MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
10:39 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » To: The New Republic Customs Application Office
To: The New Republic Customs Application Office
Jack_BurnmanDate: Tuesday, 24 Aug 2010, 6:43 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Good day to you sir or ma'am,

My name is Jack Burnman, I am currently 30 years old and I was borned and raised from Corellia. It was there that I joined with CorSec at the age of 18 and was a somewhat decorated officer for 9 years before being relieved of duty. During my employment with CorSec, I took part in multiple raids on homes, warehouses, office buildings... fast food establishments, taking and returning millions of credits back to the planet as well as discovering illegal weapons and explosive, and not to mention multiple environmental dangers to include parasites, bugs, germs, and illegal drugs. I have also done normal police duties in my time with CorSec before being relieved, and it is with these qualifications that I believe I am more then acceptable for the job.

Jack Burnman.

Added (24 Aug 2010, 7:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Yes, no, go fly a kite? Something?)

Mmmmmm... ribs....

Message edited by Jack_Burnman - Monday, 16 Aug 2010, 1:58 AM

ManagementDate: Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 9:59 AM | Message # 2
Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
(( Since no one that I know of RPs as the director of the Coruscant Customs Bureau, I don't think this is something that really needs to be applied for IC. The way to go about it, I would think, is just to mention it in your profile or run it through the requests forum. But since I doubt management will have any problem with this, you're probably fine just mentioning in your profile that Jack is a customs agent now. ))

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » To: The New Republic Customs Application Office
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz