MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
7:34 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » The Summit of Peace Treaty
The Summit of Peace Treaty
Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 4:56 PM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I am pleased to announce that there will be another Summit. This time around it's about the peace treaty with the Imperial Remnant formally known as the Bastion Accords. I have spoken with my wife and Senator Thanatos, and in turn she spoke to her homeworld. We have come to an agreement that Chandrila will be the place to host the Summit. The purpose of the Summit is to bring in several different views on the peace treaty and hopefully come to an agreement on what should or should not happen regarding the treaty. Then we can move on as one. Besides myself and Senator Thanatos, I'm here to present a list of people I am inviting to the Summit. Here's the following list:

Chief of State Gavrisom
Former Chief of State Eli Fitzgerald
General Karath of NRDF
Senator Tiiure of Dantooine
Master Saal of the Jedi Academy
Senator Vanden of Naboo
King Mercuito of Naboo
Senator Cambrist of Brentaal
Governor Oswaldt of Eriadu
Senator Forte of Ryloth
Senator Cerra of Garos IV
Senator Crion of Tapani Sector

I can be contacted at my office, inform me or my assistant whether the people listed will be able to come or not. Please do so as soon as possible, so we can make the necessary preparations for the upcoming Summit. Thank you for taking your time and read my announcement.

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Mical_de_CrionDate: Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 11:11 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Awards: 5
Senator, to be honest, unless you have an equal amount of Imperial representative as you do Republic, I doubt this peace summit will be successful, let alone attended...

Mical Léo de Crion
Director, All Stars Burn As One Foundation
Chairman, Urban Youth College Fund
Owner, Château Hiver Rivière

Ponc_GavrisomDate: Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010, 11:37 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Awards: 3
With respect to Senator Crion, I'm not sure I would frame this summit in terms of success or failure. Rather, I think it is a matter of necessity. I would define a summit as, let us say, a meeting of leaders to discuss the resolution of a contested issue. But the Bastion Accords are not a contested issue. The Senate overwhelmingly approved the treaty last year and, mere months ago, over eight hundred Senators voted in support of it once again. Let us not forget, also, that 77% of the public supports the treaty. As Chief of State, I cannot attend this summit and thus give attention and credibility to this issue when, in fact, it is only contested by a very small and stubborn minority. The administration, thus, does not consider this summit necessary and regrettably must advise Senators not to attend it.

Ponc Gavrisom
Chief of State

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » The Summit of Peace Treaty
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz