me too." she finally said. It had been since....well....Darwin that she had actually been close and intimate with someone in any way.

"You should know that you've totally shattered your bad ass image for me. Sorry. Sap." Kaylie joked as she pulled herself up and away from him a few moments later.

She bit her lip as she looked at her small jewelry box that had been so carefully placed on her nightstand. Kaylie had always kept the small things that were important to her in that box, hidden in a false bottom.

So it was now or never, she had to make a choice.

NetanDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 5:49 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
Netan would scoff at Kaylie, "You won't tell the rest of the Lucian Alliance anyway. If you do, you know it won't turn out well for you. They hate you." The Supreme Commander was secure enough to know that would happen, he was the only person inside the Lucian Alliance that's keeping her alive. "I'm sure you don't want that to happen. Unless you're considering the Hutt Cartel? That would leave you with no protection at all over here." Netan wasn't really threatening her, merely telling her what would actually happen. "They drool over women over there."

Kaylie_WintersDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 7:13 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant colonel
She shook her head. "I never said that I was going to tell anyone. So your threats are unnecessary. Although, I thought we would be past that point by now. I guess I was wrong." Kaylie murmured as she turned her gaze away from him.

"So I guess you don't want to know what I learned then. But....I wasn't sure about talking about it anyway."

NetanDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 7:16 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant colonel
Netan would let out a sigh, "Sorry, I'm still not used to being friendly. I've been around the Lucian Alliance too long." The pirate was not a man of many words, the words he spoke tend to be either meaningful words or simply threats. He was not a man of small talk, because he hadn't been a family man for a very long time.

"I will always want information, whether it's useless or not. It's my job to know what's going on in the galaxy."

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Aftermath of Netan-Njon Meeting
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz