MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
3:32 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Memorandum: To Lim Hejin
Memorandum: To Lim Hejin
NetanDate: Wednesday, 28 Jul 2010, 6:00 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Holotransmitter inside the Fury (Undisclosed location)

Memorandum for: Lim Hejin
Subject: Temporary cease-fire treaty

Security: Encrypted

Greetings from the Lucian Alliance,

I know we haven't been on good terms in the past, we got off with a bad first impression. You assumed the Lucian Alliance would be destroyed, and I threatened you. Now, I am here to tell you that the Lucian Alliance is not interested in picking a fight with anyone else other than the New Republic. Our fight is with the New Republic. The Lucian Alliance does not need more enemies, as we have already been spending our efforts and resources on fighting the New Republic. This led me to do what many could perceive as a bold move: I am here to propose a temporary cease-fire treaty, as we have not taken actions against each other ever since the disaster on Taris. I am certain we can work things out so we are able to come to this agreement. I hope to hear from you sometime soon, Mr. Hejin.

Netan,
Supreme Commander of the Lucian Alliance

Rath-DeschainDate: Wednesday, 28 Jul 2010, 9:02 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
ah, supreme commander netan,

if you will forgive my blunt opening, i will hazard a guess that something ill has befallen you. you are an overly proud man; unwilling to bend even to sense and now you realize your error.

if you have kept your temper through the first part of this message, i will assume you have progressed enough for me to entertain the idea of this cease-fire. i do not trust such deals based only on a man's word over the holonet though.

if you do intend good faith, come to roon, where i will await you. you have my promise that your men and vessels will not go harmed by my command.

-lim hejin

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Memorandum: To Lim Hejin
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz