MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Monday
9:51 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Dustil Sushere imprisoned/tortured on Borosk, Blenjeel (His experience in the prison past few days...)
Dustil Sushere imprisoned/tortured on Borosk, Blenjeel
ManagementDate: Tuesday, 10 Feb 2009, 6:26 PM | Message # 16
Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
The transmission was eventually recieved (several, painful hours later) by a freighter several systems distant, which was transporting several families of colonists consisting of several generations; the elders, children, and the young grandchildren and their adorable, but troublesome pet gizka named Plumpy (along with several nerfs stowed in the cargo hold). As pacifists, they were all happy to finally flee their homeworld, which had been ravaged by war, and were eager to start a brand new life on the nearest colony planet. For most of them, it was their first time in space.

"Oh my," said the Captain of the freighter, who was also a farmer and head of one of the families. He was the only one who had actually learned to fly the ship; the rest of the families were more accustomed to plowing their fields or going to church, where many of the children used to sing in the choir.

"What's wrong?" asked his 10 year old daughter, who (along with her younger brother) sat on the floor of the command bridge, playing with a tiny, scale model starfighter.

"This poor man is stranded on Blenjeel, and it sounds like he's in trouble! We don't know how long he's been there," he shook his head solemnly, then went to work on the controls and pulled the freighter out of hyperspace. "We must help him," he said. "Go tell your grandfather that we're making a short detour to save this man, and have your mother prepare another bed for him. I do hope he's all right!" The children scurried off the bridge, as the freighter turned toward Blenjeel and jumped to hyperspace once more. If they made good time, they could get there within six hours.

Dustil_SushereDate: Tuesday, 10 Feb 2009, 6:48 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Dustil would be standing for several painful hours. As the worm shakes the wreckage from time to time, he would be wary and watch the worm to make sure it doesn't try to attack him. He would sigh, as he was beginning to lose hope.

GemmellDate: Tuesday, 10 Feb 2009, 10:19 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant colonel
Awards: 1
As the transport drew near, a Lambda-class Shuttle appeared, having been parked covered with sand on a pile of rocks a few kilometers off, and strafed the unarmed settler vessel with its laser cannons, aiming to down it close to Dustil and crash it into the sand, proudly emblazoned on it was the Imperial Cog, justto let Dustil know that he has summoned innocents to their deaths.

The laser cannons hit true on the engines of the vessel, crashing it some 50 meters from the piece of metal Dustil was situated on, crushing one Worm with the force of its crash and killing several, The Lambda came around for another pass, firing its laser cannons again to make a rent in sit side and top of the hull for Stormtroopers to descend into,.

All the while the Emperor watched, and Laughed a degrading laugh, more innocents would die for this man...

Lord Gregorious Gemmell
Advisor to the Emperor
Imperial Ruling Council

Dustil_SushereDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 6:12 AM | Message # 19
Lieutenant
That's it, he was sick of letting innocents die for him. This time he was going to do something about it, as the transport was shut down by the Lambda-class shuttle near him. Then everything got worse when the stormtroopers were unloading from the Lambda-class shuttle and into the transport. There was a little time left, so he decided to grab the pistol off his back and ran across the wreckage he was standing on.

Dustil would begin to shoot at the stormtroopers, firing the laser bolts toward the men in white armor as he was trying to save the innocents. He was going to make a stand, he was sick of having the Imperials push him around. It was time to stand up for himself and for the innocents they have killed and were about to kill. He was heading toward the transport, seeing if he is able to save several people in time.

GemmellDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 2:57 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant colonel
The Lambda-class Shuttle's front ramp went down and a dozen stormtroopers began to descend from the Hull, dropping straight down into the Hull before the shuttle itself landed a little way back ontop close to the bow of the vessel. The Stormtroopers fanned out, taking the pacifist ship by storm, putting the men against walls and keeping watch on them while the women and children were kept in a group.

The pistol Dustil was holding would discharge a single stun round, hitting a stormtrooper in the chest and sending him flying to the ground inside the rent on the side of the ship. If Dustil left the Durasteel he would find himself rather stuffed, with 50 meters in between the ship and the wreckage, all he could hope was the worms would miss him, a trio of Stormtroopers would stand aiming down at him from the rent in the Hull, one carrying an Ion stunning rifle, the others with light repeating blasters. Their officer appeared behind them holding a woman with a blaster to the side of her head "One move Sushere and she dies."

All the while, Gemmell watched, and laughed.

Lord Gregorious Gemmell
Advisor to the Emperor
Imperial Ruling Council

Dustil_SushereDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 3:23 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant
Dustil would stare into the officer's head, and began to speak. "What gives you the right to do whatever you want with anyone? This kind of attitude is one of the reasons why you lost at Battle of Endor." Oh yeah, he went there. He got personal. Of course, the Empire got personal with Dustil.

He would stop in the middle of the sand between the wreckage and the ship, hoping that the worm won't go for him. "You better not kill her, as I will be waiting here."

GemmellDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:10 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant colonel
The Officer simply shot her in the head and threw her to the ground. Grabbing another terrified woman and did the same to her, leaving two lying at his feet. "These people, innocent pacifists are dying for you Sushere... they are dying because of you and you only...".

One of the troopers had moved into the main hold of the vessel, opening those doors and leaving the huge ramp on the sand extending 10 meters, they began gathering the crew and settlers on this ramp. A small child sat there, cuddling Plumpy to her loving chest, tears streaming from her eyes as she did "Plumpy I love you, we will get out of this somehow." he yipped defiantly at a stormtrooper.

Lord Gregorious Gemmell
Advisor to the Emperor
Imperial Ruling Council

Dustil_SushereDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:15 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant
"No, they were dying because you were being ignorant, typical Imperial. Look, you can turn away from this path. It isn't worth your time killing innocent people, as I know you can be better than that." Dustil would simply challenge the officer as he kept watching the stormtroopers helplessly as the two ladies were killed by the officer himself.

GemmellDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:18 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant colonel
A worm, a huge one had began to descend towards Dustil standing there on the sand. But at the last moment an enraged Stormtrooper cast Plumpy and the small child onto the sand, they began to run, distracting the huge worm away from Dustil, it quickly surfaced, grasping the child first and pulling it into its many toothed maw, giving barely a moment for a whimper before she was consmed, Plumpy, enraged by this began to bite at it, only to be mercilessly crunched on as well with a sickening splattering and squaking sound as the small pet died.

Silence descended over the people on the ramp, they all knew then, they were all going to die, and it was because of Dustil, they cast him hateful glances. From the shuttle on top of the freighter Gemmell advanced, flanked by a pair of Royal Guards and stood there, above the door of the cargo bay "You can do nothing but surrender Sushere... now be a good lad and surrender yourself into my custody."

Lord Gregorious Gemmell
Advisor to the Emperor
Imperial Ruling Council

Message edited by Gemmell - Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:20 PM

Dustil_SushereDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:28 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant
As he saw the worm crunching the the pet and the child, didn't like the horrifying sound of the crunching. Dustil would sigh deeply, could this get any worse? His question was answered when Gemmell himself and a pair of Royal Guards were walking down the ramp out of their shuttle.

He would point the stun blaster at Gemmell himself, watching with all the hatred in his eyes. "Why should I surrender? So I can become your slave? If you want to take me into custody, I dare your stormtroopers to walk on the sand and force me into the custody."

GemmellDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:32 PM | Message # 26
Lieutenant colonel
Gemmell raised an eyebrow to this. "I don't think so Mr Sushere, this is my game. My rules." He gave a nod to the officer, the Stormtroopers at his command began pushing the civilians to the worms. There was a great screaming and crunching as the large worm set upon them as they scattered, many running in Dustils direction for the Durasteel safety.

Still Gemmell watched, smiling and shaking his head "So foolish Mr Sushere, I was going to spare the remainders life if you had surrendered, but now their deaths are assured."

Lord Gregorious Gemmell
Advisor to the Emperor
Imperial Ruling Council

Dustil_SushereDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:39 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant
"So this is all a game to you? Innocent people dying just because of a game? You are one sick, sick man." Dustil would simply say as he would turn around and try to help the civilians get on the Durasteel safety.

GemmellDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:41 PM | Message # 28
Lieutenant colonel
Most of the Civilians were crunched as the left the ramp, only a few managed to reach the Durasteel with Dustil, a small boy looking up at him, his eyes bloodshot having watched his mother be shot and his father eaten.. "Please Mister, Please do what he says, why are you making him kill more of us?"

A small deck-chair was erected for Gemmell as he took a seat and had a Glass of cool champagne, thinking this made excellent sport.

Lord Gregorious Gemmell
Advisor to the Emperor
Imperial Ruling Council

Dustil_SushereDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:48 PM | Message # 29
Lieutenant
Dustil looked down at the boy, sighing. Perhaps the boy was right, maybe he should have allowed Gemmell to take him into his custody. "I will avenge your parents' death someday. Remember my name, Dustil Sushere." He would tell this boy as he would jump back on the sand and kept on running until he would get close to the transport.

"I will tell you one thing, you will regret this someday." He would tell the Emperor, knowing this may seems like an empty threat to him but he was a man of action.

GemmellDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 5:52 PM | Message # 30
Lieutenant colonel
A stormtrooper dropped a rope for him, the other two training their blasters on him.

"I dont think so Mr Sushere. Can I have my people fetch you a glass of Champagne" he said mockingly.

Lord Gregorious Gemmell
Advisor to the Emperor
Imperial Ruling Council

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Dustil Sushere imprisoned/tortured on Borosk, Blenjeel (His experience in the prison past few days...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz