MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
4:02 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » To Senator Ronsard Entrente (From Silas Harr, Attorney at Law)
To Senator Ronsard Entrente
Silas_HarrDate: Tuesday, 25 Jan 2011, 2:16 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Senator,

Imperial Center is a gossipy place, I regret to say, and it has come to my attention (through no initiative of my own, I assure you) that your wife, Ms Medici, appears to have left you with your child, and if the rumors are true, has done so because you oppose abortion. As an individual, I am sorry you are going through this ordeal. As an attorney, however, I would be remiss if I did not point out to you that your opposition to abortion is not sufficient grounds for your wife to take your child away from you, and neither is an "abandonment" defense from Ms Medici, who has resided comfortably in your luxurious apartment on Imperial Center, living the glamorous life of a Senator's wife with servants and security to provide for all of her needs, and the needs of your child. My associates and I are of the opinion that, if it becomes necessary to take this to divorce court, you would be awarded full custody of your son.

But this is a difficult time for you, I know, and a difficult decision. I do not mean to influence that decision, except to say that if you do need an attorney, I am at your service and so is my firm, Harr & Associates. I have attached my contact information to this letter.

Silas Harr
Attorney at Law

Alana_VerveainDate: Tuesday, 25 Jan 2011, 7:14 PM | Message # 2
Private
Senator Entrente,

The partners of Verveain, Eberlein, and Associates have heard word of your unfortunate plight. Our deepest sympathies are extended to you during this dire time in your life.

It is my personal opinion, Senator, that when a woman such as Ms. Medici crosses interplanetary borders with a child from a mutual relationship without the other guardians consent, she should be punished to the full extent of the law. I will be blunt when I say that I do not tolerate the kind of disrespect that you have been shown, and I offer my services to fight for not only your parental rights, but also in any divorce proceedings that may ensue.

I am sure that my reputation precedes me, and you well know already that I do not tolerate the 'scorned woman' act that Ms. Medici is clearly attempting to play at. I will, I assure you, make sure that your son is returned to you and that you will retain full custody of him, permanently. As for the other matter, well, lets just say that a monetary settlement to her is not an option, nor will alimony come into play.

Please consider my offer and contact my office with any questions.

Sincerely,

Ms. Alana Verveain
Attorney At Law

Senator_OrdanDate: Wednesday, 26 Jan 2011, 11:45 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Senator Entrente,

You will be familiar with myself from the Senate Chamber, being a representative of the home of the Imperial Navy. I am (as you are no doubt aware) a lawyer by profession and have heard through my professional contacts that your wife may have absconded with your child. Senator Entrente, this is by all means abduction of a child, and any argument that could be made relating to abandonment would be laughed out of court.

Should you wish to divorce this clearly mentally ill woman, it is obvious (in my opinion) that yourself would be granted a favourable settlement, and that it is unlikely that she would be granted even partial custody of the child. In the event you should require more comprehensive legal advice, do not hesitate to contact me (free of charge) and I will be able to act to find you a man of law of not inconsiderable skill and wisdom to pursue this case.

Again, let me state that your wife is clearly mentally ill, is clearly breaking the law in moving your child without your consent, and is clearly incorrect in her abandonment argument.

Regards

Senator Hubert Ordan

Senator of the Azure Sector
Foreign Minister of Anaxes
Captain-General of the Azure Interest Protection Squadron
Deputy Chairman of the Ethics Committee
Worshipful Master of the Most Loyal and Honourable Company of Blockadeers
Archtreasurer of the Vault of Pols Anaxes
Autocrat of Selgon
Owner of Azure Durasteel
Systems Admiral (Ret)
Order of the Canted Circle

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » To Senator Ronsard Entrente (From Silas Harr, Attorney at Law)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz