MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
6:48 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » [TO]: Tremaine Fowlkes, Senator of Mowgle ([FROM]: Lomen Ryuun, Senator of Druckenwell)
[TO]: Tremaine Fowlkes, Senator of Mowgle
LomenRyuunDate: Sunday, 15 Aug 2010, 9:31 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Senator Fowlkes, I realize you and I have had little contact, but in light of my recent thoughts, I feel it is you and not Senator Cambrist to whom I should confide in. I have been looking over old reports of the so-called Prosperity Alliance, and it seems the only thing to prosper is their own holdings. In truth, they are a force to be reckoned with under the umbrella of the New Republic's laws. I will admit as well that the station moved recently outside Druckenwell's borders gives me cause to worry, seeing as how it was used at Baltimn to draw out the former Ambassador Stomwell's forces and, eventually, led to the downfall of Baltimn to its current government.

It is my suggestion that, beginning with you and I, I propose we form the Security Coalition; a group that will work to protect New Republic member worlds and possible joining worlds from the greedy hands of the Prosperity Alliance, as well as ourselves, not to mention provide support against any elements of the Imperial Remnant, should they come out. Druckenwell, for example, has a shipyard that could be used to build the vessels necessary for this working. Tell me if you are interested, Senator.

-Lomen Ryuun

Lomen Ryuun
Senator, Doldur Sector
Senator, Druckenwell
Representative, Monor II (10 BBY - 9 BBY)
Representative, Geridard
Representative, Boranall
Representative, Therenor Prime
Vice-chairman, Defense Committee (Temporarily suspended)
Controlling Shareholder - Druckenwell Arms Corporation

Message edited by LomenRyuun - Sunday, 15 Aug 2010, 9:32 AM

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Sunday, 15 Aug 2010, 11:00 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Awards: 0
Senator Ryuun,

I am intrigued that you would confide in me and not Senator Cambrist. I admit that I have no love for the Prosperity Alliance, because their approach and beliefs are very different from that of mine. I did not like their actions at New Acherin nearly a decade earlier, and the actions they continued to commit over the years. I also must admit that I am concerned with Senator Kruus' desire to place a station really close to the borders of Druckenwell, as have his actions toward Baltimn. Because of this actions, Baltimn now have a new leader and the leader may be equally bad. There are several reasons I do not get along with the Prosperity Alliance.

As you may have known, I am very passionated with the work I've put into the Outer Rim. In fact, there was a bill regarding the defense of the Outer Rim proposed by myself that was passed only to have it end in vain when the Senate passed the President's proposal regarding the disarmament of the Outer Rim. The Outer Rim is in dire need of a much upgraded defense, not only against the rogue Imperial elements but against piracy attacks as well. While I am indeed interested, I am reluctant due to a couple of reasons. First of all, I am not certain the New Republic would approve of a such action and this may be interpreted as a hostile action by the Moff Council within the Imperial Remnant. Secondly, I am not entirely convinced this is the best course of action.

Nonetheless, I would never shut out a fellow Senator. I will be more than willing to make time to meet with you and discuss with you on this in my office, privately and away from the ears from everyone else. I am certain we can reach a compromise, and I look forward to seeing you soon.

~Tremaine Fowlkes

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

LomenRyuunDate: Sunday, 15 Aug 2010, 11:09 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
I am glad you are willing to listen, and I see I have chosen correctly. My pleas before fell upon the deaf ears of Senator Cambrist, so I cannot return to him. He is too blinded by his own self-crusades and unwillingness to see the good that he would not likely understand where I come from.

I am on Coruscant at present, and I can meet with you whenever you wish. Simply let me know the time and I will be at your office. As you say, the prying ears of all other parties tend to often upset what could be a good working.

-Lomen Ryuun

Lomen Ryuun
Senator, Doldur Sector
Senator, Druckenwell
Representative, Geridard
Representative, Boranall

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Sunday, 15 Aug 2010, 11:22 AM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Awards: 0
I am on Coruscant as well. While I am a very busy man, I am available after my meeting with Chief of State himself. Perhaps we could meet around 5:30 Coruscanti time? I hope this is suitable for your schedule, we are both busy men. I look forward to seeing you in my office.

~Tremaine Fowlkes

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

LomenRyuunDate: Sunday, 15 Aug 2010, 11:40 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
That time is most acceptable. I will be there, Senator.

Until then,

-Lomen Ryuun

Lomen Ryuun
Senator, Doldur Sector
Senator, Druckenwell
Representative, Geridard
Representative, Boranall

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » [TO]: Tremaine Fowlkes, Senator of Mowgle ([FROM]: Lomen Ryuun, Senator of Druckenwell)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz