MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
5:44 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » An Expedition to the Stygian Caldera
An Expedition to the Stygian Caldera
1. Aye [ 4 ] [80.00%]
2. Nay [ 1 ] [20.00%]
Answers total: 5
Senator_CambristDate: Friday, 03 Sep 2010, 12:07 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 6
For those of you not aware, the Senator refers to an incident some months ago in which a light freighter had apparently been programmed to collide with my estate on Brentaal. I was not there at the time and, fortunately, no one was hurt. First, this event was rather unsubtle and not particularly devious. Nor is it terribly hard to do. Second, terrorism doesn't frighten me and shouldn't frighten any of us, and it certainly shouldn't influence the decisions that the Senate makes. It is flaccid and cowardly to suggest this. The Senator has, however, made abundantly clear that there are certain individuals who don't like me. I shudder to think. But regardless of their or his opinions of me, I am qualified to head this expedition and no new rationale that Senator Ryuun seems to invent from moment to moment will change that.

As for your involvement with the Sith, and contention that the same could happen to me—I doubt it, for I don't associate with men who have no verifiable background and who claim, outlandishly, to be Sith from the Clone Wars. Much less appoint them to be defense minister or Senator. That is a disaster far easier to see coming than even a freighter on a crash course. Now please, if the Senator is quite done hounding me, I would like to begin preparations for the expedition as soon as possible.

Ponc_GavrisomDate: Monday, 06 Sep 2010, 10:41 PM | Message # 17
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Very well, Senator. If there is no further objection, as there doesn't appear to be, then the proposal is approved with one vote against. Senator Cambrist, you will command the expedition and, as such, I expect you will work with my office and the relevant officials in the fleet, the various ministries and, of course, the Jedi. I would like to be kept appraised of your preparation of the expedition as well as the procedures, codes of conduct, and so on that are decided upon. I'll look forward to working with you on this, and I hope for the ultimate success of this expedition.

Ponc Gavrisom
Chief of State

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » An Expedition to the Stygian Caldera
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz