MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Wednesday
3:22 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » "The Hunt For Drasek Cale" (Chapter III Marauder Syndicate)
"The Hunt For Drasek Cale"
JintaJidanDate: Wednesday, 28 Jul 2010, 7:30 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
Chapter III

It has taken almost four days but Darth Sandalare and his apprentice have made the long journey to Baltimn to try to get as much information as possible from this government before they start seeking out other venues for info to find out where the fiendish Duke Drasek Cale is even though he is working with three Mand’alorians he only gave them their twenty-five percent of the cut so that he can use their experience to get the job done right then he can take most of the credit when they get the cash he hopes this info is good he doesn’t really want to comb over the entire galaxy for one man, he wants this job to take its time but he also wants it done properly he wants good strong information from this Baltimn Government and other places from good info seekers if anything else fails from not getting he wants he will simply use his divine influence to get the information out he can be really persuasive about these sorts of things he can when the Mand’alorians get here to send them out to gather the information but he has to be real clear to them anything they find out they must report back to him he doesn’t want these three Mand’alorians to take advantage of him he has given them their word that he will supply them with twenty-five percent of the take to ensure that they are all on the same page.

The shuttle comes out of light speed to the planet below Darth Sandalare opens his meditation chamber and exits it as he notices this planet is a lot like courscant only smaller he looks to his apprentice who has done a very good job of getting them here and he watches as his young apprentice brings them into the orbit and then takes them down through the atmosphere and then through the thin clouds as he can see the detail of the buildings a lot like courscant but with many differences as the cities are smaller in comparison then courscant as the detail is close enough he notices the main building structure of what must be the main area of government he points to a landing pad near the entrance he watches as his apprentice pilots the shuttle and then with a bump a shaky landing the shuttle is finally on the ground Darth Sandalare walks to the back of the shuttle as then pushes the button for the ramp to lower itself it does and he grabs his long black vest cloak and puts it on first and button it up covering his light saber and most of his amour he then grabs his long black cape and fastens it to his shoulder amour before flipping its huge hood over his head and then looks to his apprentice and waves for him to come with him.

“Put this on cover your weapons”

“I don’t want them to find out that we are sith my young apprentice”

Darth Sandalare watches as his apprentice follows his masters instruction and puts on the red sleeveless cloak followed by a cape much like his and then they both exit the shuttle together once outside they are met by not the bounty hunters from Mand’alor but the Baltimn Officers who have drawn their weapons Darth Sandalare removes his hands from his cape and places them up in the air he doesn’t want to start using any force unless he really has too he wasn’t expecting this kind of welcome but I guess they are simply taking precautions.

‘What is your business on Baltimn, Jedi?’

“I am here to receive information about one Drasek Cale do you know him”

‘of course we know him he was our Duke for a time but he is now the most wanted man in the galaxy, why are you here though there are like two others seeking him as we speak”

‘I believe I can catch him better”

“But I am expecting three others in a short while”

“To come and meet me to speak to your leaders”

“About what they know of Drasek Cale”

“And to see the list of charges against him”

‘I cannot allow you Jedi to go any further until we speak to our leaders you will have to wait right here’

‘Sergeant watch this Jedi and his padawan until I return with word from our leader and head of state’

Darth Sandalare lowers his hands and back inside his cape if anything fails he might have to use force to get inside but he wanted to come in a matter of peace only if he is provoke will he use his deadly force but seeing as how for now there is only him and his apprentice which makes two and there are about fifty Baltimn soldiers in front of him a deadly course of action wont do him any good and he will then get no where and he will not get the information that he is currently looking for.

His wait wasn’t a long one and the captain returns and gestures to the sergeant then walks through his men until reaching him the main lead soldier looks directly into Darth Sandalares eyes and then backs off he waves to his men to stand to the side and then looks back towards the Jedi.

‘It would appear that my Head of State will see you and your friends when they arrive about the Drasek Cale matter’

‘The main doors to the Head of State’s office is to your right you can either take your shuttle their or leave it here at no cost and take our public transport it’s your choice Master Jedi’

“Thank you for your hospitality”

“I believe I will wait for my business associates to arrive”

“Then we will make our way to the Head of States office”

With that Darth Sandalare watches as the some fifty troops leave but four remain around the shuttle to guard it he believes he walks back to his apprentice who was standing at the base of the ramp of the shuttle and looks to him placing his hands on his shoulder before he heads back inside the shuttle to go into his meditation chamber as he doesn’t know when or even if these bounty hunters who show up.

“Taizen be mindful of the darkside”

“Only use your powers and skills if you feel threatened”

“Let me know the second those three swamp rats show up”

“And then we can get down to business”

- - -
Taizen was being mindful to think when he landed the shuttle on this unknown planet called Baltimn the officers actually thought he was a padawan and his master was a Jedi how foolish those poor souls are if he had his way they be dead now and the leader would simply give him the info he needed then he would kill him too but he was somewhat proud to see how his master handled those officers and he also nodded when he came back and told me what to look out for I hope I get to use most of my powers and skills I am becoming stronger each and every day I just simply hope I get to fight at least someone.
- - -

MercutioDate: Wednesday, 28 Jul 2010, 10:45 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 2
A pair of Cloakshape fighters soared over the heads of the two Sith as they stood on the landing platform. Each of the fighters bore the insignia of the New Republic, visible for a short moment as they cruised over Murmamn City, the capital of Baltimn, and disappeared over the hills in the distance. It was a none too subtle reminder that Baltimn was a world that, until recently, had been at war.

It is hard to make sense of the events at Baltimn, even in hindsight. But what is known for certain is that the crisis began some months ago with a simple accident—Baltimn's starfighters destroyed a small fleet of Neimoidian ships, mistakenly believing that the Neimoidians were about to invade the planet. The Neimoidians protested, and demanded that the Baltimn government of Duke Cale and Senator Stomwell repay the damages. Typical of Neimoidians, they had demanded high fees that Baltimn couldn't possibly pay, and so the Baltimn government had been compelled to permit the Neimoidians to take possession of the planet's spaceports and collect fees and tariffs from the ships that landed there. Also typical of the Neimoidians, they had been heavy handed—they hired defense contractors that got into frequent fights with innocent civilians, raising tensions on Baltimn.

The people of Baltimn, resentful of the Neimoidians, their thugs, and the government of Duke Cale and Senator Stomwell that permitted the Neimoidians to be there in the first place, marched on the Duke's estate in Murmamn City in protest. Drasek Cale was a cautious man, however, with many secrets—he had gone to great lengths to prevent anyone from trrespassing on his estate, including the installation of a sophisticated defense network that included automated blaster cannons. The Duke himself was not on Baltimn at the time, and was unable to stop the defenses on his estate from opening fire, automatically, on the protesters. Dozens of men, women, and children died, and the people of Baltimn demanded justice.

But with Duke Cale not on Baltimn, and not likely to return, the people turned their anger against the planet's government. Vladimir Ulyanov led the popular revolution that outsted Senator Stomwell and his government from power and, today, it was Ulyanov's interim government that was in charge of Baltimn, under the benevolent, but watchful eyes of the New Republic in the form of King Mercutio of Naboo—the Chief of State's diplomatic envoy, who brought with him enough troops to put an end to the war and restore order to the planet, and supplies to feed and heal its people.

That was how things stood today. The New Republic had a massive warship/medical ship, the Epicurus, in orbit with the permission of Mr. Ulyanov, the interim head of state of Baltimn. Sandalare must have noticed it as he approached. But Murmamn City, too, would remind him that war had been very recent here. New Republic troops could be seen on the streets, along with many of Ulyanov's government troops (Sandalare had already spoken with some of them at the spaceport). There was still some rubble in the streets, awaiting clearing by droids. Aside from this, however, and the occasional patrols by New Republic starfighters, the planet appeared to be rather normal.

Then again, appearances could be deceiving. Ulyanov was the head of state now, yes, but there were still military bases in the countryside under the notorious General Preston that remained loyal to the former government, and refused to surrender. Until they did, Baltimn couldn't truly live in peace, and Sandalare would no doubt sense a general unease and tension among the planet's people especially as the New Republic's deadline for withdrawal, only one week from now, was on everyone's minds.

His Excellency,
Governor Mercutio of Naboo
Head of the Royal Advisory Council, and Duke of Ferentina

MarcusMarekDate: Thursday, 29 Jul 2010, 7:08 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
It didnt take him as long as he thought leaving Mand;alor only a few hours earlier he finds hismelf at the correct location he is also aware of the New Republic fleet which is around this particular planet but he is confused as to why they havent left their is no more war why all the secuirty perhaps their is something more elusive on Baltimen that would require all of this but he has made it here and pilots his black chrome X-wing fighter through the planetary defenses as his x-wing fighter still carries the old Rebel Alliance logo he just didnt change it as he makes his way through the orbit and then through the atmosphere into the lower sky of Baltimn he notices to his far right the shuttle of Darth Sandalare but he then notices a public transport shuttle or transport of sorts flying around and past the landing pad he wonders who is also looking at the shuttle that carrying the Dark Lord of the Sith as he pilots his fighters down and near the landing platform to a hovering platform right beside it as his engines power down he notices out of the corner of his left eye within the visor of his helmet that the apprentice is outside of the shuttle standing their in a black cloak this is quite odd but so is everything that is going down all of this is just odd but he made his promiss and he is by the first too show up.As his canopy opens up he jumps out and walks down the ladder his r2 unit jumps out two and rolls near him on his wheels he turns back to his r2 unit and nods for it to follow him as he walks from his landing area to the shuttle as he gets up their he remembers he left his jet pack in the cargohold he heads back to his fighter and then decides while their he grabs his jet pack puts and locks it back onto his armour then grabs his additional weapons and places them over his armour as well he wants to look fearsome into those who are around him or to those he will meet eventually he heads back to the shuttle and when he gets there he looks to the young apprentice of Darth Sandalare and with a firm tone voice he speaks to him."you might want to tell your master that i have arrived although i am the only one as the other two havent yet to show up and it might take them a while Gatm was to speak to someone before he left mand'alor so i am here we should get a move on to visit whomever is in charge of the planet dont you think"Marcus doesnt like this situation but he is in for the long haul he just wishes Isez and Garm would show up.

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

JintaJidanDate: Saturday, 31 Jul 2010, 5:07 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Darth Sandalare had lil time to meditate but when he did he could feel the presence of his old friend who left him when he was at one time a Jedi Knight much like he was but that was then this is now he is now a Sith Lord and a powerful one with his young apprentice who has come up to his chamber and told him that Marcus has arrived but only Marcus the other two have not yet shown up Darth Sandalare nods and then steps out of his chamber with enough air to breathe for at least four to five days he has been well rested now onto business as he heads back out of the shuttle down the ramp he walks with a purpose he notices Marcus in his Mando Armour and he walks right past him and looks back and then walks up the ramp to the direction of the public transport always careful he was somewhat aware of the revolution that did take place here on Baltimn but it is of no concern of his if he has the force then theirs nothing that can stop him at his main goal, but that is too much for now he must first get the information of the whereabouts of Drasek Cale before the Duke decides to get amastey and turn himself in to some other organization then himself or worse if he gets beat by whomever is searching for him that will end his relationship with the bounty hunters and he doesnt want that either he needs to find out as much information as he can before it is too late he just wonders though as he is walking with Marek and his apprentice where Garm and Baird are they said they would be here but they are not and that makes him feel un easy but he cant do much about it right now.

As they continue to walk together he never says a word to Marcus not right now he is although happy that he does have one strong marksmen with him but the other two are not around as they get to the public transport the officer who is in charge of driving the thing runs away at the first sign of the Dark Lord Sandalare looks at the rest of the persons of this planet who were taking the public transport and he just stares at them with his yellow eyes is intent they runs away in fear as he enters the medium sized transport with his apprentice following him as well as Marek the transport doors close and Sandalare watches as his apprentice takes the controls and flies the medium ship to the direction of the Head of State's tower it takes them no more then a few minutes to get there and when they land the door opens the exit from the ship and then walk with Sandalare int he lead with Marek to his left and his apprentice to his right as they continue walking down the fine rock road to the main entrance but as they get their four Baltimn guards come up to the Dark Lord face to face.

'halt whats your business here'

Sandalare looks at Marek and then to his apprentice and finally back to the four guards who have their weapons drawn Sandalare could end this quickly but choacking them all out but instead of that he reaches into his cape and pulls out the permission holographic orders he recieved from the captain where he was at the spaceport before landing.

"i am here to speak to your Head of State about all the information he has on Drasek Cale"

'do you have an appointment with our Head of State'

"no i do not and in my position"

"i dont think i need to make one"

'well your not getting past us Jedi without an appointment so either you make an appointment or you can simply leave'

Sandalare lis furious at what is happening he had clearence fromt he captain at the other station and now he has another obstacle to over come he looks to his apprentice and backs him off and then opens his hand and waves ot over the first guard.

"you will let me past without an appointment"

'I.....will not let you pass without an appointment your Jedi Skills do not work on me, you are left with only one choice Jedi either make an appointment or leave its plain and simple take it or leave it'

"perhaps your right,we shall leave for now"

Darth Sandalare turns around and unbuttons his undercoat as he unclips his lightsaber and holds it in his right hand as he looks to his apprentice and to Marek who is standing their looking dumbfounded and then turns to his apprentice and whispers two the both of them.

'they have given us a choice make an appointment"

"but that could days or even weeks"

"on the count of three"

"i shall take out the first one"

"Taizen stand ready to take out the other two"

"and Marek you might as well take out the last one"

"they have given me lil choice here"

He ignites his lightsaber the red blade roars with a hiss to life as he turns around and looks to the four guards which now have become eight but it is of no concern he will wipe them all out as he has done in the past to get what he wants he turns his head for one a second to see his apprentice with his lightsaber ignited but as he turns to the right he notices Marek standing away from what the action will take place he then focuses his sights ont he eight guards.

"if you will not let me pass then you and your guards will die"

'take your best shot Jedi'

"i am no Jedi'

Darth Sandalare with just raising his left hand begins to use the force on the lead guard turning him around as he chokes the life out of him he keeps him in the air long enough to see the actions of what the others guards will do as he has made the first move if its a blood bath they want then it will be a blood bath they will get.

Added (31 Jul 2010, 6:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Taizen watches the scen unfold he does as his master has instructed he has ignited his lightsaber and waits for the action of the guard but it is his master who acts first by picking up the lead guard while choking him in the air is using him as a weapon he wishes he had that kind of power but is also pissed off at Marek who isnt even backing him and his master up its like hes just their to watch like why did he come in the first place he agreed to help but hes not even at a stance to fight like what is with this bounty hunter what type of warrior just stands by and watches.

Garm_DralshyaDate: Tuesday, 03 Aug 2010, 2:40 PM | Message # 5
Private
Sandalare and Marcus apparently had faster hyperdrives than Isez's ship, since they had indeed arrived on Baltimn some time before he and Garm did. Then there had been a long wait as they waited patiently in line for ground control to process their payment and clear them to land on an old duracrete pad in Murmamn City's spaceport complex. Then, of course, the obligatory customs inspection of the ship. It had taken about an hour, when all was said and done, and when it was done Isez had, as usual, excused himself on some errand. Garm didn't ask what that errand was, assuming that Isez had probably gone shopping for supplies.

Garm stepped out into the sun and the fresh air of Baltimn, glanced around, and then looked at his wrist chrono. Sandalare and Marcus had probably arrived by now, but he decided not to contact them just yet—he preferred to take a walk around Murmamn City first and get a feel for the place, its people, and its police. The "three P's." As for the place, the city was a modest one with austere, classic architecture on its government buildings and rather more simple and functional designs in its residential districts. There were only a handful of highrise buildings of about 15 or so floors, the tallest of which being the control tower at the spaceport, while the rest of the city seemed to have low roofs. It was surrounded on all sides by grassy, gently sloping hills with the more expensive houses, estates, and mansions on them with the best view of the city.

Signs of the recent war were everywhere. Garm saw blaster burns on walls, chunks on the street that had been blown away by poorly aimed shots, fire and smoke damage, rubble, and some old barricades and burned out landspeeders that hadn't been removed yet. In some areas, Garm could see where the blaster fire had been coming from, and could imagine how many people had been there, where they had been standing, and where they had been shooting.

As for the people, if the conversation that Garm overheard in the bar that he stopped into was any indication, they seemed understandably nervous but also hopeful about the new possibilities for Baltimn since the recent revolution. There was a lot of talk and debate about a new constitution, and political posters were all over the city. Garm had asked a few people in the bar about Drasek Cale, and they all had bad things to say about the man but not much useful information. But that was okay—Garm had talked to some of Fenn Shysa's people before he left Mandalore and found out from them that Cale had been seen alive on Null no more than a week ago. That was probably more than anyone on Baltimn knew, including Ulyanov.

As for the police, well, they weren't so much "police" as revolutionary thugs with badges. Garm had decided to leave his Mandalorian armor behind and dress in nondescript spacer's clothes that wouldn't attract attention. He came prepared, however, with a blaster pistol holstered at his hip, a vibroblade in his boot, and his satchel—which contained power packs for his blaster as well as his bota bag and a pair of macrobinoculars. He held the the macrobinoculars to his eyes and surveyed what appeared to be the main government building.

Apparently Mr. Ulyanov, the head of state who had led the revolution to overthrow the old government, was taking no chances with such a thing happening again. Through the macrobinoculars, Garm could see more thugs with repeaters on the roof of the building and on some of its ornate ledges. Some of the marble columns and windows on the building had been damaged, apparently during the war. Some were being repaired, and still more thugs with rifles, carbines, and repeaters were standing guard over the repairs. Garm counted at least 30 guns, maybe more, scattered on and around the building, including a nasty looking sonic cannon mounted on a balcony above the main door. He wondered where they had gotten that piece of nastiness from. That building is a death trap, Garm noted to himself.

Then, to his surprise, he saw Sandalare, his apprentice, and Marcus emerge from a repulsorbus in front of the government building and approach four of the many, many guards outside of it. What are they doing? He didn't wonder long, however, before a hand covered his macrobinoculars. "Hey, you," said an arresting voice beside him, "What are you doing?" It was one of the thugs, a man in plainclothes with the red badge of Ulyanov's Labor Party.

"I'm birdwatching," Garm said, sarcastically.

"Sure," the officer said. "Get lost, huh?"

"What's going on here?" another voice cut in, this one more formal and authoritative. Garm glanced at him and noted immediately that he was a New Republic soldier with an A280 rifle slung under his arm. Ulyanov's man didn't seem pleased to see him. He told the soldier that the situation was under control and advised him to move along. The soldier reminded him that the Republic was sharing law enforcement responsibilities with Baltimn's forces. For one more week, the thug countered. An argument followed, then an Naboo N-1 starfighter roared overhead and drowned out their words with the whine of its engine. Garm lost interest, tucked his macrobinoculars into his satchel and walked away, leaving the two men to continue arguing.

The Mandalorian got a few blocks closer to the government building when he heard shouts and blasters ahead of him, and the snap-hiss of lightsabers igniting. The crowd of pedestrians began to scatter. Garm himself stepped into the shade and cover of a cafe on the street, trying to see in the direction of the government building that was still a few blocks away. Then the shooting started. A lot of shooting.

(( OOC: I'm not sure who posts next.. either Mercutio or Crion, I think, since someone has to RP for Ulyanov. ))

Garm Dralshy'a
Farmer, Mandalorian Warrior

Message edited by Garm_Dralshya - Tuesday, 03 Aug 2010, 3:10 PM

Vladimir_UlyanovDate: Wednesday, 04 Aug 2010, 2:00 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Dimitri Farallon could do nothing to escape the grip on his throat, and as he felt his consciousness slipping away from him for what was surely the last time, an incident from several days ago flashed before his eyes. He had been standing guard in exactly the same place in front of Baltimn's capital building when a woman with an infant cradled in her arms approached. "What is your business here?" he had asked her.

"I've come to see Mr. Ulyanov, Sir," the woman replied. She spoke softly, with quiet desperation in her voice.

"Do you have an appointment?" Farallon had asked.

The woman had shaken her head. "No, Sir," she said, "I've tried to get one, but I was told it could take weeks. But please, my son is very sick. I want to send him to New Holstice for treatment, but Mr. Ulyanov hasn't loosened his travel restrictions yet. I don't know what else to do, I must speak with him."

Farallon had looked from her to the child and back again as he thought it over. "Okay," he had told her, "Right this way."

Later that day as Farallon was preparing to go home to his own wife and child, his supervisor had hit him across the back with a baton and sent him to the floor, cringing in pain. "No one gets in here without an appointment, Farallon," the man had shouted at him.

"But Sir—" he had tried to protest.

"No one," the man repeated, "I don't care who it is, if it's Ponc Gavrisom himself or even some Jedi. No one gets in without an appointment. Mr. Ulyanov's orders."

"Sir, the woman had a—"

"What did I just say?" the man said, with violence in his eyes as he raised his baton ominously.

"Okay," Farallon said, "I understand."

"No, tell me what I just said."

Farallon sighed. "'No one gets in without an appointment,'" he said, morosely.

"That's right. No one gets in without an appointment. Don't you forget it, or your wife and kid might end up the same way that woman and hers did."

Farallon's eyes had widened in horror. "You mean.." he said, but couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence.

"They've been dealt with," the man said cavalierly, tucking his baton back into his belt as he left the locker room. He paused in the doorway, however, and looked back at Farallon once more. "No one gets in without an appointment," he said redundantly, then left Farallon alone on the floor to remember that phrase—'no one gets in without an appointment.' He would never forget it.

Farallon's father had been a cop on the beat, a kindly man of integrity, and Dimitri had always wanted to do him proud by following in his footsteps and becoming a policeman himself. He joined as soon as he was old enough, but unfortunately this was also when revolution came to Baltimn. Since Ulyanov took over, he had been forced to join the Labor Party in order to keep his job and do more and more unscrupulous things. He couldn't escape the feeling now, as he struggled under Sandalare's grip and his vision, hearing, and feeling in his limbs began to fail him, that his father would be disappointed in him. If only he had one more chance to make it right, to throw his badge down on his supervisor's table and tell him enough was enough.

But it seemed, now, that it was too late.

Or was it? The other guards in front of the building, on top of it, and in its various windows, ledges, and balconies did indeed open fire on Sandalare, Taizen, and Marcus Marek. They weren't motivated by Dimitri Farallon's safety, of course, but rather destroying the Jedi menace. The guards in front of them did their best to fight back, but were probably dead. Repeater rifles from balconies above them sprayed the three of them with six shots per second, each. Blaster rifles shot at them from windows, and the sonic cannon on the balcony directly above them pointed at them and fired—the inescapable concussion wave would be enough to blast all of them down the steps of the government building with deadly lasers following them as they tumbled. Not even Emperor Palpatine himself, or three Emperor Palpatines for that matter, could last long against a barrage like this.

Meanwhile, the alarm went out throughout Murmamn City that there was a Jedi on the loose, trying to gain entry to the government building and assassinate the dear leader, Vladimir Ulyanov (who wasn't actually inside the government building at the time). Police and soldiers piled into speeders in all of the city's precincts and sped toward the building as fast they could. The Republic was notified too, and no doubt it would bring its troops and starfighters to bear in a matter of moments. A siren sounded throughout Murmamn City, warning citizens to get indoors and stay there while law enforcement dealt with the threat.

The word was also sent to the spaceport and all of its associated landing pads to lock down all ships and allow no one to leave.

Comrade Chairman Vladimir Illych Yuri Ulynov

Chairman of the Central Committee of Peoples Commissars

Baltimn Labour Party

Also known as:

The Baltimn Revolutionary Movement for Change, Hope, Prosperity, Economic Equality.

Message edited by Vladimir_Ulyanov - Wednesday, 04 Aug 2010, 2:02 AM

JohnAbercrombieDate: Wednesday, 04 Aug 2010, 2:42 AM | Message # 7
Private
Captain John Abercrombie, an accomplished sniper (still holding the record for the longest kill shot in Baltimn's history) and career Special Forces man, rising from the enlisted ranks on up to his current rank over a twenty-five year career. He had even risen higher to the rank of Major, but at that point was put in charge of an Infantry Battalion, and unfortunately, his command style and demands of Special Forces performance out of the everyday infantryman clashed over that four year period to the point that he was demoted and sent back into the Special Forces. To be honest, he was content here. This is the lifestyle he prefered, and the operations he wanted to undertake. His team, part of General Hood's forces that were operating out of Lincolnshire Barracks, were in Murmann City. They had been here since the New Republic had brought about a relative peace to Baltimn, with the assignment of observing Ulyanov's movements, and monitor the developments out of the capital. They were restricted in their operations by the General's personal orders until the withdrawal of the New Republic peacekeepers.

Today, Abercrombie was in a cafe, sitting outside, drinking a coffee and enjoying a cigar in one of the sidewalk tables. He blended in relatively well, being of one of the more dominant cultures that made Baltimn surprisingly diverse. It was a good, relaxed day. In the back of his head, he was a little pissed that Ulyanov had given them the slip and left the city the previous night, but he wouldn't let it get to him too much, as he was bound to return. Back at their safehouse, his second in command, Lieutenant Peregrine Gage was monitoring the comm traffic of the two teams in operation today, while their third in command, Company Sergeant Gary Roach" Shrapnel went through his usual work when he was board. Cleaning the weapons. Captain Kelly Strike, an Intelligence operative attached to them as well as the only woman on their assignment, was off...somewhere, but Force knows where. Gage felt almost sorry for her being assigned to them, for she was the target of not only most of the jokes around the safehouse, but the desires of the men too. Thankfully, there had been no incidents of unwilling relations.

Suddenly, the comm came to life as their second team, watching the Palace, reported in. The other team, watching the main approachs into town from the hillsides, remained quiet. "Big Brother, this is Bravo 2-6! We've got heavy blaster fire at Whitehall Palace. Looks like its focused on three assailants, apparent Force users. Likely peacekeeper response, as well as further Rebel response. Damn, the whole city has gone daft!" crackled the heavy highland accent from Second Lieutenant John "Soap" MacDonald. The man was probably the most naturally skilled member of the team. Immediatly, Gage was on the line with Abercrombie. "Six, we've got a situation." he said into his commlink. "Yeah, I noticed. Sitrep." responded Abercrombie, as he was now preparing to ride a speeder bike back to the safehouse. "Heavy activity at Whitehall. Looks like some Force users are mounting an attack. Probably Cale's goons." he responded. "Bastard. Hang on. I'm on my way. Tell Bravo 2-6 to stay put." he said as he reved up the engine and took off. Gage nodded, at the air, and linked back in with Soap. "Bravo 2-6, remain in current location. Do not engage. Repeat, do not engage." he said, as he whistled to Roach and they both began to put on gear. At the rooftop, Soap shook his head. "What in the bloody hell would drive me to engage three damned Force users at the same time?" he said aloud.

Captain John Abercrombie
Bravo Team, A Squadron, 5th Special Service Regiment

Rath-DeschainDate: Wednesday, 04 Aug 2010, 9:00 AM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Awards: 1
general preston wasn't about to be left blind in a changing world. while the majority of the forces loyal to him were within the base, some of the black ops cells had blended in with the population. the capitol city had been infiltrated by several squads of such men.

the events unfolding at the palace were obvious with the flutter of comms and the siren. lieutenant colonel calvin roth ran the alpha team for the city and two speeders containing his men were on route. while they would never support ulyanov, the safety of baltimn was still their duty.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

JintaJidanDate: Friday, 06 Aug 2010, 1:55 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Murmamn City has gone from four guards to a barrage of weapons fire directed towards him just because he didnt have an appointment and because he used his powers of the darkside of the force its not one blaster fire its more then a hundred or a thousand for a normal Jedi this would be overwhelming but for Darth Sandalare he has seen this tactic done once before its is to scare him away but he is not a Jedi he is a Dark Lord of the Sith but he is no Empire he does however have a plan with the more troops verging on his location he raises up his right hand slowly and as he does so he picks up at least ten Baltimn soldiers in the process and as he turns his hands the soldiers turn quite around its the emence vergence of the Darkside as he is allowed to do this its also the armour which he wears which gives him more breathes of air then if he wasnt wearing any armour at all he wouldnt last two minutes granted he has lasted quite a bit longer then that but he needs a plan and he needs Marek to fire back after all what he was trying to do was to get information about Drasek Cale but appointment take far too long and this is what he gets in return so be it as he moves up closer to the captial he is madder then fire that Isez and Garm havent yet shown up to lend him support bounty hunters cant trust them he knew better but he was running out of options and he will continue down this path until he sees the head of state infront of him but just as he gets closer to the main dorr he is confronted by more troops and he can sense they are all around him but he does an atvantage he looks around as they get to a medium sized building and they stay behind it as he tosses the ten troops over the railing to their death their will be more of them coming his way he is sure of it and then behind him he could be blocked off from his shuttle he looks over his apprentice who has done his fair share of killing this last little while he is impressed with his learning and that he is capable to take on small missions on his own he is confident in his apprentice skill and abilities but this is not the time to think about all of that for now he must get into the capital government building of Murmamn City this is more then he bargained for but he is used to it its much like what happened on Lehon but it was six men not six hundred or six thousand but he can manage this he has done before at other worlds like Malastare and even for a short stint on Corillia.

"Marek get your wookie butt over here"

"and help us get closer"

"i could use your blade or your blaster right about now"

"you agreed to 25% of the take"

"but you wont earn a damn thing if you dont help me right now"

"so watch my flank so that we are not cut off i have a plan"

Darth Sandalare takes a breathe from his mask and then he looks things over he hadnt planned on this but he will work through it and they still believe he is a jedi damn fools they will all die by his hand he will get into the captial lightsabers a blazing with or without Marek's help he hopes with the later of that seeing as how he has given him a choice now help him for the 25% take on Cale capture or nothing he wants to play with his psyche and see if he will turn back to what he remembers of a young disfunctional jedi padawan from long ago he wants to see that fire burn again that is what what he wants to see because if that happens then it happens he has gotten this far their is no turning back he removes himself from the building and uses his lightsaber to deflects the blaster fire sending back towards the troops and some of those blaster bolts kill soldiers as he has gained some ground its not much but he is aware that the Republic is here as well and the last thing he wants is to start a war because he is only one Sith Lord against an army if he had the help this would be easier not harder for him but because Garm and Isez havent shown up yet he must do things his way he spins to the left and cuts down one trooper closer to him by slicing off his legs he watches as the trooper falls to the ground crying out in pain to the loss of his legs and he moves on to the others who are around him he watches as his apprentices is doing very well on his own he doesnt have to worry about him as they make their slow progress towards the main door which are now only a few feet infront of him this is the progress he has wanted but he would like to see the Head of state before him not his soliders it could end peacefully.

I was doing my very best to keep up and of course i am confident in my masters teaching but its us agaisnt many thousands of troops on this planet something i wasnt counting on this to happen and these bounty hunters who said they would go in with us havent done a damn thing i have held my own and my master has done more in killing then i have i havent tried to kill anyone but i have killed a few and now its only getting worse it could have ended easier with them gjust giving us the access my master asked for this would have all been averted but they havent done it exactly so this is where we stand and then out of the corner of my eye i see something shining from the tops of the buildings its hard for me to see but i know full well it must be snipers on the roof their main goal is to stop me and my master from getting into the government building.

"master their are snipers on the roof we must get cover at least try to negociate with whomever is at the head of these troops"

but my suggestions was never taken he was more into killing those who were standing before him using everything at his disposal including something i havent seen before taking ten soldiers and basically turning them agaisnt their own what power my master has i only wonder if i will be able to learn that power this is really instense but i will do whatever i have to do to get inside that main building which is only five feet away now.

MarcusMarekDate: Friday, 06 Aug 2010, 2:10 PM | Message # 10
Sergeant

It was intense but at the same moment this wasnt his fight hew as just along to get his money worth and the money wasnt the real issue it was Sandalares plans what was he really up to and when Sandalare took matter s into his own hands then he tried to stay out of it but he had a few hours of time to think and when more troops arrived then his life as a bounty hunter was probably going to be challanged and when the fire came to him he quickly moved away as this isnt what he wanted but at the same token if he was to find out what sandalare was up to he had join him and when he heard sandalare roar with his voice about the money thing and about if he didnt help their would be no twenty-five percent cut in for him that pissed him off now it wasnt about his heritage of being a Mand'alorian it was his style of what he learned as a jedi that will test his himself to see if he at the same skill level as sandalare is but from what he has seen now from what happened earlier sandalare is quite better equipped and a bit more powerful what he saw in his fighting is quite impressive as well it reminds him of a sith lord from the past its the fight styles of Tyranus count dooku in the way his moves and his force capabilities but its more a half of dooku and the experience of what Jinta Jidan was the kind of Jinta Jidan he once knew but he takes hismelf from not doing anything and gets right into the fighting his armour cant deflect blaster fire but he is quite capable of being quicker on the hop then someone else he opens his left side hatchel and grabs his blaster then fires apon the troops that are coming to the flank side he then takes his ligthsaber and ignites using it like a shield as he uses his blaster and his lightsaber to get the flank cleared up he doesnt like this idea but he has no other choice they need all the information they can get he just wonders if Garm or Isez is having any better luck.

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

Garm_DralshyaDate: Friday, 06 Aug 2010, 8:43 PM | Message # 11
Private
If Sandalare was expecting help from Garm and Isez, he was going to be disappointed. Who knew where Isez was—probably ducking the dragnet that would even now be closing around Murmamn City. Garm, on the other hand, could assist Sandalare, but he simply wasn't willing to die for the man. And, Garm knew, that is precisely what would happen if he tried. Having taken the time to survey the building and its defenses, he knew that no one who shot or slashed their way inside, Sith or not, was going to come out of it alive. Sandalare had made a colossal blunder, and the only remorse that Garm felt was that poor Marcus was caught up in it. But he would have to find his own way out—Garm suddenly had his own hands full.

For the outdoor cafe that he'd stepped into happened to be the same one where John Abercrombie was communicating with his troops. Garm overheard him talking into his comlink and snuck a surreptious glance at the man. He was dressed in plainclothes, but he walked like he was military. And more importantly, he walked away from the capital building while all the other police and troops that Garm could see were rushing in the opposite direction. Garm took one more glance at the smoke and blaster fire enveloping the capital building, winced, and then turned to follow Abercrombie through the crowd.

On a hunch, Garm dug out his own comlink and called Baltimn's local time service for offworld travelers. As he suspected, his reception was poor—it always happened in populated areas during a disaster, or a shootout in this case, as everyone used their comlinks at once. And yet Abercrombie was talking perfectly fine, meaning he had an insular connection. Meaning he was, indeed, military (as if it wasn't obvious enough from the terminology he used). He was in someone's military, that is, but probably not Ulyanov's or the New Republic's. Who else then? Did Cale still have people operating on Baltimn and, if so, would they lead back to him? Garm intended to find out.

Garm snagged a shawl that a woman had left draped over her seat at the cafe table as she stood for a better view at the commotion at the capital building. She didn't notice. The shawl was a bit too ornate for his taste, but it would suffice. Sparing a glance around the street to be certain that all of the bystanders—and police and troops—were distracted, he hastily wrapped the shawl over his head to disguise his features and crossed the street to where an empty delivery speeder truck was ambling next to a produce shop. Garm climbed in, closed the door behind him, and pulled out into the street in pursuit of Abercrombie and his speeder bike. The delivery truck wasn't fast, but neither would Abercrombie's speeder bike be with so many pedestrians crowding the street. Besides, it made a good pursuit vehicle simply because no one would ever expect a produce truck was following them deliberately.

The shawl having served its purpose, Garm pulled it off and discarded it out the window as he continued to follow Abercrombie at a safe distance. This lead would almost certainly be more promising than Sandalare's would, if for no other reason than that Garm didn't expect to be killed while following it. As he did so, however, he shook his head. "Get out of there, Marcus," he muttered to himself as he and Abercrombie left the capital building far behind.

Garm Dralshy'a
Farmer, Mandalorian Warrior

Message edited by Garm_Dralshya - Friday, 06 Aug 2010, 8:45 PM

Vladimir_UlyanovDate: Friday, 06 Aug 2010, 11:43 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
It might be that Sandalare wasn't appreciating the magnitude of the situation. He would be wise to keep a couple of points in mind; 1.) Never in the history of ever had there been a Dark Lord of the Sith capable of surviving this much concentrated firepower, and if Bane, Plagueis, and Palpatine couldn't do it, Sandalare certainly couldn't either. There had been Sith who were renowned for being undefeated, but this is not because no one could defeat them. Rather, it was because they were shrewd enough to avoid situations, like this one, where they cannot possibly win. There were simply too many individuals shooting to be able to focus the Force on all of them at once, especially while they're shooting at you. Even the most powerful Jedi Masters and Sith Lords are limited in what they can do at one time—so if Sandalare was going to use the Force to lift Ulyanov's men off the ground, that meant he wasn't using the Force to dodge or deflect the many, many blaster bolts being fired at him. He simply could not do both, and a wise Sith must know his limits.

The Force was rather like a Swissooine army knife, useful for many purposes but realistically only one at a time.

Ulyanov, on the other hand, was a man who was shrewd enough to avoid danger, since 2.) he was not actually inside the building that Sandalare, his apprentice, and Marcus were attempting to enter. This is why appointments are necessary, to avoid embarassing scheduling conflicts and, in this case, conflicts of a far more dramatic sort. The fact remained, Ulyanov wasn't even inside Murmamn City limits but had, rather, retired to the surrounding country on another one of his discreet romantic encounters. He was far away from the action. Sandalare and the others were in the middle of it. A moment ago (my previous post), they had been faced with over thirty men firing on them with heavy blasters, repeaters, and a sonic cannon—too much firepower to deflect or deter. Having not done so, one could only assume that Sandalare, Taizen, and Marcus had probably each been shot several times, and the shock wave from the sonic cannon (since nothing was done to counter it) would succeed in sending all of them tumbling down the building's steps and back into the street where, again, they would be hit several more times by indiscriminate blaster fire. They would also probably only hear ringing in their ears for several moments.

Meanwhile, a heavy door slammed shut over the entrance to the capital building and began to crackle with a faint blue glow as a shield formed over it. Similar doors would slam shut throughout the inside of the building, which was, it should be emphasized, the most heavily defended building on the entire planet. When the three of them did regain their bearings, they would find themselves in the street, wounded, with the capital building towering over them and Ulyanov's men and New Republic troops closing in around them from at least three directions—from two of the three avenues in front of the capital building and from the capital building itself. Then, someone hit on the right idea. "Set for stun!" a trooper shouted, "Let 'em have it!"

If Sandalare, Taizen, and Marcus were still able to run, they would be very wise to do so since they were surrounded on all sides and lightsabers weren't capable of deflecting stun blasts. And Ulyanov wasn't kind to prisoners.

Comrade Chairman Vladimir Illych Yuri Ulynov

Chairman of the Central Committee of Peoples Commissars

Baltimn Labour Party

Also known as:

The Baltimn Revolutionary Movement for Change, Hope, Prosperity, Economic Equality.

JohnAbercrombieDate: Sunday, 08 Aug 2010, 0:27 AM | Message # 13
Private
On the roof of the building, the team had commandeered by military order, a set of pool chairs. Not the regular kind, but the lounge chair type, the ones you could fall asleep in, and most often did if the thought entered your mind. Their weapons were along a half-wall on the roof, and they had stripped down to their shirts in regards of their upper body gear. Somehow, they had also commandeered, again by military order, and of course, signed in triplicate, stamped with approval, and then signed in finalization by General Hood, just as the last one, a popcorn machine. Each commando had a bag of popcorn in hand, and were enjoying the show. "Man, the commies really have a lightshow going." remarked Paulsen. "Man, this is horrible. Look at how clumsy and sloppy they are. It's like watching Soap's parents have sex, I can't bear it!" exclaimed Barton, with a loud laugh coming from Paulsen. Soap responded in kind with a punch to the arm, which was received with laughter by Barton. "Seriously though, who just goes running into a government headquarters and just starts attacking guards. I don't care what world it is, it's going to be the most heavily defended place on the rock. Any threat is going to be received with a heavy handed response." said Paulsen. A chorus of agreeing grunts came from Soap and Barton. Down at the side of each chair, sat a can of beer, again commandeered by military order, and each one of them were enjoyed a nice, cold, stout ale. Right now, for the commandos, who could not be found by anyone unless their safehouse was raided, life was good.

Each one of them "ooh!"ed at the sight of the trio being hurled down the steps by the Sonic Cannon. Soap nodded his head for a second, "You can't get any better than this on the holonet." he said. "Ah, I love the military..." said Barton with a pleasent sigh. While they were the most highly trained and deadly soldiers in Baltimn's army, they also had a good time whenever they could. Whether or not Captain Abercrombie would agree with their choice of fun and at the time in which they did remained to be seen.

While Soap's time was having fun, the second team was sitting at the edge of the city, under the lead of Second Lieutenant Iain MacKenzie. They were sitting, prone, on a rooftop of the tallest building on the edge of the city, unfortunately an old, two story record store. They sat and watched the hills outside the city. Sat and watched for any sign of Ulyanov leaving the city, and now, for him returning. They were perhaps the most bored people in the city at this point. They could hear the firing of weapons from the center of the city, as well as the comm chatter, but remained ready, watching the hillsides. It came to the point that they were seriously considering taking pot shots at the wildlife they were seeing in their scopes. "Why does Soap have all the fun..." remarked MacKenzie loudly.

In the downtown area, Abercrombie raced, as much as one could at this time of day, and ducked into the garage of a seemingly normal house. The street was lower than the lawns, with walls running along either side, and simple duracrete stairs leading up into decent sized front yars. There were cutaways through the street for each house's garage. It was here that their safehouse was. It was a two story house, with enough bedrooms on the second floor, and space throughout the first floor, to house the sixteen man team. As he dismounted his speeder bike, Abercrombie barked to Gage and Roach. "Pack up. We're moving out." he yelled as he made his way up the stairs to the first floor. Gage was quick on his heels, "What the bloody hell do you mean we're moving out?!" he responded. Abercrombie turned as he reached the top of the steps so fast that Gage nearly stumbled and fell backwards, catching himself on the railing. "We're going to phase three." he said. The two proceeded to stare down one another. Abercrombie was waiting for Gage to get moving. Gage was shocked at what Abercrombie had said, taking a moment for it to sink in. "You mean...", "Yes, now get moving, Gage. We have no time." he said, proceeding to move through the first floor in his preparations to leave, while Gage and Roach packed up all of their gear and loaded into a repulsortruck inside the garage of the safehouse. It was a silent work. They knew what was coming next, and weren't looking forward to it, and yet at the same time, anxious to do so. The only men of the team that seemed to be enjoying themselves right now were indeed Soap's team, which continued their riff of the situation. "What kind of jackass just comes up and does this. Seriously?" exclaimed Paulsen. "'Oh hey, I'm a sith, I'm going to choke you now.','Ok, sir.', 'Oh hey, can you tell your friends not to shoot at me for it?', 'Sure thing, sir.', 'Also, is your chief of state inside?", "Rog check, check rog, sir.'" said Barton, causing a massive outpouring of laughter from all three of them, to point that they couldn't breathe.

Captain John Abercrombie
Bravo Team, A Squadron, 5th Special Service Regiment

JintaJidanDate: Sunday, 08 Aug 2010, 12:35 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant colonel
Darth Sandalare knows he has many outs he takes his time getting closer getting as close as he can until he and his apprentice is on his right and Marcus is right behind him this is the perfect opportunity to notice they are standing right over a manifold cover of the sewer system he also notices that when they landed his shuttle was overtop the sewer lid as well but what he didn’t know was if he was on the same direct line he didn’t care he needed to find a way out of this situation and into another one he looks over to his apprentice and then to Marcus on the other side and then nods his head with that all three of them jumped as high in the air as they can all three of them as they all concentrate on the force they will create the biggest force wave and then while everyone all the soldiers are running for cover or being blown back from the wave they will all slip through the cover into the sewers and run like demons to hide for a little while their will be no doubt that they will leave barely a trace that they were anywhere near the government building and maybe he will have to make that appointment with the Head of state due to the fact that going in guns or light sabers a blazing wasn’t the best way to get in.

Darth Sandalare Marcus Marek and his young apprentice leap up into the air all of them concentrating on the force all of them surging with enough power of the force to destroy a simple building that is not what they are trying to do but if it happens then it happens as they jump all at the same time he must make sure that they all release this massive wave of force energy to all three side but this wave should give them enough time to escape he looks at the power he is building he looks over to his apprentice is doing the same and to Marek who has the same amount of force and he then as they drop and he lands on the ground the lid to the sewers splits in two the force wave that is generated on three sides is enough to cripple any ship any amount of soldiers for several minutes their blaster fire is also disrupted it gives them the time they need to flee through the sewers.

Once inside the sewers Marco looks to his apprentice and to Marek who has helped him this far he looks to the left and to the right then notices the lid he uses the force once more to flatten it out and place it back into place he then uses his light saber to weld the lid shut it would take them some time to figure out that they are no where around the area but he wonders how long they can stay down their perhaps a coded message to Garm to get them out of this situation at for a little while so that he can do it a different way,… as they run as fast as they can down the main sewer section from where they came from he presses the buttons on his shuttle which he can scramble the codes and run it remotely he watches on a small camera that the shuttle ramp raises up into place that it turns on by its self and that his own stationary astrodroid that is built into the shuttle itself is running so that he can watch his shuttle take off from the scene that way it would appear that the shuttle would be owned from someone else and he wonders if Marek will do the same with his fighter even if it is a really old X-wing fighter they always have options out of where they are.

Marco turns to Marcus and to his apprentice Taizen as they have run a long way he knows his shuttle has flown out of the area he knows they are no where near where they were and he knows that they are now on the run for at least a while this means that they can hold themselves down here as he then looks to Marcus and nods he was in the wrong.

“Ok so that wasn’t what I wanted”

“But we are safe for now”

“We are no where near where we fled”

“I hope those soldiers liked our distraction”

“I know I did”

“But we now have to figure out how to get into the state capital”

“And talk with the Head of State himself”

“I figure Marek you would have the maps”

“Well do you”

“So that you can get us the hell out of this situation we are in now”

- - -
I was so scared at first but killing those soldiers actually calmed me down but now we are on the run and the way my master got us out of the situation we were in was to use a force wave this was something I was studying but I never really got the opportunity to use it in full but that was about to change as we all jumped up into the air at the same and then landed I felt like apart of me was leaving my body being transformed into the force wave but I had little time to do anything else it was land on the ground and slip into a sewer with my master and that Marcus Marek Character he didn’t want to fight at the in the beginning but he then got his butt in the fight at the very end I just wonder how long he will be with us with my master and me I really wonder what is going to happen if we cant catch up to this Drasek Cale guy will these bounty hunters stay with us or will they leave and go their separate ways I can only hope they are loyal to my master and his plan which I don’t even know what it is exactly all I know is I am a sith apprentice within a Syndicate that’s all that I know I hope we can get into this building we were heading into but I guess all I want is to kill more soldiers that was fun I was able to use the skills and abilities I learned from my master and I was able to learn other skills on my own.
- - -

MarcusMarekDate: Sunday, 08 Aug 2010, 1:05 PM | Message # 15
Sergeant
Marcus wasn’t wanting to get into the fighting but he he had made a choice and it was probably the right one he tagged along for the ride it was a lot like when he was younger when he was a mere padawan when a young Knight named Jidan took him under his wing and that was a blast going on simple mission this felt like one but he got down and back to the business at hand he jumped along with Sandalare and his apprentice and then as they all landed at the same time they gave off quite the force wave that even shocked him that they were able to get out through the sewers and now sandalare wishes for him to get them out of this situation he was right about one thing he had the maps on him he takes out his holographic mini projector and opens up the sewers for Murmann city he opens up the sewers and pin points where they were and where they are now he always had maps that was his way to get the job done whenever he was in trouble he then looks at the walls of the sewers and places the mini holographic projector to the side and then looks to Sandalare who is watching his every move.
‘well your right I do have the maps so we are here two miles from the government of Murmann City we could go three ways from this location one we could go directly to the right and this sewer will leads us directly under a hanger where we can get supplies and food’
‘but you probably don’t want that so we can take this route and it has another main door which you can weld but it doesn’t have another opening for at least twenty miles until we get into the heart of what was the industrial section of this city, but not much is left from the Revolution they had here a little while ago and your plan to go in their guns a blazing probably tipped off the New Republic forces to now be on the look out for you’
‘I also believe that from now on you should allow me and Garm and Isez to do our jobs we will find out what information we can I doubt though that Garm and Isez will come back to you with the info they will probably keep that to themselves they are true Mand’alorians not like me’
Marcus then looks to the young apprentice and notices he has been hit it’s a scratch but it needs attention he looks back to Sandalare should help his apprentice but he probably wont it’s a good thing that he is with them now he can help with any wounds.
‘Those are you options I suggest that for you too pick one of them we don’t have much time they could still be on the look out for us but they wouldn’t dare come into the sewers there are many passageways and I doubt their commanders will take the chances they will probably keep tabs on if they see anyone who is with us like Garm and Isez they will probably watch those two like hawks, for now we are ok but not in this tunnel so I cant believe I am helping you but choose wisely’.

Marcus Marek

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » "The Hunt For Drasek Cale" (Chapter III Marauder Syndicate)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz